The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!
Which boutique has very short mini-skirts and dresses?

Hi guys,

I'm not talking about denim mini-skirts. Those are a dime a dozen. I'm talking those nice short mini-skirts that some actresses wear. It's a bit of a problem cos my fling is short so some of the so called mini-skirts do not look short and sexy on her at all. So I'm looking for some really short mini-skirts and dresses. But we haven't seen any at all when we shop. Please recommend some brands and boutiques. Please skip those shops that charge $60-70 upwards for skirts. Thanks in advance!!
Old 04-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Bramble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which boutique has very short mini-skirts and dresses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
Hi guys,

I'm not talking about denim mini-skirts. Those are a dime a dozen. I'm talking those nice short mini-skirts that some actresses wear. It's a bit of a problem cos my fling is short so some of the so called mini-skirts do not look short and sexy on her at all. So I'm looking for some really short mini-skirts and dresses. But we haven't seen any at all when we shop. Please recommend some brands and boutiques. Please skip those shops that charge $60-70 upwards for skirts. Thanks in advance!!
If u tried far east plaza or This Fashion in Chinatown.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Buy a low-waist short denim and cut from the side to the crotch, you get a super-micro mini.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Try Chaos @ Hereen/ Far East.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
bunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbunnytease is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yea, Chaos has realli short and body hugging clothes.
one of my all time fave shop.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you can try gelyang that side got a lot of the shop sell v v short mini skirts.....
Old 04-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
sir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samstersir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samstersir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

far east got plenty shops selling micro mini skirts. there's also a few other shops selling nice underwear for ladies. give it a try.

"bought u a beer, had é camels shampooed, saved u a spot on é beach, got é sharks outta da pool, got é roos off da green, Bills on his way 2 open é gate, taxi's waiting, dinner's bout 2b served, we've turned on é lights, we've been rehearsing 4 over 40k yrs..so where da bloody hell r u??
Old 05-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytease View Post
Yea, Chaos has realli short and body hugging clothes.
one of my all time fave shop.

So where else (other shops) do you get ur outfits?

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 05-08-2007, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 20
mac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Which boutique has very short mini-skirts and dresses?

Bro you can try Simei Eastpoint Mall Level 3 Philosophy Iron 03-23 clothing there very nice and price very cheap..alot of Miss Singapore World go there buy clothes..shop open by my friends..lot of short skirt range like $10 Plus Plus..
Old 05-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac75sg View Post
Bro you can try Simei Eastpoint Mall Level 3 Philosophy Iron 03-23 clothing there very nice and price very cheap..alot of Miss Singapore World go there buy clothes..shop open by my friends..lot of short skirt range like $10 Plus Plus..
Opened by your friend? Can you give me a VIP card? lol Just kidding..thanks for the information!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Be careful about doing adverts here in this forum
Old 05-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 20
mac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Which boutique has very short mini-skirts and dresses?

the title is "which boutique has very short mini-skirts and dress"
so what the problem? anyway my friends a decent ladyboss doing retail bz..
and Sponsor of MSW 2007..like that got wrong??
anyway tks for "UR" advice!!
Old 05-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Another recommendation is the shops at City Plaza. Some of the apparels there are quite short, and they are not expensive. And because of this, some of the FLs in GL partonise there too. Maybe for personal wear or working attire.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
Hi guys,

I saw some shops in GL really offer super micro-mini skirts.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 06-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

How about try buying a pair of scissor bro? Let your creative juice (or any juices) flow. Ha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1