The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
meteor5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
thai girl make me crazy

this story still at the same shop at johor jaya taman gaya, jalan sasa 4, Foottalk. this time have give the clear address already because have hundred of people PM me i have really no time one to one PM. But this time is happen at the valentine day, few single friends no place to go then they ask me some good place so i recommend them this place but i have girlfriend already no choice so just them to go. but after i also go there because tell my girlfriend have few friend wanna to go yamcha so she let me go this time , reach the place my friend all go up already so i just tell the counter give me a good one. after 5 minutes see one quite pretty thai girl walk in and smile with me. after we go upside, in the moment we just talk and massage. finish massage she start to disturb me this time want to die liao, because just now no do for my GF now really want like fuck but this place can not only can kiss, HJ,BJ but the feeling already good liao. my valentine day is finish here, after my friend they also finish and sitting downside smoke, i finish comedown and we talk the story how about the girl massage, all of them also say quite good and price also ok. some of them take thai and china. my one is Number 11 but i hear she want to go back soon, hope next week go still can see her.
Old 18-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: thai girl make me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteor5115 View Post
this story still at the same shop at johor jaya taman gaya, jalan sasa 4, Foottalk. this time have give the clear address already because have hundred of people PM me i have really no time one to one PM. But this time is happen at the valentine day, few single friends no place to go then they ask me some good place so i recommend them this place but i have girlfriend already no choice so just them to go. but after i also go there because tell my girlfriend have few friend wanna to go yamcha so she let me go this time , reach the place my friend all go up already so i just tell the counter give me a good one. after 5 minutes see one quite pretty thai girl walk in and smile with me. after we go upside, in the moment we just talk and massage. finish massage she start to disturb me this time want to die liao, because just now no do for my GF now really want like fuck but this place can not only can kiss, HJ,BJ but the feeling already good liao. my valentine day is finish here, after my friend they also finish and sitting downside smoke, i finish comedown and we talk the story how about the girl massage, all of them also say quite good and price also ok. some of them take thai and china. my one is Number 11 but i hear she want to go back soon, hope next week go still can see her.
bro...mind pm me the address. I did bonk Thai FL at Johor Jaya before...thank you in advance...
Old 20-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thai girl make me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteor5115 View Post
Tried No 11 yesterday.This shop only open after 12 noon.
Overall it was a good session.She is quite young and pretty and chatty.Her massage skill is comfortable and soothing,not the highly skilled type but definately not piano. A rather playful session indeed.
Tks TS for sharing her ctc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1