The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Girls who love guys VS girls who are disgusted by guys

For those who have experience with tons of girls, maybe you can share.

You know what I mean, girls who love guys, they love cocks, they love sex, they love getting physical with guys and all that.

Girls who are disgusted by guys on the other hand, they thought of sex like a taboo thing, and all guys are pervert to them. Even if they have BF or husband, they hate it when the guy talks dirty or always thinking about sex.

But how do you tell a girl belongs to which group just by observation? I think it's possible that some girls wear sexily, but still prudent and disgusted by sex. That's why I don't think how they dress is a clue, but only to some extent. If the girl wears super short skirt, goes commando/braless, that's like a huge signal to guys already, yes?

So how can you tell? Even when you don't really know the girl? Any experience in successfully "analyzing" a girl you don't know and finally confirmed your answer when you got to know her?

Example:

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1