The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovefantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My fantasy dream came true!

hello all the bros here.
i'm really new here and have been reading the forum on and off. have read so many people's stories that i really had the urge to share here because it's so hard to contain the thrill, the lust, the yearnings all to myself.

and pls dont scold me newbie or what leh, i will sad one.

i do a brief introductory of myself first ok. im young, not even in my mid 20s but im married with kids. my rs with my hus is so-so only, sometimes could be those till-death-do-us-part type yet sometimes could also be on-the-rocks type.

anyway i din expect myself to cross the line because i came from a pretty good cultured family plus i always had the image of a happy marriage from young. however, the triggered point for me to be in this 'fantasy' now was because my hus had an affair and the outside woman was actually only a prostitute, from thai some more. this affair did not just happened recently, in fact it was a yr ago. but probably being woman, we always will feel vengeful and remember how the men always have hurt us, so im doing this to my hus aftr one yr of the incident. he no longer has any woman outside now but somehow i thought that being in this kind of fantasy just makes myself feel more complete.

my hus is a typical guy who loves sex alot and has very high sex drive. i used to love doing it with him because i really love him. but because of the arrivals of my kids, my attention/energy were spent onto them. sadly the hus could not get his pleasures from me as often like previously (i rejected at times because i was really tired & kind of lose abit of interest in doing with him), so maybe that triggered him to look for other outlets out there.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tsseng69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My fantasy dream came true!

Hi sis, so what is ur fantasy so that i and bros here can make it come true? Many fantasies also can, we are willing and able...
Old 11-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

yes sister, we are always here for u.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MichelleFLsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, what's the age gap between u n ur hubby?
Guys needs sex.. When they're horny, their lil brain takes over!
Old 11-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Today, 03:26 PM

xiaocrystal

Samster (M) Join Date: Jan 2011
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

my alluring dream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello all the bros here.
i'm really new here and have been reading the forum on and off. have read so many people's stories that i really had the urge to share here because it's so hard to contain the thrill, the lust, the yearnings all to myself.

i do a brief introductory of myself first ok. im young, not even in my mid 20s but im married with kids. my rs with my hus is so-so only, sometimes could be those till-death-do-us-part type yet sometimes could also be on-the-rocks type.

anyway i din expect myself to cross the line because i came from a pretty good cultured family plus i always had the image of a happy marriage from young. however, the triggered point for me to be in this 'fantasy' now was because my hus had an affair and the outside woman was actually only a prostitute, from thai some more. this affair did not just happened recently, in fact it was a yr ago. but probably being woman, we always will feel vengeful and remember how the men always have hurt us, so im doing this to my hus aftr one yr of the incident. he no longer has any woman outside now but somehow i thought that being in this kind of fantasy just makes myself feel more complete.

my hus is a typical guy who loves sex alot and has very high sex drive. i used to love doing it with him because i really love him. but because of the arrivals of my kids, my attention/energy were spent onto them. sadly the hus could not get his pleasures from me as often like previously (i rejected at times because i was really tired & kind of lose abit of interest in doing with him), so maybe that triggered him to look for other outlets out there.

Who copycat who sia??? TS register multiple nicks?
Old 11-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovefantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bros. I really v newbie that I din know that starting a new thread needs moderation before it's being posted up, so I stupid stupid go start another thread then realized.

Now I gt two duplicate threads. How ah?
Old 11-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Mr Missile

Great investigation work in identifying this copycat in both threads (including the Alluring Dream thread). Sherlock Holmes could not have done it better bro

Whatever happened to originality? Some people just don't have any ideas and continue to resort to re-posting old ideas to try to pass off as their own ideas...how low can one get?

You have taken trouble to read and identify, good stuff bro

Cheers
Rasta Marley

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post

Thanks & Cheers

Last edited by Rasta Marley; 11-01-2011 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovefantasy View Post
hello all the bros here.

Hi sis...don't listen to what the brothers/uncles here in the forum say...Your husband can cheat..anyone can cheat..including you..It may not be right... but that is your choice rite?

My mom was like dat also...When she found out about my dad's infidelity...she herself let herself go havoc and had affairs with other men..I guess the lonliness got to her and she played/flirted and had dirty kinky sex with other men(though they pretty much seduced her first....)
Old 11-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31306 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
bro, thks for detective job. it is possible tht TS has multiple nicks.

31 306 5/7 Thibaut+5, 4/7 naka_timo +162
**for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 12-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

As explained above, TS probably thought her old nick wasnt working when she cant see her post immediately, so registered another one

Anyhow, TS do continue & we shall see how the story goes ya.

P/s : Dont be bothered by those horny men out there who definetely will PM you for extra-services or blah blah, just ignore them unless you are interested of course
Old 13-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Incongnito is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: My fantasy dream came true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Hi sis...don't listen to what the brothers/uncles here in the forum say...Your husband can cheat..anyone can cheat..including you..It may not be right... but that is your choice rite?

My mom was like dat also...When she found out about my dad's infidelity...she herself let herself go havoc and had affairs with other men..I guess the lonliness got to her and she played/flirted and had dirty kinky sex with other men(though they pretty much seduced her first....)

I agree with u. In a r/s failure, both parties is to be blamed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1