The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
randtech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Found my dream girl, but..

I’m 35, I’m just your totally average dude, I have a decent job, and my family are well do to but that’s pretty much it. I never had any luck in sex or relationships, until recently, I got to know this girl under the strangest of circumstances. Although never in my wildest dream would I have expected it to progress to the stage where are are at now.
She’s skinny and pleasant looking, I have a thing for girls like her(don’t like them too pretty, kinda fake/unrealistic) BUT she has an insanely hot body, wild in bed, submissive at the right moments, eager to please, all that a man can wish for. Oh o
boy I can go on and on about her flawless skin, delicious pink pussy, seductive moans, I have never in my 35 years had such mind blowing sex(3 previous partners, I do not partake in paid sex).
The thing is, she’s 21…I know that what’s going on between us it’s legal and consensual a
Old 01-08-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Randald78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Found my dream girl, but..

Quote:
Originally Posted by randtech View Post
I’m 35, I’m just your totally average dude, I have a decent job, and my family are well do to but that’s pretty much it. I never had any luck in sex or relationships, until recently, I got to know this girl under the strangest of circumstances. Although never in my wildest dream would I have expected it to progress to the stage where are are at now.
She’s skinny and pleasant looking, I have a thing for girls like her(don’t like them too pretty, kinda fake/unrealistic) BUT she has an insanely hot body, wild in bed, submissive at the right moments, eager to please, all that a man can wish for. Oh o
boy I can go on and on about her flawless skin, delicious pink pussy, seductive moans, I have never in my 35 years had such mind blowing sex(3 previous partners, I do not partake in paid sex).
The thing is, she’s 21…I know that what’s going on between us it’s legal and consensual a
Strangest of circumstances sounded wild .
Old 01-08-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

(accidentally submitted before i managed to finish my post)
It's just been going on for a few months and I don't know what to think about it do I continue or put a stop to it, I'd like to find out more about what do you guys think about our 10+ year age gap
I asked some of my male friends, they didn't seem to be very much bothered about it, I live alone so it's fine by me.
But I know that socially and morally it's rather frowned upon.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

So what's your hesitation, her age? Different perspectives on life?
Old 01-08-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
Nekofear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNekofear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It's just been going on for a few months and I don't know what to think about it do I continue or put a stop to it, I'd like to find out more about what do you guys think about our 10+ year age gap
I asked some of my male friends, they didn't seem to be very much bothered about it, I live alone so it's fine by me.
Dating a woman 10 years young but legal age is still fine. I think you're just concerned that it may not be accepted in your social circle. My GF is 10 years younger than me too.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
You don’t go around telling people your age right?

If you look younger than your age and she looks older than her age, it will be just nice. How your dress probably help too.

Also girls tends to age faster so the gap doesn’t matter down the road. I think what is more important is her maturity whether to settle down with you or just playing around still

I am sure everyone will envy you 20 years later, when you are 55 and you have a hot wife of 40
Old 02-08-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
woshixiaok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiaok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mine's more messed up

girl is married and 5+ years older than me
Old 02-08-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Thank you fellow bros for your input, I've actually been around the forum for many years seen and heard quite abit here, but I lost/forgot my password and email due to inactivity for my previous ID hence a new account.

The age difference is definitely a concern, I know I don't look my age(yet), but honestly what I'm feeling for her right now is downright lust, I'm totally blinded by her body, the amazing sex, and also by being with someone as young as her, as much as I'd hate to admit it.

My previous relationship was rather sexless, and ended in quite a mess, so I know that being with her is a huge 360 degree turnaround in my (sex)life.
That being said I know I'm more than glad to keep her by my side right now. The thing is she's also a good girl, does not drink or smoke, does not ask for anything material in return, only the basics like paying for meals, and sending her home from time to time. Hmm..sometimes I do wonder what does she see in me.

We're headed for a short getaway this week, and guess we'll see where that leads
Old 02-08-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chill man
Nothing wrong there

Quote:
Old 02-08-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
klkk555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i say congratulations, don't think of the age gap if it's legal, it's difficult to find a connection in life. if you let her go now you may regret it, it doesn't seem like she's doing you any harm, think of the journey, not the destination
Old 02-08-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS
You are the envy of many, include me lol
Go with the flow.

I guess part of your hesitation maybe
- too good to be true
- any better down the road

Live for the present, when its time to propose or depart, let it come naturally
Old 02-08-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Not bothered by it, it's your relationship so who cares? She's a full legal adult, so are you.

21 can vote, can drink, smoke. Yeah maybe some will say 21 isn't old enough to be fully mentally matured, but only you and her will know. Besides, also see what you both want. Some younger ladies want older men to take care of them, and they find men their age to be immature, just enjoy what they have to offer.

Sex is good, good partner, just live your life, and let other men be envious of you pumping a 21yo hot bod.
Old 02-08-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3517 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

My age gap is even bigger than yours....
Are you her first man?
I think the worry you have is whether she is into you or not,
and her parent's thinking.
Some girls like more mature man as they are a lot more stable both mentally and financially.
Old 02-08-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

How did u meet her in the “strangest of circumstances” ?
Old 02-08-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shitty_shit1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
10 years down the road, you will be glad that your gf/wife has such a big age gap. Trust me, you are fortunate. Enjoy the process. Like what other bros said, most important is her maturity level. You don’t want to date someone who is too far off from your “level”.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1