The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Naomi 🏆 Tall Syt Babe (Naomi) Definitely Likes To Cim You

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

✧✧ Tall Syt Babe (Naomi) Definitely Likes To Cim You ✧✧

✧ Name: Naomi

✧ Age: 22yo ✧

✧ Height: 162cm ✧

✧ Weight: 48kg ✧

✧ Stats: 34B-26-35 [Natural] ✧

✧ Services ✧
✧ Cim ✧ BBBJ , 69 , COB, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Thai Massage , Etc... ✧
⭐️ Special (To Her Own Discretion) ⭐️

✧ Promo ✧ $120 / 1shot / 60mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $150 / 2shot / 90mins ✧

For mystery bonk promo please refer to our telegram channel link for more info..

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
OPERATING HOURS: 10AM TO 12AM DAILY!!
BOOK AS EARLY AS 8AM DAILY!!
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.

Last edited by loversfortress; Today at 06:26 PM.
Old 23-07-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster (A)

loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Naomi 🏆 Tall Syt Babe (Naomi) Definitely Likes To Cim You

⭐️⭐️ FR FOR Naomi ⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️ Thanks Bro ⭐️⭐️

Last edited by loversfortress; Yesterday at 07:02 PM.
Old 23-07-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Naomi 🏆 Tall Syt Babe (Naomi) Definitely Likes To Cim You

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdawson View Post
LFT - Naomi

Holy shit, this was a girl with the best GFE experience I had so far. Felt like lovers from start to finish. When I was leaving she gave me a surprise back hug, felt like a partner saying bye to me forever. She's young, first time in sg, and not planning to come back in the future so better don't say I never lobang a good deal here.

Looks: 9/10, cute SYT, I have a thing for girls with tattoos so a big plus

Boobs: 8/10, natural B cup, definitely not for boob lovers, but everything else more than makes up for it.

BBBJ: 10/10, can tell she's still new but she was accomodating. Allowed me to deepthroat her the way I like it. CIM.

Body: 9/10, soft and firm in all the right places.

FJ: 10/10, her moans were incredible, could feel her body shivering as she climax.

OVERALL: 5/5 bonk, already planning to RTF. Gave her a good tip for her great service. Please come and support her sumpah u won't regret. Plus this stable is one of the cheapest in the market. Left with my body and wallet happy
Damage: $120,90,2
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Yesterday at 07:00 PM.
Old 23-07-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
short FR of 2 SYT tried earlier this week

Naomi of LoverFortress
Looks : Young Cute GND looks, attractive eyes (most accurate will that full figure pic of her posted)
Body : 1.6~, Young Nubile and some chubby, natural not for Boob lover, sensitive nips, unshaven original. Light Thai Tanned, smooth warm skin
BBBJ : Eager to blow and quite good
Other Service : SOP, frenches/kisses like gf
FJ : Tight and can feel it even with lousy brand CD
Remarks : like your obedient cute GND neighbour/or/neighbour's daughter
Only dun really fancy goin back to YJ Hotel at G

TH107 of Nooky
Looks : Pretty Young Looks, big pretty eyes (slutty when she looks at you doing bbbj)
Body : 1.6~ young Chubbier figure, Big natural torpedoes some slagging (face got smacked by torpedoes when she did cowgal leaning forward) Spotless no tattoo, unshaven original. Smooth warm skin.
BBBJ, Service : Very active, rather good More exp than Naomi
FJ : Eagerly welcomes with leg wide open, not as tight and wet as Naomi but can still the grip. Seems to more reactive to fast pounding then deep pounding
Remarks : like your young/slutty sugarbaby
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Today at 04:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Old Today, 07:46 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Old Today, 06:30 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1