The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Frustration ?

Have anyone ever sexed gf/fl or worse...paid for it and...

Well...cannot perform or pre matually (5 mins maybe) ?
Haha...do you feel paiseh/angry/waste money or what ?
Old 24-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri
Re: Frustration ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoLyRrAdoOo View Post
Have anyone ever sexed gf/fl or worse...paid for it and...

Well...cannot perform or pre matually (5 mins maybe) ?
Haha...do you feel paiseh/angry/waste money or what ?
bro,tell us how abt ur feelin?
Old 24-11-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6032 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!! Few years back when still very young. Went to famous "Golden Triangle" at GL and paid pick up a China Gal. Entered the rm, paid her 1st (can't rmb is $100 or $120). She lie down there like a dead fish ask me bonk her quickly. Cannot even sux and can't really touch her breast. Keep asking me fast fast. Came for the seek of coming within 3-5mins cos torturous as her cb stinks very badly as well... knn...

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 24-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

Ahh yes...i tried my one and only PRC bitchh...

Once is enough...squeeze neh neh KPKB,cannot touch here and there...
Then really spoil mood till my didi sian,pcc-ed but i gain revenge.
I purposely shot at her face (hahahaha sweet revenge) and she kpkb.
End of session i kan her,nearly wanna slap her...

What's with PRC ? do all this but want the easy way...
Whores are...whores...They think they so high class meh... pui !!
Old 24-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7856 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

for me lucky never kena dead fish...but ever 3 or 4 times got slip shod service have...blow not even harded want me to bonk her already....less than a minute ask me coming out already or not..ever even ask me to pcc myslf also have...1 time i pcc and qucikly stand on bed wanted to shoot on her tits but then sperm landed on her hair...haha..gave her a slap on her buttocks as she quicly ran to the bathroom to wash her her...kep on scolding me crazy...

so leave the place feeling like wasted money...but not often
Old 24-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

if only on some medication, if you know what i mean..then i have problem..
Old 24-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
Silent=Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to GL L14 last friday. Out of a sudden, grabbed by a PRC that insisted to go hotel with me. As I m quite drunk, I decided not to waste time walking ard anymore therefore go hotel with her.

Went to a big room surrounded with mirrors moreover still got a gym equipment there. I thought ho say liao, should be an enjoyable nite.

Strip into birthday suit, bathed and lied on the bed. First things she said was "Bu yao ci, bu yao yao" while I was on top. (dun suck and bite) (kinda turned off with her opening). I proposely asked her whether can CIM, COF, BBBJ, finger, etc... but it was futile, everything was a big fat "NO!". She proceeded to lick my nipple for a while, capped and bj for a while then lied on the bed asked me to pump her.

Nvm that there are not much foreplay, but after a few thrusts she kept saying "Bao bei kuai dian, ah.., ni hao pang, kuai dian" (darling, faster, fake moan, faster). I simply turned off and asked her whether was she very rush for time is it. Her reply was that she was afraid time up and I havent cum. She seem like dun knw i m very turned off already and kept on saying faster...faster.. (WTF...damn turned off loh...)

Knn. Close my eyes fantasize other plp, faster pump. When I wanna cum that time proposely hold my dick higher to shoot at her breast and also near her pussy. I looked at her and roll my eyes then she LL go wash up.
Old 24-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Hahaha...Bro,Kah Kah f them !!

You're the boss,right !!
Old 24-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't remember any WL/FL that provided me with such attrocious service that I could remember. Though there are a few super SOP type but that isn't a problem.

I only du lan with myself for being gian to go GL when I'm already f**king high from alcohol...sometimes no matter what the girl do, I just can't bloody cum! Quite pai seh...and sibeh waste money!
Old 24-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
self_reserved deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyself_reserved deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i never been to GL for sex.

but there was once my last ex and i were trying to make out in my room (just light petting),my dad then pushed the door without knocking (my door was without the handle then,so you can peep in)
we quickly stopped and i quickly pull up my shorts.

really a turn off as my dad was rushing me to work.

my first though incomplete FR: unexpected encounter with a chubby girl.
Old 24-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

After reading Bro Silent=Killer frustration, does let me recall one similar incident with a PRC at GL lor 8. That was 2-3 yrs back and was roaming around after a KTV session at TH. Saw this pretty PRC (I'm always very strictly in rating and she still manage to get a 6.5) and her business very good. After walking a few round along Lor 8-18 finally got her. Went to the room, strip and go for a bath. Hurrily dry myself and jump up the bed. By the way before stripping off, she has already ask for $$$, so give to her. She lick a bit on my nip then cap and give me a few BJ. And that it..... Har.. Yes that it. Dead fish.. KPPL service her loh if not waste $100. Suck her nip, said painfull. Squeeze her boobs also said painfull. Ok lah forget it get job done and forget it. So turn to FJ, also said painfull. Getting very Fab up and ignore her comment. To get the maximum SONG, did a missionary with her legs inbetween mine, both our legs flat on the bed. The moaning was load and just did was I feel shiok. After cum, she proceed to the bath room and poor me still need to remove the condomn myself. That was one of the last that I ever engage a PRC along the street.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 24-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara View Post
I only du lan with myself for being gian to go GL when I'm already f**king high from alcohol...sometimes no matter what the girl do, I just can't bloody cum! Quite pai seh...and sibeh waste money!
At least now the price has drop. After midnight still can find $50 or lower to service you 30mins. Few years back was $100 to $120. Sigh....

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 24-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Yeah man !! RAM THE PRC CB !! ah ! ah ! ah ! make her bleed.

How to identify a PRC ?
Answer : When you thought you saw a ghost passed by. lols.
ok ok by their DAMN THICK make up (cheap goods though)
Maybe from Cheena,maybe got milk,i don't know.
Old 25-11-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well it is quite bad to pump a dead fish, but I will turn them doggy so that I can bang hard without seeing a disinterested face.
What is worse though, is the cb smells like a dead fish. No matter what position it stinks. Worse of all, your dick softens and you have no mood to continue. Furthermore, you just don't have the heart to scold to an already embarassed FL. PRC FL, twice I kenna, look good but hide stinko fish down there.
Old 25-11-2008, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Simply dont understand why these PRC cant keep their CB clean. Alway with a fishy smell. Sometimes feel like asking them whether they masturbate with fish ah?

out of the 10 times or so i do a PRC, at least 5 times or more got smell.

But my worse experience was in a whore den in GL 2 years back. The Thai girl i took know nuts about sex. Lie there like a dead fish and keep saying pain pain. Cant kiss or touch and best part was she put the condom on for you by hand and just lie down. Bang her and she keep saying faster, very painful.

In the end, had to ask for a HJ which she also ask faster, come anot?

Gave up on cumming, took a shower and went out to complain to the OKT. Guess what he say? Sorry, you should know better. Pretty girls usually cannot make it. Next time i give u discount.

Discount his head. Feel like stuffing it up the girl's ass. Too bad only me and my friend vs him and his fellow OKTs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1