The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
A series of misdemeanors...

From The ST, 24 Feb, 2012:

A series of misdemeanours

Feb 18, 2012: A 37-year-old science teacher was charged in court after he allegedly installed pinhole cameras in a girls' toilet at the school.

Feb 12, 2012: A 39-year-old former primary school principal is believed to have been among a group of men questioned by the police in connection with an online vice ring.

Jan 17, 2012: A 41-year-old former teacher was sentenced to eight years' jail for having sex with a 14-year-old female student.

October 2011: A 37-year-old former teacher was charged in court with performing oral sex on a nine-year-old pupil in 2009.

June 2011: A 25-year-old former teacher was sentenced to 10 months' jail for having sex with his 15-year-old female student at her home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't there an odd one out?
Old 24-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A series of misdemeanors...

lolz~ how come all former teachers/principal except the latest case?
Old 24-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
lolz~ how come all former teachers/principal except the latest case?
Latest yet to resign from MOE.

Btw, do u all notice most are in the 30/40s? Could it be due to 15 year itch?
Old 24-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
sinner1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: A series of misdemeanors...

Dear Bro sgjoey,

Hmm.... although it seems odd.... but the "context" is quite distinctive.

The prinicpal was just a "patronizer" outside of the sch's "boundaries" while the rest committed the act when they are a servant of the school and the act was with the school's indirect "paymaster".

If a servant screw the boss..... do you think a severe punishment will be meted out? ;p.

hmmm... after reading some bros posts..... you may be referring the "oddness" to that of "currrent" and "former"?................. hmmmm if tht's the case.... its purely coincidental to me......... just that the media nowadays act faster than the school pulling the "trigger" ;p.............. perhaps the marketing of offering cash or rewards for news published in the papers does work............. money makes the world go round and yes... money is the root of all evil,.... ;p

Soccer highlights:
www.footytube.com

Regards,
Sinner1234

Do not judge me by my past actions.
The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing!
Old 24-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In my opinion, the principal didn't really do anything wrong. All the rest, assuming that they did what they did, were guilty of a crime.

We are told that the principal may have been called up because one of the sex workers he supposedly patronised was underaged. That is a breach of the law, but an understandable one which could happen to anybody.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

世风日下, may be all new training teachers (especially male) need to go through the sex education course, and integrity phrase.
Old 24-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

To categorize them as misdemeanors... you are quite kind with your words.

Beyond the point of being the odd one out (afterall, he did not commit a chargeable offence), the rest of the cases were blatant abuse of the good faith and standing people generally confer to teachers. This perp list spans only 8 months...it is probably safe to assume many more are unreported / under wraps. The value of our education system is already questioned by some, especially the stresses it imposes on our young. To be further tainted by the questionable integrity of our teachers would be unthinkable. Not suggesting teachers are expected to be saints but this is clearly predatory behaviour for abusing the trust placed on them.

And...

-> Jan 17, 2012: A 41-year-old former teacher was sentenced to eight years' jail for having sex with a 14-year-old female student.

-> June 2011: A 25-year-old former teacher was sentenced to 10 months' jail for having sex with his 15-year-old female student at her home.

7 extra years for 1 year of age difference due to statutory rape...feels like the 25 year old was really fortunate...
Old 24-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid;6$$$$33
To categorize them as misdemeanors... you are quite kind with your words...
Not me, but The Straits Times. I guess the newspaper has a political agenda -- they do not want to raise the heckles of the public against teachers. But really, except for the principal, the rest have betrayed the trust that the public has placed on them. They are a disgrace to the teaching profession.
Old 24-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

civil servants on the prowl....
Old 24-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hunterwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These deeds by these former teachers should be rightly classified as FELONY.

Hunter of BiG Boobs and young small pussies
Old 24-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are our teachers getting more horny?
Are our teachers sexually deprived?
Is the anti-vice doing the job too well?
Are our female students getting more sexually attractive?
Should we have a 3rd IR with a big giant fuck shop inside storing 1000s of chickens from all parts of the world, instead of a gambling den?
Old 24-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Teachers also human beings la.. everyday face innocent young things sure get horny ... but they shud control and not step over the line.. yup i also feel the principal did nothing wrong.
Old 25-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 14
MyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes not entirely teacher fault, sometimes also the student's fault. Nowadays students are sexually active and they know where to get information on sex.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
twisty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe last time not so reported. Hush hush. Cover up.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMyMine View Post
Sometimes not entirely teacher fault, sometimes also the student's fault. Nowadays students are sexually active and they know where to get information on sex.
I would disagree. The students are not adults. The teacher is an adult and is rightly held accountable for being so. Instead of preying on children, they should get their sexual highs in some other ways. It is understandable that teachers have sexual desires like everyone else, but they should not make sexual moves on their students, no matter how tempted.

(But of course, if one is a believer in determinism, we all cannot control our actions anyway, so we cannot be held responsible for them. This is not how society is organised though. Our criminal justice system does presume that people are responsible for their actions.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1