The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
zackymail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clubbing Scene in JB

Hi Bros,

I am a Singaporean and am always curious as to what happen over at the clubs in JB. have heard wild tales about sexy ladies dancing from my friends. Did a search in this section and i couldnt find anything relating to the clubs. did a google search too. so here i am, asking for senior bros who have experience in the scene. i love to pick up a local malaysian gal and bring her around and end up in the hotel instead of asking for a FL. more excitement for me.

thanks

normally, we hide behind our mask. not here man!
Old 25-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Re: Clubbing Scene in JB

no bros here to help?

Old 26-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackymail View Post
Hi Bros,

I am a Singaporean and am always curious as to what happen over at the clubs in JB. have heard wild tales about sexy ladies dancing from my friends. Did a search in this section and i couldnt find anything relating to the clubs. did a google search too. so here i am, asking for senior bros who have experience in the scene. i love to pick up a local malaysian gal and bring her around and end up in the hotel instead of asking for a FL. more excitement for me.

thanks
Since you said you had heard the wild tales from your friends, why don't you go and ask your friends where he heard the rumours from?

If I am you and need clarification, I will go straight to these "friends" for confirmation. Unless you are creating something from your own imagination.
Old 26-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Since you said you had heard the wild tales from your friends, why don't you go and ask your friends where he heard the rumours from?

If I am you and need clarification, I will go straight to these "friends" for confirmation. Unless you are creating something from your own imagination.
Hahaha....well said bro.

Since his friends know about this lobang, why then the need for verification?

Better stil, go and check out if this rumour is true and then share with the bros here.
Old 26-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

ok no problem. hahaz. would just like to ask for help from bros here mah. chillax bros.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1