The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 15-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro dumdum

up you 19 points.
return you 17pts
Old 15-06-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Let me share my fair bit of experience in this thread again. So, I've moved on from my previous company and started working at this wonderful US MNC for nearly a year now.

I've got the chance to meet this female colleague of mine in my company's head office in US when i was stationed there for 2.5months. How should I say, she is about 1.8m tall, big-boned AMDL with dirty blonde hair. Don't worry, nothing happened between us during my stint in US. We just worked together on some projects.

Fast forward now, she came to our Singapore office for 2weeks for some meetings. She jio-ed me out for a dinner because i treated her for dinner when i was in US. After the dinner, she brought me to a nearby pub in tanjong pagar for a drink. We talked about a variety of topics and we felt some connection in some way.

As a gentlemen and an act of courtesy, i walked her back to her hotel in tanjong pagar. Well, she invited me into her room because she wanted me to bring some snacks home which she bought from the US.

Honestly, I didn't think too much at that time because I don't eat where I shit and she is not my type. Her build is too big for my liking and she looks old with rough skin.

But, one thing led to another, the next moment we lie on the bed french kissing each other. I wasn't prepared for this at all! Over that heat of moment, we fucked like rabbits without condom!! SHITz! Classical example of a small brain took over big brain.

She asked me to do her in different positions. So I fucked her on the desk, chair, bathroom, door, lotus position, cowgirl, doggy, missionary and ballerina? The whole session was tiring for me and shot my load on her belly.

After the session, she told me my 5-inch small didi made her cum a few times and then after 15mins of chatting she suddenly mounted me again for 2nd round!

She cowgirl-ed me hard and rough for a good 10mins till the base of my didi start to bruise! I couldn't control her because she is much stronger and bigger than me. Shot my 2nd load inside her...zzzz

After the whole thing ended, she told me "What happens in Singapore, stays in Singapore."

I felt like i'm being used and she acts like nothing happened when we met in office the next day. Till now, the base of my didi still hurts with the bruise subsiding and i can't walk fast now because it is painful.
Old 15-06-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You were being raped
Old 15-06-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
Let me share my fair bit of experience in this thread again. So, I've moved on from my previous company and started working at this wonderful US MNC for nearly a year now.

I've got the chance to meet this female colleague of mine in my company's head office in US when i was stationed there for 2.5months. How should I say, she is about 1.8m tall, big-boned AMDL with dirty blonde hair. Don't worry, nothing happened between us during my stint in US. We just worked together on some projects.

Fast forward now, she came to our Singapore office for 2weeks for some meetings. She jio-ed me out for a dinner because i treated her for dinner when i was in US. After the dinner, she brought me to a nearby pub in tanjong pagar for a drink. We talked about a variety of topics and we felt some connection in some way.

As a gentlemen and an act of courtesy, i walked her back to her hotel in tanjong pagar. Well, she invited me into her room because she wanted me to bring some snacks home which she bought from the US.

Honestly, I didn't think too much at that time because I don't eat where I shit and she is not my type. Her build is too big for my liking and she looks old with rough skin.

But, one thing led to another, the next moment we lie on the bed french kissing each other. I wasn't prepared for this at all! Over that heat of moment, we fucked like rabbits without condom!! SHITz! Classical example of a small brain took over big brain.

She asked me to do her in different positions. So I fucked her on the desk, chair, bathroom, door, lotus position, cowgirl, doggy, missionary and ballerina? The whole session was tiring for me and shot my load on her belly.

After the session, she told me my 5-inch small didi made her cum a few times and then after 15mins of chatting she suddenly mounted me again for 2nd round!

She cowgirl-ed me hard and rough for a good 10mins till the base of my didi start to bruise! I couldn't control her because she is much stronger and bigger than me. Shot my 2nd load inside her...zzzz

After the whole thing ended, she told me "What happens in Singapore, stays in Singapore."

I felt like i'm being used and she acts like nothing happened when we met in office the next day. Till now, the base of my didi still hurts with the bruise subsiding and i can't walk fast now because it is painful.

bro when it happen you mean till now still cant walk fast , oh no
Old 15-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by latishame View Post
You were being raped
Agree. Bro rollingthunder..you kena raped. Haha. If she still around, must punish her. Piak her sibei hard and dominate her.
Old 15-06-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

It happened last friday night. It has been 5days and the bruising is still there but lighter than during the weekend.

The pelvic bone area aches when i walk, she really ramp down hard and rocked hard on me during cowgirl.

I don't think i can punish her anytime soon given my current condition.

But this afternoon, we went out for lunch together with other colleagues. We chatted like normal colleagues and her expression don't seem awkward when we talked and like absolutely nothing happened before. Her acting skills power.

Meanwhile, i walk around like some ah pek aching at the didi area. I look like a complete idiot in office.

Cannot go chiong for awhile already now. Need to recover.

Bros, remember to up my points if my life experience is worth sharing! I will be encouraged to share my encounters here.
Old 15-06-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
usually you hear man dominating woman, seldom the other way around
Old 15-06-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
yea bro! Never in my life have I get fucked by a girl... It is always I fucked them hard!

That's why i didnt prepare anything when i met her. Didn't know AMDL will do us asians. I thought they always say our didi very small.

But then again, she is NOT a syt!
Old 15-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Slept with 1 of my colleague handling my project finances.

Let's call her Y, fresh out of polytechnic taking her first job. I am 10 years her senior.

It all started with casual work stuff, me chasing for my reports & stuff to making casual small talks. Don't know why, but bros these days need to know the young girls of this new generation different from ours - very wild and more exposed to what we are in the past.

I remember we started casual texting about going to university, then to "what are your plans? why never hang out with your date" and "we should have supper together since we stay 10 mins drive apart" and 1 thing let to another, she started dropping me hints / lingos of terms their generation use.

For example, Y will say "let's go for ramyeon (korean ramen) with me ". I initially thought it was really going for ramen so I said "Oh actually I don't really like ramen. I'm more of a sashimi guy." Then she asked me to Google the meaning and it actually a Korean way to say "netflix & chill".

That's where I know the hint and cue from her is, then I started saying "if you treat me it'll be great ". And she told me "Can come over and listen to my favourite song - WAP". Didn't know what WAP means until I Googled the lyrics and it means "Wet A$$ Pu$$y".

Asked her out for a night hang out at my place and she said "don't mind my body, very petite and under-developed". Enough of small talks, we made out, I squeezed her tits (flat but I flicked and played with her nipples) while kissing her neck and ear, 1 hand slipped into her FBT pants and she pushed me back and pulled my hard rod out and started sucking.

Even though she has braces, she sucked the soul out of me and even after I came so hard, she continued sucking me dry and showed me her swallowing everything. She commented "wow why yours so sweet? Like yakult".

Managed to get hard again and she ride and sucked the f**k out of me the whole night. Was fun till she got serious with another xdd. Oh wells...
Old 15-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
SkullsAndBones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya this seems to be other way around
Old 16-06-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kume2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullsAndBones View Post
Ya this seems to be other way around
Ya kalapa ya
Old 16-06-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Right, true for asians but for westerners is the reverse role, cheers!
Old 16-06-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It happened last friday night. It has been 5days and the bruising is still there but lighter than during the weekend.

The pelvic bone area aches when i walk, she really ramp down hard and rocked hard on me during cowgirl.

I don't think i can punish her anytime soon given my current condition.

But this afternoon, we went out for lunch together with other colleagues. We chatted like normal colleagues and her expression don't seem awkward when we talked and like absolutely nothing happened before. Her acting skills power.

Meanwhile, i walk around like some ah pek aching at the didi area. I look like a complete idiot in office.

Cannot go chiong for awhile already now. Need to recover.

Bros, remember to up my points if my life experience is worth sharing! I will be encouraged to share my encounters here.
bro ,, i have upp your point to encourage you more
Old 16-06-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post

Let's call her Y, fresh out of polytechnic taking her first ...

Up you both 20 Mango

Keep going
Old 16-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
John10Barnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post

Let's call her Y, fresh out of polytechnic taking her first job. I am 10 years her senior.

It all started with casual work stuff, me chasing for my reports & stuff to making casual small talks. Don't know why, but bros these days need to know the young girls of this new generation different from ours - very wild and more exposed to what we are in the past.

I remember we started casual texting about going to university, then to "what are your plans? why never hang out with your date" and "we should have supper together since we stay 10 mins drive apart" and 1 thing let to another, she started dropping me hints / lingos of terms their generation use.

For example, Y will say "let's go for ramyeon (korean ramen) with me ". I initially thought it was really going for ramen so I said "Oh actually I don't really like ramen. I'm more of a sashimi guy." Then she asked me to Google the meaning and it actually a Korean way to say "netflix & chill".

That's where I know the hint and cue from her is, then I started saying "if you treat me it'll be great ". And she told me "Can come over and listen to my favourite song - WAP". Didn't know what WAP means until I Googled the lyrics and it means "Wet A$$ Pu$$y".

Asked her out for a night hang out at my place and she said "don't mind my body, very petite and under-developed". Enough of small talks, we made out, I squeezed her tits (flat but I flicked and played with her nipples) while kissing her neck and ear, 1 hand slipped into her FBT pants and she pushed me back and pulled my hard rod out and started sucking.

Even though she has braces, she sucked the soul out of me and even after I came so hard, she continued sucking me dry and showed me her swallowing everything. She commented "wow why yours so sweet? Like yakult".

Managed to get hard again and she ride and sucked the f**k out of me the whole night. Was fun till she got serious with another xdd. Oh wells...
Nice share bro. She's the wild and open XMM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1