The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Yesallright deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pole Dancing

My wife Qi worked as a fitness/dance instructor in a dance academy. One day she was approached by one of her pole dancing students to give a pole dancing performance in her husband’s birthday party. But the conditions were the dance had to be sexy, exotic and nudity was prerequisite. My wife had been a part time dancer in club and pub and skimpy attire like thong bikinis and panties and bra set were norm to her. Sometime the organizer did try to contrive her to go topless but all along she would not accede. Therefore nudity was a novelty to her. So she just took the offer as freak and declined. But to her surprise the student was very persistent and had been assiduously pursuing her for an affirmative answer and told her that the rewards would be substantial. Of course material will always out weight modesty in this realistic world as far as she was concerned. She is an emancipated and initiative woman. During our frequent holiday in the beach resorts of our neighboring countries, she had fully enjoyed remaining topless on the beach and when situation permitted she even went to the extent of having nude swimming and sunbathing. Her reservation for this offer was that instead of facing the open horizon she was going to face an audience in this particular feat. Nevertheless she was a very resolute and confident who could face up to challenges. In her mind her main obstruction was to convince me and seek my consent.
Over dinner she conveyed the news to me and looked at me timidly as if pleading for a pardon.
“Do you really want the show and think that the reward really worth your effort and sacrifices?” I asked.
“Yes. Dear. At least with the money I can change my car.” She replied with not hesitation. “More over nudity to me is nothing. I have done that on the beaches. I have gone clubbing with you without wearing bra. “
“I know. All along you have been doing these with me around and there were not specific audience looking at you. But this time the attention of the audience will be focusing solely on you only.” I replied indignantly.
“Oh dear I know you are trying to protect me. It is quite normal for you to resist at all cost to allow your wife me to exhibit my naked body in front of so many people. But remember you always praised me that I have a great body. So please don’t feel jealous but instead you should feel proud and magnanimous to share the precious item that you possessed with others. I promise you it is just a show and absolutely not physical contact is allowed.” She assured me.
“Oh, dear all along I hate to disappoint you. Look like this time will not be an exception. But frankly speaking I do feel jealous imaging that those lustful eyes staring at your voluptuous body. “I said with melancholy. “But my approval comes with conditions.”
She cheered up and said “I will comply with all your conditions.”
“First I want to be your chaperone to the show. Secondly you cannot expose my treasure cove in between your legs. Lastly not bodily contact and mingling with the crowd after the show” I said.
“Ok, deal.’ She replied enthusically.
She proceed to have the deal clinched and started her preparation for the show.
To be continued……….
Old 24-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dingdong11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pole Dancing

camping for more. Good start
Old 24-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does she do belly dancing too?
Old 24-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 12
power88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Yesallright,
a good start in writing and keep it up!

just my humble opinion, you may try using some space and paragraph and will be better for reading

My1 pt Upz
Old 25-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

for starters paraphrase pls.

i got hit by a wall of text.

use commas and enters and tab pls...
Old 25-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
adzeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue. Thanks.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

The light in the dance hall dimmed and the DJ announced “Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our lovely lady Miss Qi who is going to mesmerize you with her sexy and exotic pole dancing. Please give her your hands.” The spot light was turned on and shined towards the left side of stage while she was making her appearance. There was loud applause and shrieking from the crowd while she took the stage with the spot light focusing on her. Holding the pole with her left hand and waving her right hand to the crowd she looked absolutely confident and resilient.
Qi was dressed in a midriff body hugging semi sheer white blouse with the two top buttons left unbuttoned depicting her cleavage. A pleated dark blue micro mini skirt with hemline just barely covered her posterior was her matching costume. Her well endowed and toned physique was conspicuous displayed under her skimpy outfit. Her peripheral were a pair of black vinyl thigh high stocking which accentuated her long and slender legs and a pair of 6 inches sling back clear black pole dancing shoes. She wore bright red lip stick and light make up. She looked stunning and desirable.
Music began to play and dancing commenced. She hooked her leg to the pole, arched her body backward and bending forward. She gyrated around the pole and randomly lifting one or both legs into the air. With all her vigorous and swift maneuver around the pole her mini skirt just could hardly be kept in place least give her coverage. So there was peek-a-boos with her light blue thong which became visible on and off. When her back was facing the crowd, her two butt cheeks sandwiching the tip of her thong was conspicuously displayed. Subsequent she climbed up the pole and inverted her body. Instantly her micro mini also got inverted in tandem with her move and her whole light blue thong seamed with black lacy lining was in full view.
She descended from the pole and proceeded to her next teasing move by gesturing of unbuttoning her blouse. After making the crowd holding to their breath and in anticipation finally her blouse was off her shoulder. Then she turned her body with her back facing the crowd and graciously removed her blouse. She moved her hands towards her waist and with her two fore fingers inserted into the waist band her skirts. She fiddled with skirt and pulling it down slightly. While doing the teasing she spontaneously turned her head around and gave a seductive smile seemed to insinuate that she is going to remove her skirt in a short while. She turned herself around and moved both her hands to the left side of her waist. Meticulously with a light push and tuck by both her hands on the waistband her skirt was detached from her body with her left hand holding it. There she stood with only wearing a light blue bra and thong set. The exhilarated crow clapped and whistled.
To be continued………
Old 25-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power88 View Post
Hi Bro Yesallright,
a good start in writing and keep it up!

just my humble opinion, you may try using some space and paragraph and will be better for reading

My1 pt Upz
This is my first tread. Thanks for your comments.
Old 25-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

wah! any nice story that sure capture us to keep reading
Old 25-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
maxsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue cant wait for more
Old 25-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting..............please continue
Old 25-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
123qw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more.....
Old 26-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
cygnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please come back soon.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wtwtwt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread... Camping here... Support
Old 26-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

TS, is this copied from somewhere else?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1