The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jakli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please beware of U-Spa Nana

This thread would probably not last long and I have white knights pm-ing me to stop lying. So I just wanna list out the things I have learnt from my friend and those that reached out to me. Up to you to believe and if you happen to be her customers or “boyfriend” do wake up and don’t be manipulated by her.

1. She already have a boyfriend and a sugar daddy 20+ year older than her. If you are her boyfriend but she didn’t sleep with you, you are not the real one.

3. If you visit in the afternoon and they say she is working, chances are that she isn’t. Just visiting her boyfriend for a quickie.

2. She and her boyfriend will pick potential customers that tips well to walk her home, go out to eat or drink. Nothing more than that. If you realise you did that with her, you are one of those she is baiting.

3. Everything that you have spoken or message to her, she will tell and show boyfriend. My friend was surprised that her boyfriend knows so many things about himself, things that he message or talked to her about.

4. She still have many “boyfriends” giving her gifts like cash, gold and jewellery. Those she likes, she will keep, rest she will throw or sell.

5. You don’t see her advertising much because sleeping once with her sugar daddy gives her more money than what she earns in 1-2day.

6. Her sugar daddy is divorcing his wife for her. So she will probably be off the market in the coming year.

Guys pls chiong with your big head and not small head. Keep things transactional and don’t get KC.

I’m not saying to not visit her but do be aware if you are visiting and not fall for her sweet talks. She have a very strong base of older customers because she is one of the pretty one in the west. Just that it’s $88 spa with standard cat 1 dmg.

Happy national days!

Last edited by Jakli; Today at 07:16 PM. Reason: Adding words.
Old Today, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
AlexFerguson1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexFerguson1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexFerguson1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Please beware of U-Spa Nana

This sounds exactly like the ML in LeDuo
Old Today, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ahgong86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFerguson1 View Post
This sounds exactly like the ML in LeDuo
Which ML in leduo u referring??
Old Today, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Please beware of U-Spa Nana

Bros,

I don't know this gal. But remember the golden rule:
Fuck and Forget.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1