The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2016, 01:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Exactly. Those who has not chiong China much think they know better. Just look at the list of items the DG girls has to perform. The other thing the chinese man doesn't perform is muff diving

If they can get away with GFE, most of them will do so......
the only thing i heard is sg man more gossip than prc man, dunno how true
Old 30-03-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Yes. sg man like to gossip alot,petty and not as yandao as prc man. obesity and myopia is sky high among sg man. how often do we produce international models and stars,very rarely.

And jjlin is just above average in terms of looks compare to chinese male celebrities. Even the girls cant match fan bing bing or liu yifei. We just finacially richer and low in attractiveness.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 30-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
Tubetop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTubetop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTubetop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Yes. sg man like to gossip alot,petty and not as yandao as prc man. obesity and myopia is sky high among sg man. how often do we produce international models and stars,very rarely.

And jjlin is just above average in terms of looks compare to chinese male celebrities. Even the girls cant match fan bing bing or liu yifei. We just finacially richer and low in attractiveness.
Bro, you are comparing a population of 6million against china's billions ? Of cuz in pure numbers we lose out. Their top 1% most beautiful ppl is already equal to our entire population.

Put it this way, china has many beautiful ppl but then so does Singapore (check out instagram) if u go by % of beautiful to average ppl, think singapore has a slight edge.
Old 30-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
Tubetop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTubetop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTubetop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Have u read any china based forum lately... heh heh.....
Their online community is strong and lots of info/gossip floating around everyday lor.

I would say its abt same.
Old 30-03-2016, 10:01 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubetop View Post
Have u read any china based forum lately... heh heh.....
Their online community is strong and lots of info/gossip floating around everyday lor.

I would say its abt same.
lol tat was the question I thrown back to WL too (e.g. 141 site). But she insisted that sg man is more gossip than prc man, giving reasons e.g.probably sg is too small and ppl have nothing better to do lol...maybe she is not too experience in prc I guess
Old 30-03-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you are comparing a population of 6million against china's billions ? Of cuz in pure numbers we lose out. Their top 1% most beautiful ppl is already equal to our entire population.

Put it this way, china has many beautiful ppl but then so does Singapore (check out instagram) if u go by % of beautiful to average ppl, think singapore has a slight edge.
I am comparing china cities like hong kong shanghai chongqing,if we put singapore into china where do we rank among the cities?R we able to beat chongqing and heilongjiang in percentage of beautiful people? we tend to be darker oilier skin due to our hot weather.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 30-03-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:

yes agree with bro Tubetop tat not fair in comparison with china due to the huge gap of population...china outnumber sg for all kinds of ppls (petty, generous, pretty, ugly, fat, slim, etc). And prc is richer than local here I suppose? For sure they have more billionaire and probably millionaire...

I felt even go by % of beautiful to average ppl, china has an edge as it is well known that fujian and guangdong woman (not talking abt man as never see that survey b4) in china is the one of the least attractive if compared to other province (dongbei, sichuan, hubei etc). And our earlier generation migrated mainly from this 2 provinces...
Old 30-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Here's a list of top China cities known for their beauties...

http://www.chinahush.com/2009/08/31/...autiful-women/
Old 30-03-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Here's a list of top China cities known for their beauties...

http://www.chinahush.com/2009/08/31/...autiful-women/
this list is more updated

http://www.souid.com/zhongguozhizui/1973.html
Old 30-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

wtf......why suddenly compare us to china men in terms of appearance? No need to compare la.....we are definitely more classy compared to them......

Most of whores i screwed told me that in china, the chinese customers mostly are very rough with them in sex....they do not like them.....blah blah blah.....as u know, whores are great liars....sometimes i really want to thrust my cock into their mouth when they start talking and gossiping......i just to pay to fuck not to listen to your crap...But there must be some truth in it as 90% of them said the same thing....Prc men more demanding than us la.....

Sometimes, i feel tat some ppl like to tua kang too much.....reading their posts make me want to laugh...LOL
Old 30-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiok Shiok View Post
Wtf bullshit is in china the customers only want sexual release only !?!??

I been to china enough times to say china customers are even more demanding and they oso have to serve jap, korean and Taiwanese which i tell u are dozen time worse than sg customers
Concur with you man....
Old 30-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

you can see now this thread becomes a TCSS thread....

that explains how fuck up their current house wls are now!!!

Long queue?!? I really still dun understand! maybe singaporean man taste too low!
Old 30-03-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
No wonder we are always gossiping about others. Didn't know it is our nature
Old 30-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

JJ Lin is above average!!! How can it be possible? You are Don Juan
Old 30-03-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
No wonder we are always gossiping about others. Didn't know it is our nature
Maybe we are well trained. Look at our small island with strict law, wanbao still able to pump up so many juicy gossips daily, also new paper not short of lame news lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1