The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 19
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light
does sizes matters?

i used to be shy about my size. mine is not that huge. now although mine is considered as an asian size or smaller(never look at any of my friends" before) i have to say i'm proud of it.. wat do u guys think..?
Old 19-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelyrodstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: does sizes matters?

Though people like to say "it's not the size but the skills that matters".
but before u can show your skills, u need to show the girls the your weapon.

if a girl see a big artillery in front of her, she will be very high and excited. psychologically, she will expect and look forward to a fierce battle.

on the other hand, if she see that it's a small little pistol, i think she will be quite disappointed. half the battle gone. so she may not enjoy so much even though your skills may be good.
Old 20-10-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan Man View Post
i used to be shy about my size. mine is not that huge. now although mine is considered as an asian size or smaller(never look at any of my friends" before) i have to say i'm proud of it.. wat do u guys think..?
Glad that you're proud of it. You didn't see any other dicks other than your own during NS?

Try hanging around some public toilet's urinals and take a peek discreetly if you really must compare. But better not bump into me, I'll not be too pleased if the guy beside me looks down sideways instead of the wall. I'd rather show my thing to a female anytime.

There's also a couple of threads discussing this topic some time back but it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean that matters.
Old 20-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Size Matters, but its not everything. Imagine you are a anaconda but a "1 minute man"

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 20-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Size does helps but not everything
Old 20-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Card View Post
Size does helps but not everything
My say...... If you have 5S then, women will definitely die for you.

1) you mention - Size, thickness do matter more than length (length must also not less than 5.5")
2) Stamina (minimiun 15 mins per round n can go for multiple rounds 1 session)
3) Skill (does not mean "choot" many patterns, but the soft n hard skill that made women highs after highs)
4) S11 - lots of $$$$ (do I need to explain this ????)
5) ST - stand for Sweet Talk (good use of your mouth, may including La CB)

Addition S would be an advantage too, Shuai (handsome), especially toward teenager meimeis.

Bro Bob

We, the Brothers of SammyBoyForum.
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to bonk the ladies from different cities
based on service and quality
so as to provide Lobangs, Field Reports and
Information for our forum.
Old 20-10-2008, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother...Bob View Post
My say...... If you have 5S then, women will definitely die for you.

1) you mention - Size, thickness do matter more than length (length must also not less than 5.5")
2) Stamina (minimiun 15 mins per round n can go for multiple rounds 1 session)
3) Skill (does not mean "choot" many patterns, but the soft n hard skill that made women highs after highs)
4) S11 - lots of $$$$ (do I need to explain this ????)
5) ST - stand for Sweet Talk (good use of your mouth, may including La CB)

Addition S would be an advantage too, Shuai (handsome), especially toward teenager meimeis.

Bro Bob
you are right to say that, who don't know Mother is a woman,

if you really have all the 6s than you can just drive a super sport car and see you will go limp in no time....Haahaa!!!
Old 20-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
David_Villa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hv some link regarding penis size debate. just refer to the following link: Does Penis Size Matter? The End of the Penis Size Debate
Old 20-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

1 finger also can make gal high...
Old 20-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Honestly to me........ I think its the performance that comes first, and then the size.

From my various flings, and FLs, the following is what is being preferred during the intercourse.

1. Chemistry between both party
2. Performance
3. Hardness
4. Size (Thickness)
5. Length

Just my little contribution.

BB2
Old 20-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
poser is Cool - loads of Potential

Mine is onli 1.5inch short when not erected..can erect till 5.5inch +/-, thickness abt 1inch thick..so how...?? stil able to make my wife moan..Its all personal mental.
Old 20-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

She who tells you size dun matter is either lying or a virgin
Old 20-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 23
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

how much size matters actually depend on the lady. If she is a virgin or has little experience, size may not matter as much as chemistry.
If she is a wl, size definitely does matter esp the girth. chemistry tho impt takes a back seat.
Either way, performance is also impt
Old 20-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 17
iMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of light

yes it does, bro. like wise men says
"Double the measure, double the pleasure"

but seriously, i think it matters but not everything, maybe just small factor.
Old 20-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 19
sgshiok is one of the Best!sgshiok is one of the Best!sgshiok is one of the Best!

It seems the "size" question always comes from people with little peckers. If i had a wee willy, i wouldn't be proud. seems like ts is trying to make himself feel better about his short comings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1