The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 07:56 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 0
Panic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of light
Huge breasts Mature Lady Massage

A few weeks ago, I was in this old building along Jalan sultan and chance upon quite a few shops with aunties providing massage service but all of them looks CMI. Then a very CFM slutty mature lady with huge boobs caught my eye. She looks late 30s to 40s but her dressing very slutty, wearing short skirt and pang pua liap showing a lot of cleavage. She was sitting outside a hairdressing shop in a corner of the building and ask me go in for massage.

I didn't hesitate cos quite enticed by her huge melons. In the small shop, she directed me behind a curtain, there was a small space with a massage bed. I strip down to underwear and lie down and she start massaging my legs, her massage skills just average. After chatting with her, found out she is local singaporean. Then I ask her show me her tits, she ask me what service I want, and I replied I want BJ. At that point didn't even discuss price, she just went outside to take a cap. She came back in with cap and strip her top to reveal her huge firm boobs, not saggy for her age. Looks like E cup at least. I quicky grab and suck her nipples, damn turn on by her big natural tits. Then she cap me and give me a solid bj. After a while, I stood up and she bj me squatting down. feels damn shiok. Really felt like fucking her but she said she having period so lan lan cannot fuck. Then I ask her lie on the bed and BJ me while I was standing. Feels shiok to be blown by a CFM face. She was wearing black stockings, and it felt damn kinky as I pull down her stockings and rub her clit through her lacy panties. By now I can see that she's also fucking horny already, too bad cannot screw her.

As we were doing this, I can hear people outside the curtain, and she was trying hard not to moan as I was rubbing her clit, but can still hear some soft moans from her. After BJ in many positions, I took off the cap and release my load on her big natural breasts.

Before leaving, I gave her $20 for massage + $50 for BJ. I asked for her number but she said not convenient to give. All in the session took about half an hour and it was one of the most exciting sessions I had. I went back once after that but couldn't find her, not sure if she's still there.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
elongated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Huge breasts Mature Lady Massage

What a waste that she's no longer there.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:18 PM
SamSter

Panic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elongated View Post
What a waste that she's no longer there.
I think she's not full time working there, I have a feeling she will just go there work as and when she's free, so can try your luck.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
red devil man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

location? wanna try my luck! got her name?
Old 11-11-2011, 08:33 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by red devil man View Post
location? wanna try my luck! got her name?
The building beside textile centre. It's quite deserted even in the day. The "hairdressing shop" is hidden at the corner behind the front row of shops, either 3rd or 4th floor. Can't remember her name already. But if she's there, she shoul be sitting outside the shop, can't miss her.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
red devil man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u shld pm instead, too open liao la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1