The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Let's discuss what will you do when you encounter a fucking bitch?

You thought you strike toto when she gives in and have sex with you willingly.
Next thing she starts to extort money from you for example 20k

1i) Give her the money
1ii) Bargain with her - make it 5k
1iii) Ignore her - She then threatens to tell your wife about it.

2i) Tell her go ahead to tell your wife
2ii) Ignore her - She then threatens to make a police report against you for rape.

3i) Tell her go ahead and report
3ii) Ignore her further
Old 18-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: Let's discuss what will you do when you encounter a fucking bitch?

she must know u got some $$$ then will ask for 20k. anyway 2k can get people punch living daylights out of her fucking pussy liao. i dont advocate laying hands on women but female dogs not in this category.

i will just dress up and go la. cctv show she walk in happily and check in together at hotel, now cry rape. ideally record the conversation that she asked for $$$ if not call police blah blah.

call police yourself claim u been blackmailed lor.

but must have more details la. see how close she is to reach your wife lor. if is woman outside, F it la. if is wife best friend and u dont wanna get exposed, then is another story
Old 18-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

There is no free fuck in this world, if you FB better to be frank and up front before anything goes bad
Old 18-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You thought you strike toto when she gives in and have sex with you willingly.

1i) Give her the money ------ She might ask for more and more in future; it might be a bottomless pit you have to fill.
1ii) Bargain with her - make it 5k ----- Same as 1i) but then again, was she really a willing party in the first place, or did you make any monetary promises? This one only you know.
1iii) Ignore her - She then threatens to tell your wife about it. ----- Like what littlepok said, depends on how your wife is related to her; if it’s a casual fling, then ignore her. Focus your energies on how you intend to apologise to your wife. If not, then you might have to consider 1ii).

2i) Tell her go ahead to tell your wife
2ii) Ignore her - She then threatens to make a police report against you for rape. ----- If she has sex with you on several occasions, how does that constitute as rape; the police is not stupid. You can countersue her for blackmail.

3i) Tell her go ahead and report
3ii) Ignore her further
Old 18-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

For this case I would say no need to worry about police report.
Don't think she would dare to report.

Only need to think of how to handle the wife.

In the first place what made you think she is willing to be your FB. You know her well ?
Old 18-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

a FL can report police if the customer refuses to pay, think in the papers some time ago..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 988 / Power: 15
Forsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitmask View Post
4i) Subtlely hint that you have recorded the act. If shown in court, it will be pretty obvious that the act was consensual.
Ehhhh, your method will land into trouble. Some law on privacy, outrage of modesty, taking clips without consent or knowledge of concerned party.
Not sure which specific law, but in the region of taking upskirt pics.
So, not really a good idea ?

She may then call again and ask if you really have it, record the conversation and extort or make a report based on that. More trouble.

Unless, you really have it, and it is the lesser of 2 evils in avoiding an investigation for the more serious charge.

My previous contact of ***44847 is no longer in use.

Current contact will have the same 3 first digits followed by 23626
Old 18-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Many years back, there was a rape case. Accuse go off free.
Hotel cctv shown that she was a willing party.

She was charged instead.
Old 18-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=naturegreen;8237827][B][I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]You thought you strike toto when she gives in and have sex with you willingly.

1iii) Ignore her - She then threatens to tell your wife about it.

How on earth did she know how to contact the wife, where you stay, where you work, etc. If she already knows answers to these questions, then dude is really stupid in the first place.

Want to eat chicken secretly, tell the chicken so much and now kena eaten in turn.
Old 18-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
PoundIt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

erm... share the bitch with every bros in SBF?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1