The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
New hotel opened!

Just a note that Hotel 81 Kovan has opened. This is just a note so brothers who need a bonk near heartland areas have one more choice to choose from.. on top of that Fragrace Kovan also opening soon

Disclaimer: Im not an employee of these hotel chains..just an info for brudders here. So dont flame me

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 11-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
plastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New hotel opened!

Where's Fragance hotel located?
Old 11-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster (P)

shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Both these hotels are along upper serangoon road..next to the old and infamous upper serangoon shopping centre ( hougang d sauna )

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 11-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
plastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of light

AHhahaha...Great!
Old 11-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8
Just a note that Hotel 81 Kovan has opened. This is just a note so brothers who need a bonk near heartland areas have one more choice to choose from.. on top of that Fragrace Kovan also opening soon

Disclaimer: Im not an employee of these hotel chains..just an info for brudders here. So dont flame me
normally hotels like 81 and fragrance would only operate a hotel in response to demands in that particular area...wow didn't know hougang is also another happening place for fl activities...
Old 11-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
NikonMan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I passed by Kovan last nite. I didnt see any lights, open doors or any we are open sign
Old 11-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 20
sunzisky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so may i know wats the rate for overnight n short hour,cant seem to find it in their website

http://http://img146.imageshack.us/m...load5lp7uj.gif
Old 11-07-2006, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 19
bedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro shit8 how cume u know abt this place?

Choose your friends wisely.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there got a lot of massage parlours..but i wonder why open a hotel there sia..?unless got OKT wanna set up base and house their girls there..?

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedek05
Bro shit8 how cume u know abt this place?
liaoz..coz i stay super near there mah..furthermore 2dae aft i came home from sch..i alight from the bus stop..den see them put 2 big banners NOW OPEN for kovan 81, the other is ' fragrance kovan - coming soon '

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 11-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzisky
so may i know wats the rate for overnight n short hour,cant seem to find it in their website
dunno leh..i dun work there, futhermore i stay that area de leh..go in ask abit paiseh still..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonMan69
I passed by Kovan last nite. I didnt see any lights, open doors or any we are open sign
yesterday havent open, in fact this morning also havent..start from only 4 plus 5 likedat

PS: was thinking bout working at 81 part time wonder can or not..den samsters go tell me nick..i try give good room..haha..wonder how to apply

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 12-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
scorezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hotel 81 boss must be earning big bucks becos of all the support from the bro's here. No matter what time or where I try to book a H81 room, I always have to wait minimum 15-35 mins...

No wonder they are opening up new branch at Kovan. Think the H81 boss should go public listed and give each of the bro's here one lot each (3 lots for bro's with above 100 booking reservation)
Old 12-07-2006, 06:53 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Disclaimer: Im not an employee of these hotel chains..just an info for brudders here. So dont flame me.........
Uncle shit8,did u post in the right place??? Never flame u ah.. I ask ask nia...

Anyway,y all hotel build so far de sia... bring some to the west lei... Hahah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorezz
Hotel 81 boss must be earning big bucks becos of all the support from the bro's here. No matter what time or where I try to book a H81 room, I always have to wait minimum 15-35 mins...
You can always call those 81 branches u r going to check whether there are rooms wor... As all 81s number ends with 8181,the tel number should not be hard to remember wor...
Old 12-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
dunno leh..i dun work there, futhermore i stay that area de leh..go in ask abit paiseh still..
yesterday havent open, in fact this morning also havent..start from only 4 plus 5 likedat
PS: was thinking bout working at 81 part time wonder can or not..den samsters go tell me nick..i try give good room..haha..wonder how to apply
Shit8 where got paiseh one? he is shit8 leh BHB LOL... HEHE
wah if shit8 work there i and the rest also dont dare go there ah...
shit8 you just want to call all the FL that go there jie jie is it? thats why you want to work there? keke
Study hard and be a good citizen lah dont camp too much here and there else study so much also no use LOL a camper no need to study so much one
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 12-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all

i tink is gng to be open... but now Bugis 81 is the best lo.. Got OUTDOOR SHOWER somemore!!.. SHiok man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1