The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2007, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
shoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Share Your Tips with me

i in uni now , i know my classes got a lot of potential hotties , can share your tips on how to start getting laid ?
Old 02-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share Your Tips with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoutcast View Post
i in uni now , i know my classes got a lot of potential hotties , can share your tips on how to start getting laid ?
Staying in a hostel and attending parties hosted by ur uni mates do helps in a little way! According to my shifu, AXL, being a sportsman goes a long way in getting ur way to the panties!

Good Luck!
Old 02-10-2007, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Run a search and read through some threads, advice has been given by many brothers overtime.

One piece of advice from me, stop going around talking to girls with the mentality "I wanna bonk you", that way 100% fail
Old 02-10-2007, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 17
mit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud of

Bro,aim a gd girl and go steady with.If u want to play play,never do in ur class,as there is a saying ' never shit in ur own yard'.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Staying in a hostel and attending parties hosted by ur uni mates do helps in a little way! According to my shifu, AXL, being a sportsman goes a long way in getting ur way to the panties!

Good Luck!
Staying in a hostel do helps... I got a friend who joined several CCAs to get enough points to apply for a single room.

During weekends, he dun go home, but stay in his hostel cos he got several lobangs.. hehe
Old 02-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoutcast View Post
The only difference abt in Uni is that there is a option of staying at the hostel. A cheaper and more convenient place to bonk? but consider all the CCAs you have to take up... I rather spend those CCA time going after the fish.
Some would think that taking up CCAs would increase your chances as you spend more "natural" time with the hotties.
But honestly, be it in Uni, poly or anywhere else... I guess you need to sharpen the tongue, spending some $$ and lotsa quality time to start "laid-ing" around.
the best tip... DON'T EVEN GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE A DESPERADO
Old 02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Share Your Tips with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangben View Post
DON'T EVEN GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE A DESPERADO
Ts is already in uni and still asking for tips to get laid!? That gives enough impression that he is 100% desperado!!!
Old 02-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

a glib tongue and spare cash should do the trick

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 02-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Share Your Tips with me

1st sem isit? so excited.. juz study hard la. if u haf the knack of gettin girls, u can get it anywher. but if u dun, even if u r the only guy in the campus, u still get nothing.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

The old generation say, Dun fxxk around. So want to fxxk better fxxk far far away.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 23
HardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud of

Quite true. If u are naturally good, gers will just come by. But if u can train up a sweet tougue, it will help a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by covenn View Post
1st sem isit? so excited.. juz study hard la. if u haf the knack of gettin girls, u can get it anywher. but if u dun, even if u r the only guy in the campus, u still get nothing.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STK01 View Post
During weekends, he dun go home, but stay in his hostel cos he got several lobangs.. hehe
So did u managed to snare some of his leftover lobangs?
Old 03-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
So did u managed to snare some of his leftover lobangs?
No I din...wasted!
Old 03-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

depends on your social circle too...... if you stick with nerds then you'll never get laid

since you can't change into a casanova overnight, maybe you should get a nice GF and start there

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1