The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
sweetsweetkara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The picture that changes everything

Sometimes, a single picture has the power to change everything. It's with a mix of vulnerability and reflection that I (33F) share this story with you today.

During a casual street photography session with my regular photographer (45M), the unexpected happened. As we found ourselves near a river on a rainy day, I was worried about his camera and asked him about it. With a mischievous glimmer in his eyes, he said, "Worry about your wet pants first."

In that moment, something sparked within me. I couldn't resist teasing him, playfully asking, "You know what else is wet?" Taking it a step further, I decided to embrace the spontaneous nature of the shoot. Expecting a sunny day and wearing thick oversized tee and very short safety shorts - I didn't wear my panties and bra on that day. Removing my shorts and sitting down, I allowed him to capture a quick picture of me, bottomless and opened up, with my tee slightly lifted off. It was a daring and thrilling moment that we kept to ourselves.

However, life has its twists and turns. When I returned home, I rushed to take a shower, unaware that my boyfriend of 4 years (34M) would stumble upon the daring picture on my phone that my photographer gave me. After intense arguments, I mustered the courage to admit my infidelity. It wasn't just one instance; I had cheated on him with not one, but two older men. One of them was the photographer I had come to trust, and the other was a regrettable mistake of one night sex with a previous boss (47M) during a business trip. With my boss, I was pressured somehow but that is a story for another time. Since that incidence I became a changed woman and perhaps more... slutty?

I want to emphasize that, in my professional work, I am committed to maintaining boundaries and a high level of professionalism. The photographer I mentioned earlier occasionally captured more daring shots, but my boyfriend was unaware of this aspect. I do sometimes get slightly turned on after my shoots and things happen with him after that (mostly we would just kiss and touch each other while fully clothed - strictly after the shoot, I am a professional you know?) I understand the consequences of my actions and take full responsibility.

As the situation unfolded, my boyfriend lashed out, revealing our secrets to our friends and even taking control of ("hacked") my social media accounts. It was a painful period, with private collections of my nudes (no sex pics fortunately) being used against me as a threat.

However, I refuse to let fear dictate my life.

From that day forward, I made a decision. I will no longer allow others to hold my past over me. Instead, I choose to share my more daring shots and nudes on my own terms. It's a way of reclaiming myself and embracing my journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
Old 24-05-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The picture that changes everything

Glad you managed to overcome it. Your bf was also a childish ass for doing that. I'd have just fucked you senseless after every photoshoot when you were turned on instead!
Old 24-05-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsweetkara View Post
Sometimes, a single picture has the power to change everything. It's with a mix of vulnerability and reflection that I (33F) share this story with you today.

During a casual street photography session with my regular photographer (45M), the unexpected happened. As we found ourselves near a river on a rainy day, I was worried about his camera and asked him about it. With a mischievous glimmer in his eyes, he said, "Worry about your wet pants first."

In that moment, something sparked within me. I couldn't resist teasing him, playfully asking, "You know what else is wet?" Taking it a step further, I decided to embrace the spontaneous nature of the shoot. Expecting a sunny day and wearing thick oversized tee and very short safety shorts - I didn't wear my panties and bra on that day. Removing my shorts and sitting down, I allowed him to capture a quick picture of me, bottomless and opened up, with my tee slightly lifted off. It was a daring and thrilling moment that we kept to ourselves.

However, life has its twists and turns. When I returned home, I rushed to take a shower, unaware that my boyfriend of 4 years (34M) would stumble upon the daring picture on my phone that my photographer gave me. After intense arguments, I mustered the courage to admit my infidelity. It wasn't just one instance; I had cheated on him with not one, but two older men. One of them was the photographer I had come to trust, and the other was a regrettable mistake of one night sex with a previous boss (47M) during a business trip. With my boss, I was pressured somehow but that is a story for another time. Since that incidence I became a changed woman and perhaps more... slutty?

I want to emphasize that, in my professional work, I am committed to maintaining boundaries and a high level of professionalism. The photographer I mentioned earlier occasionally captured more daring shots, but my boyfriend was unaware of this aspect. I do sometimes get slightly turned on after my shoots and things happen with him after that (mostly we would just kiss and touch each other while fully clothed - strictly after the shoot, I am a professional you know?) I understand the consequences of my actions and take full responsibility.

As the situation unfolded, my boyfriend lashed out, revealing our secrets to our friends and even taking control of ("hacked") my social media accounts. It was a painful period, with private collections of my nudes (no sex pics fortunately) being used against me as a threat.

However, I refuse to let fear dictate my life.

From that day forward, I made a decision. I will no longer allow others to hold my past over me. Instead, I choose to share my more daring shots and nudes on my own terms. It's a way of reclaiming myself and embracing my journey of self-discovery and personal growth.

So will u be sharing your photos with us?
Old 24-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Camping for photos
Old 24-05-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42993 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent n setting up campfire to read TS' naughty story n pics if any ...Give TS sis some points to reward her for her time n effort to share with us ....power up her points to 47 with my 27 cherries

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-05-2023 at 09:44 PM.
Old 24-05-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
iHuatU69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is bro Cuntworth?
Old 24-05-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHuatU69 View Post
Where is bro Cuntworth?
You must tag him like this @Cuntworth

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-05-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
You must tag him like this @Cuntworth
Ahhhhh choooooo….. this kind of hot weather still sneezes ah
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 24-05-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Pitching tent n setting up campfire to read TS' naughty story n pics of any ...Give TS sis some points to reward her for her time n effort to share with us ....power up her points to 47 with my 27 cherries
here is my teaser since you guys are being nice:

can check out my facebook, instagram or patreon with the same name for more pics. not self promoting, just for fun and please keep the discussion civilized guys (but naughty) and perhaps will share more!
Old 24-05-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42993 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsweetkara View Post
here is my teaser since you guys are being nice:

can check out my facebook, instagram or patreon with the same name for more pics. not self promoting, just for fun and please keep the discussion civilized guys (but naughty) and perhaps will share more!
Thanks for yr teaser sis ...young with a quietly naughty look .. so is this photo the real you ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-05-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
winnerjustified deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to see some naughty pics!
Old 25-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erm... OK lol.
Old 25-05-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for yr teaser sis ...young with a quietly naughty look .. so is this photo the real you ???
yeah but heavily DI-ed by my photog. I think i am pretty average GND looking with lazy eyes if you see me in RL. Too skinny body and flat chested, so my body is a disaster
Old 25-05-2023, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9011 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue to update

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 25-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Came here hoping to see photos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1