The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to behold
where'd you experience your best pair of D or E cups ML in Singapore

Im in the pursue to find the perfect pair of D or E cups ML in singapore. Looking for all natural really full pair of Boobs type, those whom you would want to go back immediately the next day to massage again...

Do share contact or location of ML / MP if you have experienced before.

Please Exclude
1 - Ultra Old
2 - Ultra Fat
3 - Ultra Fake

Last edited by hewhowaitsforsu; Today at 01:36 PM. Reason: add to list
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: where'd you experience your best pair of D or E cups ML in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewhowaitsforsu View Post
Im in the pursue to find the perfect pair of D or E cups ML in singapore. Do share contact or location of ML / MP if you have experienced before.

Please Exclude
1 - Ultra Old
2 - Ultra Fat
3 - Ultra Fake
Why don't you shared first which ladies you had experienced with?

You are welcome to break the ice.
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Why don't you shared first which ladies you had experienced with?

You are welcome to break the ice.
lol so far only Abby from Soul Spa fit the bill... SHe is fit and have a really nice pair of Double D cups

Last edited by hewhowaitsforsu; Today at 01:40 PM. Reason: quote
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol so far only Abby from Soul Spa fit the bill... SHe is fit and have a really nice pair of Double D cups
This is good that you sharing new meat on the market.
You are marvellous.
Old Today, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoyo, the e-bomber. But maybe her tits are fake, idk
Old Today, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
Yoyo river valley
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 22
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Rose off lor29
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Ya I tried her once when she was at Jurong
Now move to Soul, wondering izzit same price she charged for GQ
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Yoyo river valley
River Valley Yoyo is 100% real
Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster

Most big cup mostly big dark nipples.
Minus points. C to C+ smaller nipple scores better.
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Contribute my experience.

During covid times, there was a viet who worked for less than a week at a makeshift MP along Rowell Road.

If I remember correctly, her name is Jennie.

She has the most unreal set of boobs. D cup with the most perfect shape and symmetry. They don't sag like the usual D cups, they sagged like how B-C cups would.

With this type of shape and placement, one may expect them to be enhanced. But they turned out to actually be a nice balance between softness and firmness. It is not the type of good enhancement soft, it is the type of B cup firmness soft on a D cup boobs.

I asked if they are 100% real, she said yes. I asked a couple of times and she kept insisting they are natural.

A couple of years later, I got a chance to meet her again. She has forgotten me already. But this time played with her boobs in much more details and a much longer period. They still looked unreal but I could not find any scars underboobs or in the armpits. No incision points could be found on her body. And again, she insisted they are totally real. I was told to squeeze them as hard as I wanted, to convince myself they are natural.

In the end I am inclined to believe they are real.

I am not sure about her whereabouts now. Don't PM me for contact. Just sharing my encounter. Of the hundreds of boobs I have seen and squeezed, her pair is the top on my list. There is an argument to be made that she also has the best figure of all times. Her waist is a mere 21 inches. Her overall appearance is slim and slender, with 2 huge jugs.
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3518 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Bugis got one thai ml F cupper . Walao boob slap till gao gao .
Old Today, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Anyway she age a lot, just visited her now just…
Her boobs a bit hard of the sides but overall quite firm…
Should be enchanced
Old Today, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Bugis got one thai ml F cupper . Walao boob slap till gao gao .
I know who. Starts with letter A haha.
Old Today, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
hungboisins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once had C****y from O** S***** S** (one of the threads here). Juggerboobs were huge, had her once and it was her very last day there with super happy. Came too quickly unfortunately but what a body
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1