The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 22
js90712 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shekou - China

Hello Bro.

I am heading to Shekou for 5 day business trip.

Any mongering places in Shekou ?

Any places which should be a must and should be avoided?

Thanks for advise

JS
Old 23-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Chris-HK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Shekou - China

Should be plenty of BBS and Girlie bars in Shekou. Since I have been there only once, could not comment much. Other bros could help.

Alternatively, u could travel to Lowu and the surrounding areas (only 30-40 mins taxi drive from Shekou). They should have more actions there.
Old 27-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
snooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud of

When u r in Shekou take a taxi to Tsa Chui, ther r approx. 100 street walkers standing in shops located in a maze of "Lorongs".

Price at RMB 150 ST or RMB 300 Karaoke + bonking (2 -3 hours) and RMB 500 for overnite.

Room provided for ST

BEWARE! do not follow mamasan up any apartment to view girls, they get nasty if u did not pick any of their girls

karaoke n beer is cheap, girls age 16-25 years old
Old 28-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Chris-HK

Please take note that the Gong Ans are now roaming along the Tsa Tjui area. Some ang mohs mentioned in the other forum that they were being trailed by these irritating fellows when they ventured to Tsa Tjui. I also have heard of arrests of Hong Keys in the popular mongering areas such as Tsa Tjui and Xia Sha. So, be careful....and always be on the lookout for the Gong An.
Old 28-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, you are right about the presence of the gong an or police.
I was there on 26th March and the number of gals were fewer than two hundred and with lots of men in uniforms (police) on the streets.
The number of mongers has decreased despite the public holiday.
I heard from the quickie gal that most likely, the mongers have move base near to Heunggang Hotel side, maybe you could tell us more.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HK
Please take note that the Gong Ans are now roaming along the Tsa Tjui area. Some ang mohs mentioned in the other forum that they were being trailed by these irritating fellows when they ventured to Tsa Tjui. I also have heard of arrests of Hong Keys in the popular mongering areas such as Tsa Tjui and Xia Sha. So, be careful....and always be on the lookout for the Gong An.
Old 28-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Chris-HK

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Yeah, you are right about the presence of the gong an or police.
I was there on 26th March and the number of gals were fewer than two hundred and with lots of men in uniforms (police) on the streets.
The number of mongers has decreased despite the public holiday.
I heard from the quickie gal that most likely, the mongers have move base near to Heunggang Hotel side, maybe you could tell us more.

Cheers
I will still not advice u guys to take the risk and cheong in SZ because of the obvious high risk nowadays! Again, just saw pictures of hongkies kena caught red handed with the gals being posted in the local forums. Avoid SZ for the time being! Better be safe than sorry....

Alternatively, why not take a 30 mins train ride to CP and enjoy the pleasure of being served like a king in any of the saunas there. Damage around 500 RMB. BUT, it is safe and satisfaction guaranteed!
Old 01-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to add to what Chris have said it is true that SZ nowadays cannot cheong due to alot of cases happening in SZ... There seems to be more people with intention to rob and murder. Just the other day I am being called in for investiagtion on a murder case so I would strictly advise you not to try ANYTHING in SZ...

Take a train down to CP and if you hear any1 with loh or lah in their sentences it would mean u have struck jackpot, it would mean it is any of us...

Good luck
Oakleyeug
Old 01-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jhawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to be there in Aug 2003. The barber/salloon shop is where you can try. They would give you a hair wash and later ask you whether you want "anything special".

Hair Wash : RMB 30.00
"..." : Not Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by js90712
Hello Bro.

I am heading to Shekou for 5 day business trip.

Any mongering places in Shekou ?

Any places which should be a must and should be avoided?

Thanks for advise

JS
Old 01-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HK
I will still not advice u guys to take the risk and cheong in SZ because of the obvious high risk nowadays! Again, just saw pictures of hongkies kena caught red handed with the gals being posted in the local forums. Avoid SZ for the time being! Better be safe than sorry....

Alternatively, why not take a 30 mins train ride to CP and enjoy the pleasure of being served like a king in any of the saunas there. Damage around 500 RMB. BUT, it is safe and satisfaction guaranteed!
Wah.. After a romp with Bro Alvin.. you have become an spokesperson for CP too ha? Hahahhaa.. Heard that I am still the youngest in the group.. You are not that young after all..

See you around....

Have fun...
Old 01-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
Just to add to what Chris have said it is true that SZ nowadays cannot cheong due to alot of cases happening in SZ... There seems to be more people with intention to rob and murder. Just the other day I am being called in for investiagtion on a murder case so I would strictly advise you not to try ANYTHING in SZ...

Take a train down to CP and if you hear any1 with loh or lah in their sentences it would mean u have struck jackpot, it would mean it is any of us...

Good luck
Oakleyeug
Ehz Uncle.. Dont have to tell everybody about it lahz... hehehehe... Who dare to touch you give your size and build?

Hmm.. now become single then roam SB forum ha? You ahz....

Have a good weekend...

Old 02-04-2005, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
She Kou is not really that fun...

Hey guys,

I've been staying in Shenzhen for over a year now... from early 2004 till early 2005.

She Kou have alot of talking bars, but I didn't manage to find any Fuck Shops there.

Anyway, here are my suggestions of attractions;

In Luo Hu,

i. It's scattered with alot of "Barber Shops without Scissors!" at Cai Wu Wei, at Jing Tang Jie. Usually RMB 150. + rm

ii. At Fu Xing road, it's a line of girls for your selection, 1 SHOT, RMB 150 + rm, overnight, RMB 400 to RMB 500, but NEGOTIATE!!! in China, negotiate the price!!! you can get a good deal!

iii. Pick up bars at "YES BAR", "DA FU HAO", "U BAR", "BEN SHE", if you are rich and want to spend > RMB 1000 for a fuck with pretty KTV hostess, "BETTER-OLE KTV" is the BEST in town.

iv. Fuck Shops at You Yi Road intersecting with Jia Bin Road

v. Fuck Shops at Xiang Xi Chun, end of Jia Bin Road (to the east direction)

the prices are quite standard there, RMB 150 per fuck + small rm

In Fu Tian,

i. Shang Sha, full of Saunas, Health Clubs, room charges at RMB 60 to RMB 248, with 2 Hrs of Body Massage... and for a fuck within the rooms, give RMB 300 cash tips to Girl, condom is usually provided by them. all in all, DAMAGE is RMB 400 for average room with toilet, and RMB 548 for "King Treatment"

In SG, SGD 100 can only buy you a street fuck, in a lousy room, with 30min limit!!! FUCK the rules in Singapore, go to Shenzhen and have a fucking good time!

ii. Xia Sha is just adjacent to Shang Sha, and it's similar location, but Xia Sha have more variety as compared to Shang Sha.

iii. Sha Zhui is the Geylang of Shenzhen. Enough said, this place have the highest concentration of Fuck Shops / Barber Shops / Apartment Fuck Shops,
Prices are standard.

Have fun, you fuckers!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 02-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
jimstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: She Kou is not really that fun...

[QUOTE=Sperminator]Hey guys,

I've been staying in Shenzhen for over a year now... from early 2004 till early 2005.

She Kou have alot of talking bars, but I didn't manage to find any Fuck Shops there.

Great info brother will look you up if your there again than you can bring me around to show me where are the good place ups you for this great info
Old 02-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: She Kou is not really that fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimstorm
Great info brother will look you up if your there again than you can bring me around to show me where are the good place ups you for this great info

You're welcomed brother! It'll always be my pleasure to show you guys a fucking good time in Shenzhen.

Remember, it's not how much money you spent, it's where you find it to get the girls... There are alot of Value for Money stuffs around... You just have to know the trick!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 03-04-2005, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
derekc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Shekou - China

hi bro sperminator,

I will be visiting SZ with 2 others on Apr06 for a nite, will apprec if u could show us the right places to have our eyes.

kam siah in advance.
cheers
Old 03-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Shekou - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekc
hi bro sperminator,

I will be visiting SZ with 2 others on Apr06 for a nite, will apprec if u could show us the right places to have our eyes.

kam siah in advance.
cheers
Hi my fellow buddy,

I now in Singapore... so sorry but if you want to find out more about sexcapades in shenzhen, feel free to look for this thread, Sexcapades in Shenzhen written by me.

If you need a few fuck contacts, just PM me, I'll provide u.

I would not be in Shenzhen in April, but maybe mid April.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1