The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞OONG💞💞 175CM TATTOOED SEDUCTRESS; WILD BEYOND UR DREAMS

O O N G

Slim & Sexy at a towering height of 175cm, OONG could almost fulfil most of your wildest dreams.

Name: Oong
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 36B-27-34 (Natural)
Height: 175cm
Weight: 56kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below
Old 02-07-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞OONG💞💞 175CM TATTOOED SEDUCTRESS; WILD BEYOND UR DREAMS

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
Oong from foxythai
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991919

After reading through previous FRs, I was quite hesitant and skeptical in booking but took the plunge instead.

Face: looks exactly like her pictures. Very sweet and pretty with few very shallow wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles. Seems younger to her listed age.

Body:very tall, fair, smooth and clean skin. Tits are as per listing (natural B cup), shapely, not big at all but most definitely grabbable and with yummy brown nipples. She maintain her body very well. Tummy flat, Small, soft ass and thighs.

BBBJ: can go for quite long. Very warm and quite deep with no teeth.

FJ: horny lady. Accommodating to multiple positions- Cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie; she’s an excellent rider and coupled with her ultra tight lovehole I had to switch to lotus to avoid cumming prematurely.

Overall: Quite enjoying my whole session with her. She is for these Bros who want a gorgeous lady who's pretty face, top notch service and willing to serve. if you're new she also have many experience to guide .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornworm View Post
Name: oong
Stable: foxy thai

Location : Nice apartment Area G, very clean. Big bed with attached toilet. No need share with anyone

Attitude: super friendly! Gave a big hug and kiss when I came in. Always smiling and happy. Didn’t check or play with phone at all. Only used it for GT for comms

Looks: similar to photo. Very pretty and tall. I am about 167 but height difference very slight only.

Body : always wanted to try a taller slim girl and today fantasy came true! Like a model, with perfect natural tits that suit her frame. Tattoos are beautiful too.

Frenching: yes! She kisses you gently and can feel her passion and love. Really like a long gf.

Painting: She got high and super wet. Fingered her towards the end to make her cum. Juicyyyy

FJ: fast and furious! First shot done in no time. She gave a simple massage while resting

Bbbj : second shot she started to tease me and gave me a bj. She could feel that I was gonna cum and asked if I want to CIM. After she asked I exploded within seconds hahaha. Fucking amazing to see a gorgeous model sucking you while looking into your eyes.

RTF: have to! She got a few days left so need to take leave to come meet her. Don’t wanna miss out.

This is the type of girl you should dream to marry. Super gorgeous, warm, sweet and treats you like a king. Comms no issue as she got GT app and she makes jokes in between and laughs. Really smitten by this kitten.. gosh if I can, I will kidnap her and marry her. Thanks bro for this gem! ❤️❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by H9000C View Post
FR for OONG (FOXYTHAI)

Uncle hiatus for awhile due to some physical issues. Now all settled, time to msg my trustworthy OKT for recommendation.

Saw Yujin, Anya and OOnG in telegram.... was supposedly to take Yujin but uncle's sixth sense made me wanna try Oong.....

so made a booking before lunchtime for a sexytime.

Looks - 9/10
For me she consider still young but others might see her as pre-milf. she is really tall btw, around 175cm..... looks like those pretty model at car show . she is totally my type, the ones i fantasize whenever i see these kind at Bkk shopping mall but uncle not handsome dont dare to make friend de

Body - 9/10
Tall and slender with relatively fair skin and curvy body figure with tattoo across the chest area.... naughty~~

Boobs - 09/10
Natural C and soft , crounching tiger hidden dragon, i was expecting her boobs to be man made but i had a pleasant surprise.... however though, it seems she doesnt like me sucking her tits as she tried to siam here and there.... -1 pt for this ahhh

Frenching - 09/10
. Kiss like an angel... nice and soft lips.... she will auto initiate and made me find back my youth once again

BBBJ - 9/10
As Uncle not really a fan of BBBJ, i would say she did pretty well and also she did a few times DT.... not badd

FJ - 9/10
Caps on and she started riding..... Round 1 i finished with her on top all the way..... i BTH her moans and i just let it go....

then round 2 , we TCSS abit, i start my engine by pulling her close to me and rub her pussy with my thigh, again the moans make me MARI KITA..... lut her gao gao on missionary and the piak piak sound make my cock hard now liaoz....

GFE - 8/10

To be fair , she started off quite cold to me as it seems she doesnt want to open up her private life which i respected that.... i kept my distance and just have a normal conversation like an acquaintance. her english is novice level so some goggle translate will be required..

Overall - 9/10 Satisfy bonk and fulfilling my personal checkbox of bonking a model lol

RTF - Yes
, confirmed chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRod View Post
FR for Oong (FoxyThai)

Looks: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
French: 10/10
Fj: 9/10

Really tall and leggy premilf, the previous reviews were not joking when they said she is sexy with all natural B cups perfect for squeezing. Very good BJ technique and able to DT me, and didnt even let me breathe much during FJ since she kept frenching me nonstop. Only issue maybe comms not perfect but GT can solve, else her GFE really genuine and overflowing.

Pity I didn't get a chance to find her earlier but hope she'll be back. This lady really not to be missed and not surprised so many folks rtf her.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Today at 09:50 AM.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 04-07-2024 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 02-07-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-07-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-07-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-07-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-07-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-07-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-07-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 03-07-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 04-07-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 04-07-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 04-07-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1