The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Goater123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Fantasizing About Friend.

Hello friends, wonder if any of you fantasize about your friends often? I have some female childhood friends, always fantasize about them and masturbate to their image in my head. Always imagine what it would feel like to fuck her and stick my dick into her. But every time we meet up, we will just chat about normal stuff and no guts to bring it up.
Old 17-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fantasizing About Friend.

if she is a good friend you can try asking her opinion on sex stuff to bring sex into topic while casually talking.

yahoo got tons of article, just pick one and use it ?
Old 17-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

if u want them to remain as good friends, then u may have to settle them as your fantasy items else if u want FB juz ask them can be gf.......
Old 17-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
some are best left to imagination.

my wife has a very good friend with a pretty face and ample tits (C cup good for paizuri). Always fantasised about shuangfei with my wifey and our friend.
Old 18-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3443 / Power: 15
InnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goater123 View Post
Hello friends, wonder if any of you fantasize about your friends often? I have some female childhood friends, always fantasize about them and masturbate to their image in my head. Always imagine what it would feel like to fuck her and stick my dick into her. But every time we meet up, we will just chat about normal stuff and no guts to bring it up.
Why not casually ask her what she do in her free time ? Does she feel lonely and what she does to kill the loneliless . From the answer she gives will probably give an indication if she is horny or not .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1