The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -167 / Power: 0
weezel73 weezel73
New MP with SYT at Kallang Bahru

Headed down to my favorite aquarium shop @ Kallang Bahru over the weekend and happened to chance upon a new massage place. First glance a few SYT so decided to give them a try. Happen this is their first month of opening, so I guess this could be a gem for those who love a strong hard massage. Massage was good, hard enough for my aching back and shoulder. Not a time nor phone watcher.

Angel
Looks : 8/10 a petite pretty PRC with nice ass. GFE and chatty
Massage : 8/10
Room : 7/10
Damage : $59/hr
RTM : Yes
Saw another gem after my session, damn! Will definitely come back to try others
Old 08-07-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120401 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New MP with SYT at Kallang Bahru

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezel73 View Post
Headed down to my favorite aquarium shop @ Kallang Bahru over the weekend and happened to chance upon a new massage place. First glance a few SYT so decided to give them a try. Happen this is their first month of opening, so I guess this could be a gem for those who love a strong hard massage. Massage was good, hard enough for my aching back and shoulder. Not a time nor phone watcher.

Angel
Should be CoCo. Avoid Coco at all cost. Her charges are crazy...Tell me BBBJ for 200SGD cos she seldom do it and HJ at 100. She is the prettiest there with firm perky butt and natural Big firm C. I ask her FJ how much she tell me go outside and 500 per shot....WTF....

I saw angel and tbh not consider SYT...is a MILF and she provide BBBJ with alot of moaning when I am beside the wood partition. Bath area is right to the back and when u walk from wooden board partition. I never tried angel and do not know how much she charges but she is not 1 month there....confirm more then that already....seems all the ML here like to act new and say first time do this and that to gain more money...

This TS confirm OKT account...
Old 08-07-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 21
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

You are right bro. Old timer will know Angel has been around for a long time. From Boon Keng play to Circular road to now Kallang. Yes she is MILF liao, but she got many rich supporter hor.

Recently told me new sister in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Should be CoCo. Avoid Coco at all cost. Her charges are crazy...Tell me BBBJ for 200SGD cos she seldom do it and HJ at 100. She is the prettiest there with firm perky butt and natural Big firm C. I ask her FJ how much she tell me go outside and 500 per shot....WTF....

I saw angel and tbh not consider SYT...is a MILF and she provide BBBJ with alot of moaning when I am beside the wood partition. Bath area is right to the back and when u walk from wooden board partition. I never tried angel and do not know how much she charges but she is not 1 month there....confirm more then that already....seems all the ML here like to act new and say first time do this and that to gain more money...

This TS confirm OKT account...
Old 09-07-2024, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezel73 View Post

Angel

haha you cant fool all the seniors here

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1