The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
darkangel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkangel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Taiwan - Kaohsiung (lonely)

Hi,

Any bros here got info to share on Taiwan - Kaoshiung city lobang?

I dont like the massage service here leh, they sent girls 1-by-1 from old and ugly to ok. All massage service girls usually 30++ leh.

Anybody got experience and know the place for fishtank or pubs where the freelance gather?? Esp those brother got reservist before? I heard got what "YES" pub got freelance there?

Very lonely here esp. over this weekend, want to meet up?

Thks.
Old 13-02-2004, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 22
nzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Go to those internet cafe and there'll be lots of websites and notice board or forum to find FL
tried a few last year when i went to taiwan
some quality quite good
if lucky, can get free
in pub also
or can try "golden money leopard"???
not sure about night club

cheers
Old 13-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 23
qjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I'd visited KaoShiung first time last month. Due to poor travel arrangement by company, I need to catch last flight to Taipei for further transfer to KaoShiung (only 1 hour difference for connecting the flight).

Damed the airport people (in Singapore and also in Taipei), I need to go out of the airport custom and check-in again. On top of that, the flight (SQ) is delayed for 20 minutes. End result - miss the connection flight! No choice but to take a bus (about NT$500) at ard midnight.

The whole journey is about 3 hours as I have to change to another bus half-way (don't know where). Bad luck again and miss two connecting buses (due to a reason or another).

Finally reach KaoShiung train station at ard 4.00 a.m. Need to take the taxi to the appointed hotel (arranged by company). During check-in at the hotel (I think the name is "Golf" hotel, quite near the airport), I notice a girl in mini-skirt come in. The receptionist (guy) directed her to another room. Went into the lift together. She looks quite ok (about 6.5/10) but too tired to find out more details from her as I have to wake up at 6 a.m. (less than 2 hours of rest) for meeting at 7 a.m.!

Since I'd to fly to Taipei immediately after the meeting, there's nothing much for me to see in KaoShiung. I hope there's another chance.

If anyone stays in the "Golf" hotel (near airport), I think you can approach the receiptionist for advice.

Cheers.
Old 17-02-2004, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kawatetsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
tw

Bro,
To share, I was in Kaohsiung, but was borught by my locals to a love motel, near the central train station, where they arranged for a group of china gers to chose. To bonk only NT2000, understand this is the best price.
Can't tell u for sure where.
Old 22-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
IZ123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Taiwan - Kaohsiung (lonely)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzkaki
Go to those internet cafe and there'll be lots of websites and notice board or forum to find FL
tried a few last year when i went to taiwan
some quality quite good
if lucky, can get free
in pub also
or can try "golden money leopard"???
not sure about night club

cheers
Bro,
Which websites? Please advise.... cheers and tks...

IZ
Old 23-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

I just came back from Kaohsiung last week. Frankly, there's not much happening there. To bonk, you would have to pay at least NT$2500, for a PRC. For local Taiwanese at least NT$3500. What I suggest is that you go to Crazy horse, which is next to Isetan. Go for the pole dancing show and its more interesting. There'll be girls going round to sit on you. The tip is around NT$100. There are also ladyboy. However their tip is NT$200 (don't know why have to pay more). When you leave the place and walk around the area, there'll be OKTapproaching you and ask you whether you want any lady or not. The price is what I told you earlier.
There's also this chain hotel know as ???? which is similar to our hotel 81. The rate for 1 night is about NT$580. For 2 hours I think is from NT$220 onwards. There's 2 channel showing all the adult movies. And there are girls going in and out of this place. They'll also throw in their name card under the door.
If you just want to go and hang around the pub, go down to ????. Lots of pub there.
Enjoy yourself there.
Old 23-06-2004, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

I just came back from Kaohsiung last week. Frankly, there's not much happening there. To bonk, you would have to pay at least NT$2500, for a PRC. For local Taiwanese at least NT$3500. What I suggest is that you go to Crazy horse, which is next to Isetan. Go for the pole dancing show and its more interesting. There'll be girls going round to sit on you. The tip is around NT$100. There are also ladyboy. However their tip is NT$200 (don't know why have to pay more). When you leave the place and walk around the area, there'll be OKTapproaching you and ask you whether you want any lady or not. The price is what I told you earlier.
There's also this chain hotel know as ???? which is similar to our hotel 81. The rate for 1 night is about NT$580. For 2 hours I think is from NT$220 onwards. There's 2 channel showing all the adult movies. And there are girls going in and out of this place. They'll also throw in their name card under the door.
If you just want to go and hang around the pub, go down to ????. Lots of pub there.
Enjoy yourself there.
Old 23-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

hey brother, since u so lonely. let mi give u some advice. i went for reservisits in may this yr. my R n R was in kaohsiung. they post mi to this very fucking lousy 1 star hotel, and i though man!! this is the end of my R n R. but , i was delighted in the end. my hotel is a brothel actually in disguise. the lady who is like the hse keeping person is like a okt. she brings PRCs for u to chose and if u dun like. she can bring another one. till u like. i think they stay at the apartment blks nearby. well as the earlier brothers mention, it's 2000 nt for a prc. and around my hotel, its also paradise. cos there r many pimps in scooters chasing u asking if u like to have any gals???

so enjoy yr trip brother, and post a field report when u come back. anyway here's a clue to where i stay, its across the road from a school which is next to the shopping centre that is next to the new bus station.
Old 24-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Redliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Taiwan - Kaohsiung (lonely)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19
Enjoy yourself there.
Been to Kaohsiung in 2001,2002 and April this year for reservists.
Always visit the Medditerriean Sea Spra near to the new Far East 21 shopping centre.
Entry free is NT$240(if u show your camp pass, additional discount of 20%).
Inside there are 3 mini cinema which shows hard core blue film and as well as
some action film from HK.
The spa offer full facilities which include hot and cold pool,steam rm and even a mini swimming.
The OKT will come around asking u whether u wat "special".But the price here ts steep...NT$3800(o.n.o) for fulll-course which include hot oil massage and
FJ.NT$2600 for HJ with massage.Mostly girls from china, but with soild skills and figure.
Old 25-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ridleys76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My personally experience is that Taiwan is not a good place for commercial sex. But it's definitely easy to befriend those lovely chicks, esp in the southern part like Kao Hsiong. And they are so open-minded as long as they like you. In fact they have a good regard of Singaporean men hehe!

One trick that my friend mentioned to me was to approach the chick and ask her for directions in English. She'll likely kan cheong since she doesn't know how to reply. Then you switch to mandarin and she'll be wowed!
Old 26-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23
hey brother, since u so lonely. let mi give u some advice. i went for reservisits in may this yr. my R n R was in kaohsiung. they post mi to this very fucking lousy 1 star hotel, and i though man!! this is the end of my R n R. but , i was delighted in the end. my hotel is a brothel actually in disguise. the lady who is like the hse keeping person is like a okt. she brings PRCs for u to chose and if u dun like. she can bring another one. till u like. i think they stay at the apartment blks nearby. well as the earlier brothers mention, it's 2000 nt for a prc. and around my hotel, its also paradise. cos there r many pimps in scooters chasing u asking if u like to have any gals???

so enjoy yr trip brother, and post a field report when u come back. anyway here's a clue to where i stay, its across the road from a school which is next to the shopping centre that is next to the new bus station.
suppose to go taiwan this may ..but deferred.... well the last time during ns...the hotels they booked in KS for us are like those love hotel...coz i ask the local people....about it... they are cheap...and no need go for Commercial sex in KS....go around the area where sells lotsa Jap stuff...walk around....ask the salegirls....coz in my last trip ..the girls wanted to come to my hotel room...but i last min ...got scared....
Old 26-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
onlytellu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonlytellu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleys76
My personally experience is that Taiwan is not a good place for commercial sex. But it's definitely easy to befriend those lovely chicks, esp in the southern part like Kao Hsiong. And they are so open-minded as long as they like you. In fact they have a good regard of Singaporean men hehe!

One trick that my friend mentioned to me was to approach the chick and ask her for directions in English. She'll likely kan cheong since she doesn't know how to reply. Then you switch to mandarin and she'll be wowed!
Yooz brudder, u are right man. I was there in 2001 and 2002 for more than 1 yr for my ns. Got gals approach us the singaporeans. Quite easy to impress them with your english. I managed to sian one of the gals there which happened to be my gf now. lolz
Old 14-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Persistent Lee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Lightbulb Re: Taiwan - Kaohsiung (lonely)

To bros based in Kaohsiung City,

Any budget or mid-tier KTV to recommend to me, I will be there on business trips in Jan 2011.

Thanks
Old 14-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...Taiwan gals generally have a good impression of SG guys. They think our ability to speak English is a great asset.
I went to biz trip in Hsinchu recently and the gals there are much more friendly than our local Sg sluts.
Maybe doesn't apply to Taipei gals....But if in other areas, can try to chit chat w the locals. No harm trying.

The one phrase I hear the most in Taiwan is Huan Ying Guang Lin 欢迎光临.......hearing these words from those cute shop assistants is wow!!!
I can feel their sincerity and it really makes one feel good.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 14-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

http://www.taiwan-sex.com/bbs/

there is a section just like SBF

regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1