The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 14
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Fall in love with a gal in HC

Hi bro pls do not flame me or scold me after reading my post, I just want to relate my feeling to the bros here, cause I have been in a state of delimna ever since I visited the gal in a massage center. It has been three days since I last saw her, but my mind keep on thinking of her and want to go back to find her and ask her to be my friend. But in my mind I keep think that maybe she just talk cock with me during the massage, but what she says really is my thought such as how many baby she want pls advice me thanks

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 18-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fall in love with a gal in HC

Fuck more girls, it'll get it out of your system

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 18-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

marry her, fuck her, give birth to babies, help singapore birth growth ... congrats ...
Old 18-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Fuck more girls, it'll get it out of your system
totally agreed !! u are just one of the many customers that she serve everyday.. try a few more fuck outside and you will understand the same theory, that she is just one of the many fucks that you have...

move on....
Old 18-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Its not love my fren...its just the sex and her looks...nothing to do with love at all. She is earning a living and probably part of her job to give u tat gfe which u have been missing all this while. Its a cash transaction my fren...u pay and she provides. Dun go down that road is my advise...even though u may treat her as a fren and 'fall in love' with her, most likely u will become her cash cow so that she can earn enough and go home to lead a normal life. Of course there are exceptions that this may not be true and fall in love with u for who u are...chances of this happening are few and far between. U wanna go bonk outside...know the rules and draw the line. That will keep u from all those unwanted suffering for anything that may happen outside the HC 2 cents worth...but ur decision in the end.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1871 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

go visit her then enjoy the GFE. when she ask if u want special, u ask to be her friend, meet her outside and go for dinner date. can she give u a free BJ or FJ?

immediately she will flush it out of your system by her response. works 100% everytime, guaranteed
Old 18-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Think it's more on lust than love mate , best would be to follow other bros' advise and screw more chicks.

On a side note , while we on this topic , a few massage girls asked me to go to china with them and have children with them , pretty sure they are just trying to play me and aren't serious yeah , any insight appreciated,like has this happened to other bros.

Cheers sry for hijacking your thread for abit XD
Old 18-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1871 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aserd View Post
Think it's more on lust than love mate , best would be to follow other bros' advise and screw more chicks.

On a side note , while we on this topic , a few massage girls asked me to go to china with them and have children with them , pretty sure they are just trying to play me and aren't serious yeah , any insight appreciated,like has this happened to other bros.

Cheers sry for hijacking your thread for abit XD
if they are serious, ask them to have it here (thought they love singapore citizenship), ask to screw raw and free. see how serious they become (in running away from u).

free bonk is a tell-tale sign la, they will not allow it. those who allow, u screw till u can tell whether it is a long line for big fish or sincere.
Old 18-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
pussyslime5 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good luck TS.
Old 18-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
wuleongehlang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro it is very common.. but you must really control yourself
and your urge if not you will broke soon..
Old 18-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of
Post Re: Fall in love with a gal in HC

I am not sure whether it is true for me or for the rest of us. There are times when you saw a person and 1 look at him/her, out of sudden you felt that how you wish to curse/swear at even you do not have a single idea who he/she is. The same goes to loving someone.

This type of feeling is as if you know her for many years and things that you likes and hates were so much in common. Even the cold joke that she says with noone knowing what the funny part but you somehow understand.

Knowing someone long doesn't mean you completely know the person well.

As for asking to fuck raw, I must say that some bros dun understand woman after all. They met with so much man that wanted raw, confirmed they will rejected you not because even she mean what she says but asking raw make you no different from others which is an asshole to them. No offence but is the truth.

The real GAM QING is when she was making out with you, she suddenly removed the barrier that separates the both. For some guys who are not ready for that and insisted the cap back. The woman will know that this guy is either not ready or he dun really love/mean what he says.

If the guy is more than willing to remove it, maybe that will be the last time having raw or no more caps days depending on his actions later.

But the best way after what I have been thru is by stopping her and ask her whether she know what is she doing. She will say she knows and you are the only one..blah blah blah.. Tell her that you understand what she did was to show her love to you and you appreciated.

Bros who have encountered real gam qing will agreed on what I said. If the woman removed the cap themselves is really out of love or she is out to catch you as you are a big fish. You have to look out for yourself.

Is ok to marry a gal that has a past but asking your wife to go work outside is a big no no. (娶鸡做老婆可以,可是不要叫老婆去做鸡)But all these 2 country love have a lot of problems if the guy is not earning enough.

Maybe a trial and see how things go for no one will know except yourself. If real love is present, whatever problems will not be a problem to you and her.
Old 18-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18916 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

HC gal oso good with talking, dunn fall into their kc trap!
Old 18-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sideswapu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. u kanna KongTao liao ..
Old 18-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 14
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to bro for the advice, cause i choing so many time, so more, this is the first time i got the GF feeling, i only 24 years old, we chatted throughout the massage, and she say to let me FUCK her in the massage center when we are more familiar with each other, she say she dont anyhow provide FJ, btw she is from malaysia, chinese, 20+ only. we talk alot about our mindset. then somemore when i am leaving she help me wear my shirt properly and then help me clean the water off my back when i finish bathing, this is really the first time i encounter all this thing is massage center. really makes me feel like going back to look for her for chat rather than massage.

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 18-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotbabe View Post
thanks to bro for the advice, cause i choing so many time, so more, this is the first time i got the GF feeling, i only 24 years old, we chatted throughout the massage, and she say to let me FUCK her in the massage center when we are more familiar with each other, she say she dont anyhow provide FJ, btw she is from malaysia, chinese, 20+ only. we talk alot about our mindset. then somemore when i am leaving she help me wear my shirt properly and then help me clean the water off my back when i finish bathing, this is really the first time i encounter all this thing is massage center. really makes me feel like going back to look for her for chat rather than massage.
Aiyo, the last Thai girl even gave me a goodbye hug plus adjust my kuku bird for me.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1