The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light
Moaning by local FL real or fake har?

I know those PRC ones definitely fake.. sound so fake..

But those local FLs leh? sound real leh or they act one?
Old 08-02-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CR123A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Moaning by local FL real or fake har?

In my opinion, it will most likely be fake unless you somehow manage to turn her on.
Old 08-02-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

all real bro
Old 08-02-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post

They're absolute professionals please

Fake?? Dont even think about it

All real, genuine, auth Bro
Why you so like dat?
Old 08-02-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41789 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Real / Good even fake ... Just enjoy
Too Fake too bad .... Ask her to shut up

Why bother ?
Old 08-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3080 / Power: 16
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

With the rates locals are charging, each moan is worth quite a few bucks. Best to enjoy them rather than worry about authenticity.
Old 08-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

They are really moaning.. but may not be from your penetration. More likely from thinking of how much you have paid/will be paying her.
Old 08-02-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lonelycow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

not sure about moans la but orgasm usually if real the inside will clamp up, body will shiver?
Old 08-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jenninghillsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

if their timing good, can make fake sound real lol
Old 08-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

does it matter to us guy whether the FL is moaning real or fake?

sometime when cheonging with FL esp those PRC, only start petting they will start to moan loudly, then i will tease them say "hai mei zhuo ai, jiu jiao na me da sheng". mean have not start fucking, u already moan so loud.

but many many years back, i met a local girl (that time she was 18, i think i 30 plus) for deal. in the room we start petting.. n i lick her pussy. then i can hear she moan softly, not those loud loud n see her facial expression, i think she really enjoy the feeling of being licked n really moan. but again is she really moan or act to moan, that one i dun know. but that doesn't matter to me, i think she really moan then assume she really moan lor.
Old 08-02-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think most guys cannot tell the difference between moaning in pleasure and groaning in pain. When she song and when she's in pain, the face looks like CFM and the moaning/groaning sound is the same too. Same for zhut zhut nipple, the facial expression for sensitive nipples, pleasant feeling or pain is the same

If you tried to show her concern to make sure she is really moaning in pleasure, don't keep asking her 'Song boh?' during sex. Wait you kenna a loud diam diam lah.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Financial transaction bro, why think so deep? you get to cum and she gets paid.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Well there is the commercial moan and the one that comes with female arousal...erect nipples, naturally wet pussy, shorter breaths, increased heart rate and more sustained physical contact (rubbing?) to pubis and engorged clitoris. Bro Xgenre is right that not all bros can tell the difference between a commercial moan and a real one - the difference really is apparent in your own experience pleasuring a woman and knowing how to "tune" her responses.

But it's a commercial transaction with an FL, I dun really care if she comes . I'm the subject of attention here and frankly, pleasing me should take precedence - faux pleasure moans inclusive. And frankly I prefer to lie back and only exert myself if needed - given the hefty premiums local FLs expect...for sure she's gonna have to do the heavy lifting to earn the $$$.
Old 09-02-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

真真假假,假假真真

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 10-02-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Well there is the commercial moan and the one that comes with female arousal...erect nipples, naturally wet pussy, shorter breaths, increased heart rate and more sustained physical contact (rubbing?) to pubis and engorged clitoris. Bro Xgenre is right that not all bros can tell the difference between a commercial moan and a real one - the difference really is apparent in your own experience pleasuring a woman and knowing how to "tune" her responses.

But it's a commercial transaction with an FL, I dun really care if she comes . I'm the subject of attention here and frankly, pleasing me should take precedence - faux pleasure moans inclusive. And frankly I prefer to lie back and only exert myself if needed - given the hefty premiums local FLs expect...for sure she's gonna have to do the heavy lifting to earn the $$$.

BUT part of the excitement is the ability to make a FL moan (real) and then come when u know is just a commercial transaction and she is not supposed to come from the transaction.

Is like an achievement, like reaching MARS hahaha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1