The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dlfc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fall in love with FL

Well, this is my maiden post and would like to ask bros and sis here for advices.

2 months ago, engaged a local Sporean FL thru an OKT here. After 1st session, fell in love with her. After that, booked a few sessions, and managed to get her contact no. After these, will always txt her to make appt directly.
Slowly and slowly fell in love with her.
On her part, she let me know where she stays (with her parents), she also let me know where she works and her other passion. Got to know her colleagues well.... And most importantly, got to know her better. She has also introduced me to her very close gal friends (of many years), her poly friends, etc etc. So in fact, I am in her circle, be it work or friends. All her personal blog and Facebook, I have access.....

I have been portraying my miss and love of her. But, she has hesitation. She prefers to start as friend, as she does not want to commit. In fact, she told me that as long as she is in FL, she does not want a BF.
So question is.... Shall I continue to be interested in her? Shall I continue to chase her - knowing that she may be with other men for appts? But, she did tell me in advance that on this so & so day, she will be opened up for appts (giving her slots to OKT). So, she does care abt my feeling?

I am very vexed by this.... Whether shall I continue this "chasing" or like what big Sammy bro has said, "a FL is always a FL" - should I move on?

Appreciate bros and Sis valuable feedback and comments, pls.
Old 21-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall in love with FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfc View Post
2 months ago, engaged a local Sporean FL thru an OKT here. After 1st session, fell in love with her. After that, booked a few sessions, and managed to get her contact no.
You are obviously incapable of following simple instructions :

Quote:
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=148840

3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.
1. All you need to know about any whore is how to contact her if you want a professional fuck. No other personal details should be sought. If they volunteer to tell you their life stories, tell them you are NOT interested.

2. There should be NO contact with whores beyond their professional capacity. Do not give any whore your phone number or divulge any other personal info in your dealings with them. If they have manged to get hold of your phone number for some reason (confirmation of booking etc) and they SMS you subsequently, do NOT reply. Just delete the message immediately and they should be smart enough to know that you're not interested in them beyond being one of their hundreds of clients.

3. Whores are for fucking and that's it. They are NOT for loving or marrying. They are NOT dinner dates or persons you exchanging inane SMS messages with. They are NOT there for companionship or friendly chit chat after a fuck. Just fuck them and leave.
Seeking solace and love in the arms of a PROSTITUTE is a sign of insecurity and lack of confidence in dealing with women in a social setting.

For relationships with the opposite sex to start off on a solid foundation, you need to fall in love with the person well before you fall in love with her cunt. In your case, you're simply high on commercial pussy juice.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So question is.... Shall I continue to be interested in her?

Shall I continue to chase her - knowing that she may be with other men for appts? But, she did tell me in advance that on this so & so day, she will be opened up for appts (giving her slots to OKT).

So, she does care abt my feeling?
Answer 1. yes u should continue to be interested in her since she is telling u all her personal secrets. everyone have a heart, hers should be moved by u liao

Answer 2. of cos u should continue to go after her, if u dun many others will ( maybe me included ) ...
and now is already year 2011 la, wats the big deal about her having sex with others, her hear belong to u can liao

Answer 3. bet she does care about ur feeling, tats y she told u her slots so tat u wont call and disturb her during her work ma.

keep it up TS, JIAYOU JIAYOU ....
Old 21-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hello dlfc,can u take it while she is working(as a fl) ?
even if she were 2 quit fl 1day,hw sure r u tat she wouldn't go back 2 tis line 1day ?
how would u take it if her customer approach her 1day,while she was with u on the street ?
easy said then done .....
life is short,don't create unnecessary misery 4 yrself.
Old 21-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dlfc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros n Sis, many thanks for your feedback :-)
Well, actually, I have told her I do not mind her past, I do not mind her present (she did FL to clear debts), I only concern our future.

Actually, if you ask me whether I mind she taking appts, initially I do mind. But, I can't help her in $ terms. .... That's why I have chosen to close eyes.
Having said that, I would not mind her current if in event that we are together.
I have to disagree to what Bros have said that FLs will go back to FLs.
How are we so sure that our current "clean/virgin" gfs or wife won't go into FL behind our backs?! These are questions nobody will have answer.

Smile n cheers :-)
Old 21-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bros n Sis, many thanks for your feedback :-)
Well, actually, I have told her I do not mind her past, I do not mind her present (she did FL to clear debts), I only concern our future.

Actually, if you ask me whether I mind she taking appts, initially I do mind. But, I can't help her in $ terms. .... That's why I have chosen to close eyes.
Having said that, I would not mind her current if in event that we are together.
How are we so sure that our current "clean/virgin" gfs or wife won't go into FL behind our backs?! These are questions nobody will have answer.

because u know u have to close one eye means you cannot accept. and its not easy to accept.

the girl is in a situation whereby once you accept you cannot turn back.

everyday eat fried rice also will sian thats why some of the people go for FL are married.

you get married with her, u sian of fried rice want to eat tom yum u find FL then kanna caught , will you guarantee in a emotion driven heated argument you wont bring up her past?

bro, easier said than done. better to leave it as it is. friends is ok. because singapore is small and you are already in a stage whereby you know her friends and know her personally.

until she , on her own accord and will, quits FL and gets another job, stay away from emotions.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

agreed with u, ignore em la, they dunno wat is true love
Old 21-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Spiderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u book her a few times and get her contact no. and fix up appointment yourself???

will she let u fuck her for free? if yes, then go a step further. if u are still paying for fucking her, then forget it
Old 21-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Despite what you said about you don't mind, she will still be apprehensive. It's a baggage which is not easy to carry. You can think in her shoes. Just treat her well. Take good care of her and let things run. In future, you might have a chance to be together.
Old 21-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hello dlfc, may u live happily every aft with her.

It's easy 4 u 2 say "I do not mind her past,I do not mind her present, I only concern our future" now, becos yr mindset now is still in honeymoon mood.
whether she would be beside u thru good & bad times in the future,none of us would be there 2 see it whereas u would be the 1 2 get all the sticks.

u can say u "close eyes" now,but if 1 day u realise tat 1 of yr friend is yr "表兄" then only u yrself would knw hw u realli feel deep in yr heart.

fls has alrdy gone thru the process of earning easy $.
4 them 2 go back 2 their old ways is much easier.
whenever they encounter $ problem in the future which no1 k help them, they will go back 2 being fls again.
agree tat no1 k be 100% sure tat their gf/wife wouldn't go into fl behind their back.

how sure is ts tat the gal wouldn't go back 2 the fl scene behind his back ?

i also disagree with ts.
Old 21-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
miniskirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, continue doing with what you are doing now until you lost the 'love' feeling towards her or she clear her debts. Then only both of you move to the next step.
Old 22-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21378 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, u know the root of her problem for being in FL. U have to nib the bud else forever it'll be a problem.

So think twice if the problem is too BIG for u and her to manage and in the end u will be the one getting hurt.

Think thrice, is it worth it?
Old 22-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, you're the one closest to the ground. You know the best. Plans change, people don't change
Old 22-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Wow!!! Nowadays "fashion" to so call fall in love with WL har???? Pianz!!!

So many leh...cannot tahan and no eyes see...

All I have to say is that if you post here and ask for other ppl's advice = you yrself know that it's wrong and mistake already.

Wake up and Think HARD lah...
Old 23-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, this is my maiden post and would like to ask bros and sis here for advices.

2 months ago, engaged a local Sporean FL thru an OKT here. After 1st session, fell in love with her. .
Bro,

After 1st session you fell in love with her?

You power lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1