The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
myfantansy is Cool - loads of Potential
Fantasy of Wife

Hi Bro,

Not a new member. However, wanted to post some pictures of my wife but scare get caught. Therefore, register a new account

I have fantasy of my wife doing many things but cannot make her do it as she is very conservative thinking. However manage to get some snap shot of lovemaking.

Will list my fantasies and see whether bros here can give some advice.

1) I like to fantasized my wife teasing other men in club. Always try to ask her to dress sexy to club and tease other people, dance with guys and let them touch a bit. However. NOT POSSIBLE.

2) I like to fantasize my wife to try MMF maybe just giving BJ while i fcuk her from behind. EVEN NOT POSSIBLE

we did talk about my fantasies, but i think she thinks i am joking.

Bros here can give some advices and maybe share some fantasies of yours and maybe experiences also
Old 31-01-2013, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Fantasy of Wife

Why start two threads posting the same topic.

Anyway, have you tried making her drunk? Get her high and make her horny but don't fuck her immediately.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro myfantansy, I kind of agreed with Bro hardstick....if your wifey drink, it may
be a great help to start your fantasy.

I have similar fantasies as you, too bad, my wifey is super conservative and non drinker.

My fantasies are:-

1) Having other Bros watching my wifey's nude photos and videos.

2) Having other Bros PCC over my wifey's panties while they watched her vids.

3) Getting her tipsy during our CNY gatherinng among Bros and their wifeys and watch few Bros banging her as she moans for more . ( too bad, she don't drink ).

4) Persuading wifey to swim nude in changi beach while Bros watched from a corner.

5) Invite my tour buddies quietly to our hotel room while wifey is bathing with her bra/panty and towel left at our bed.

6) Massage naked wifey with webcam on for invited Bros.

Any Bros have similar fantasies which come true ?
Old 01-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
Vitamin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitamin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do share the same fantasy, seeing wifey having a full body massage by another guy and followed by MMF. However, not easy to get a suitable guy....it's still a fantasy for now.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

this is kinky sia

telegram:
Old 02-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 21
brengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
I do share the same fantasy, seeing wifey having a full body massage by another guy and followed by MMF. However, not easy to get a suitable guy....it's still a fantasy for now.
same here...
Old 03-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
ilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been trying to persuade wifey to blow another man while we fuck. Answer is yes cos she's high and horny but when the deed is done, she'll reject the idea as she feels that it may compromise our relationship. I kinda of agree with her but deep inside, would like to have that experience of her having 2 cocks during a session.

I've also fantasize another guy PCC while smelling her worn panties. I've got that thing with used panties plus her scent is great. Any takers? Hahaha
Old 03-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keekookee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like what I would wanna do.. Haha
Old 03-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
Holo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpan77 View Post
Been trying to persuade wifey to blow another man while we fuck. Answer is yes cos she's high and horny but when the deed is done, she'll reject the idea as she feels that it may compromise our relationship. I kinda of agree with her but deep inside, would like to have that experience of her having 2 cocks during a session.

I've also fantasize another guy PCC while smelling her worn panties. I've got that thing with used panties plus her scent is great. Any takers? Hahaha
bring it up and i'm sure alot of guys will want that perhaps in exchange you can ask for a video showing that
Old 03-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wowwww... like that also can.. wont u feel anything if ur wife low for another man?
Old 04-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Been trying to persuade wifey to blow another man while we fuck. Answer is yes cos she's high and horny but when the deed is done, she'll reject the idea as she feels that it may compromise our relationship.

Bro ilpan77, me 100% same as you when wifey is so horny during our fcuk sessions and will moan for other guy names when persuaded.

Too bad, I lose touch with one Bro who was turned on and would sniff and pcc on my wifey's panty. The thought of it really turn me on.... I pm you if i found him. .
Old 04-02-2013, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

i too got some similar fantasy whenever i go out with my gf, sure got guys beo her. quite turned on when see strangers beo her. then i would hold her waist and stroke her abit for these strangers
Old 04-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

esp those lau chio or OL looking wife/gf wear so sluty

telegram:
Old 04-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!

Quote:

And I thot I was the only one.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
fundidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lovely thread
so any bro wanna meet to share wifey video or pic ? only wife video or pic ...no gf ya...tks...any one keen pm me
btw i am 34m/c/sg n she-31f/c/sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1