The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 13
merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!
massage at orchard

hi everyone, this will be my first FR

went to a shop at orchard last week as I was around that place..
went up to this massage place and the lady ask me "Massage"?? i look in the shop see two one more lady there . both quite chio so decided to try

she bring me to a room asked me to changed then she came in. the lady who came in was the one who asked me in. she started to massage my back and shoulders but her massage is those piano type one.. after while she ask me the GQ , bj or hj or fj.. I ask how much she say 100,50,150 respectively ..(seeing the bros here writing FR and the damage at other place) I hear already say quite expensive leh then try to negotiate but she keep say 50 and also need to pay first . so I opted for hj and paid her then she started doing her job.
since it's my first time doing this type of thing I also quite shy.. haha she ask me whether got gf now and etc and got sex before a not. but I tell her I still
virgin haha. while she's doing her job I ask can touch her a not she say no then I didn't try again but after a while i ask can touch a bit anot then I just touch her thigh don't dare explore since I not much experience and still young(in my twenties)..
then I came , she help me clean and then ask me still want massage anot . I say still want but actually continue massage no use , I jus wanted to stay
longer only.. lol
name: didn't ask(will ask her next time I go)
looks: 9/10(chio)
autoroam for other bro to help me try)
hj:8/10( I came fast but maybe I first time so like that but the skill not like those up and down one)
massage: piano type
rtf: yes if I gt $$
total dmg : 65+ 50( I know it's expensive but since it's my first time so nvm ba)
the rest is for bros here to help me find out

next time I go I will opt for 30mins massage so cheaper the. ask for hj of not $65 for 60 mins not quite worth it coz after hj she continue a while then say time up soon end liao...
this is my first FR ,I not very good at writing FR so don't flame me)
up me if you like my FR

guess my bro here might have visited this place but I don't want write it so clear here to protect this place too.
will selectively give location to bros here too..
Old 11-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jessica is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: massage at orchard

price is high at orchard.. you can find cheaper ones elsewhere but since this is your virgin experience its still worth it.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Prosecude is Cool - loads of Potential

went to a shop at orchard last week as I was around that place..
went up to this massage place and the lady ask me "Massage"?? i look in the shop see two one more lady there . both quite chio so decided to try

she bring me to a room asked me to changed then she came in. the lady who came in was the one who asked me in. she started to massage my back and shoulders but her massage is those piano type one.. after while she ask me the GQ , bj or hj or fj.. I ask how much she say 100,50,150 respectively ..(seeing the bros here writing FR and the damage at other place) I hear already say quite expensive leh then try to negotiate but she keep say 50 and also need to pay first . so I opted for hj and paid her then she started doing her job.
since it's my first time doing this type of thing I also quite shy.. haha she ask me whether got gf now and etc and got sex before a not. but I tell her I still
virgin haha. while she's doing her job I ask can touch her a not she say no then I didn't try again but after a while i ask can touch a bit anot then I just touch her thigh don't dare explore since I not much experience and still young(in my twenties)..
then I came , she help me clean and then ask me still want massage anot . I say still want but actually continue massage no use , I jus wanted to stay
longer only.. lol
name: didn't ask(will ask her next time I go)
looks: 9/10(chio)
autoroam for other bro to help me try)
hj:8/10( I came fast but maybe I first time so like that but the skill not like those up and down one)
massage: piano type
rtf: yes if I gt $$
total dmg : 65+ 50( I know it's expensive but since it's my first time so nvm ba)
the rest is for bros here to help me find out
Old 11-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
magichat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagichat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Must be orchard tower....the ladies there charge high price for tourist. i rather go to my regular place,cheap and gd.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

One advice to bros who visit mp's in OR: before you enter the shop just plainly ask the gal howmuch she wants for extra service. If she mentions a price that's sounds too high then walk away! If you walk away then in most cases (but not always..) she lowers the price. I tried it a few times and it works!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
illustrious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share where is this place? Thanks.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 13
merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
One advice to bros who visit mp's in OR: before you enter the shop just plainly ask the gal howmuch she wants for extra service. If she mentions a price that's sounds too high then walk away! If you walk away then in most cases (but not always..) she lowers the price. I tried it a few times and it works!
aww too late. yesterday was at orchard and so decided to try another mp named CXXXX BXXXXX there. since i got experience already when i went there for my first time. i opted for 30 mins massage and paid the $40 fees instead of 60 mins for $65. after that she bring me to a room ask me to change before she came back in . she went out to close the shop door since all the girls service other bros already , when she came back she dim the lights and started her massage. massage as usual those piano type as expected at here. (from my first experience the girl who service me already say all this mp in this building all is not in massage one )

since i opted for 30mins , after like 10mins of massage she ask me flip over and pop the GQ , she say full package 200 bj,hj,fj and some body massage , i tried to nego say 150 but she keep say cannot then i say got other cheaper package and say i got not much $$ on hand but she say can pay by netts and she charge me 180.. i accepted as i like her face (very chio look with long hair)

i was still quite shy too as it was my 2nd experience and my first fj experience too. she say dont be shy then she dim the lights more.. then she started to strip showing her boobs and taking off her panty while capping me for bj before fj while i autoroam her ..wanted to try sucking her boobs but all the while i was worrying about my dick in her coz keep coming out while pumping her(i will get better next time=)).. then the rest is history

total dmg:40+180 (i know its a ripoff but i am not going there anymore will try out other place )
my next tryout when i get my salary: QMHC or michelle =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1