The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
NadineFEB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Unfaithful Wife

Kevin was livid. He sat across from his wife at the dining table, his hands clenching and unclenching as if trying to squeeze something dry. His face was flushed, his eyes blazing and he spoke in a harsh and angry tone. His wife looked downcast and scared.

“So he kicked you to the curb didn’t he?” he sneered.

“No…no,” his wife, Jenn replied timidly, “I left him and came back to you.”

“Bullshit!” Kevin spitted out. “If he didn’t kick you out you wouldn’t be here. You have the nerve to walk in and think you can tell me some girly lies to soften me and I will take you back like a sentimental fool!”

The past 3 weeks had been hell for Kevin. Long story short his wife had just packed up and left him. He didn’t see it coming. Yes, they had a few arguments, a few tiffs but nothing serious. At first he though she had gone to her parents but enquiries showed that she didn’t go there. Her Mom didn’t know where she went. She didn’t reply to calls and text. After two days he was ready to go to the police to report her as missing when he received a text from her. “Hi,” it said, “I’m with friends. Don’t worry about me.” That was all. She refused any further attempt to communicate. Then a friend called and told him to check out her ex’s Instagram. What he saw shocked him. There was a recent photo of her and her ex-boyfriend, their arms around each other like lovers. He had probably posted it to taunt him. He felt his heart contract as if it had been physically squeezed by an unseen hand.

Days he tried his best to keep himself busy but nights were spent wondering what happened. Her ex-boyfriend was a violent man who physically abused her especially when he was drunk. He was a shifty guy without a permanent job and spent her money. He also cheated on her openly with multiple women and dared her to do anything about it. Kevin met her and rescued her, proposing marriage after a mere 6 months. He was drawn to her good looks and her calm disposition and felt that she deserved better. Or so he thought. They were married in a small ceremony a 18 months ago.

“I treated you well,” Kevin said in a voice filled with hurt, “but he treated you like trash. Yet you betrayed me and went back to him. It seems you are attracted to bad boys who abuse you but disrespects a man who tries his best to make you happy.”

She looked down as if studying the floor tiles.

“I was just the provider who paid the bills but good, stable men don’t arouse you. He was the one you were sexually attracted to because he was a bad boy. Isn’t that true?”

Kevin had been doing online research in an effort to understand what happened. What he learned was eye-opening. It seems that some women have a dual mating strategy. They marry a good provider but aren’t sexually attracted to him. They want the genes of the bad boy so they cheat on their husband. It’s all due to biological instinct. In pre-historic times when only strength and size matters masculine and aggressive males were considered good providers and hence highly attractive to females. It’s no longer true now as bad boys who can’t hold down a job are poor providers but the glacial pace of evolution doesn’t adapt quickly to match modern civilization.

He did not press her for sex before marriage and she did not offer. What a mistake to behave like a gentleman, Kevin thought. He should have tested her “kaw kaw.” Sex after marriage was lousy and infrequent. She was always ready with some excuse or other. Instead of making love she made excuses. On their one week honeymoon in Maldives she only let him fuck her once. Once! And he had to beg for it. After that it was a once a month grope and even that he had to beg and force her or he would get nothing. There was no blowjob and hardly any foreplay. Sometime she would tell him to hurry up and get it over with which deflated his desire. They had lots of arguments about their sex life but nothing changed. With such infrequent sex of course there was no pregnancy. Kevin became an expert at self-service. There were times when he had to get some release from a whore although he never felt his money was well spent after the deed.

“I bet you sucked him on your knees and let him fuck you in every hole didn’t you?” Kevin said bitterly. “Tell me, how many holes did he use?”

“Tell me!” he almost shouted when she remained silent.

“Two,” she said quickly.

“Don’t lie to me! I’ve seen him boasting on Facebook how he likes anal sex. You want me to believe he didn’t fuck you in the ass? I’m going to ask you again, did you give him your ass? Look at me and answer me!”

“Yes,” she said, looking into his eyes as if defiantly.

“Blowjob?”

“Yes.”

“Come in mouth?”

“Yes.”

“Swallow?”

“Yes.”

“I knew it!” Kevin snapped. “You won’t even give your own husband a blowjob. You said it was dirty and disgusting. Yet you not only sucked him but swallowed. You slut!”

“I had to beg you for sex and you only gave me lousy sex once a month. Only missionary,” he said bitterly. “Hurry up, are you done yet?” he mimicked her voice mockingly.

A heavy silence hung in the air. The tension was almost palpable. He wondered why she didn’t cry to try to soften him. She sat with a resigned air as if whatever happened next doesn’t matter.

At last Kevin said with a sigh, “Why did you come back? What do you want from me now?”

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with sudden hope. “I want to be with you again. I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll be a good wife to you and I’ll never be unfaithful to you again if you take me back. I promise!”

Once a slut, always a slut, thought Kevin. He didn’t believe her in the least. Maybe she will improve for a while then go back to once a month lousy sex with no blowjob. Refusing to give any blowjob was what hurt him most. She will probably cheat on him again. It was in his mind to grab her arm, march her to the door and throw her out but this wasn’t going to ease the pain of being cuckolded; of her reserving her best sex for her ex while giving him shitty sex. Then he had an idea.

“I’ve already started divorce proceedings against you,” he said, “but I can give you a second chance on three conditions. Firstly, I can have sex with you any time I want and any way I want. Secondly, if you cheat on me again, I will divorce you immediately. I won’t even talk to you. Thirdly, you must get a pregnancy check and if you are pregnant you have to abort the bastard. Do you agree?”

“Yes I agree,” she said quickly. She had little choice as she had nowhere to go. Her mother had told her sternly to go and beg for her husband’s forgiveness. If she showed up at her house for shelter she will chase her off with a broom.

“Very well,” Kevin said, “tonight get ready. I want everything you have given him. Everything!”

“Please, not tonight, give me some time to recover.”

“Fuck you!” Kevin exploded. “If you wan…
Old 24-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: The Unfaithful Wife

Camping for more
Old 24-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
angurvadal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic opening !
Old 25-03-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 25-03-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent story..

Camping to support TS..

Cheers..

Cheers
Old 25-03-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10977 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Another supporter here, cheers!
Old 25-03-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Is TS continuing the story ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-03-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
biillionBill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow,please continue
Old 25-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

biillionBill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue

Last edited by biillionBill; 25-03-2020 at 03:48 PM. Reason: typo
Old 25-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
NadineFEB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“Fuck you!” Kevin exploded. “If you want to give me excuses again get out of my house! Did you give that rascal any excuses when he wanted to fuck you? I bet you dropped your panties whenever he came near you.”

She remained silent but Kevin wasn’t satisfied. He gave her another ten minutes of tongue lashing about her shitty excuses. She was an expert at excuses, he said. She can write a book on excuses for wives to avoid sex with their husbands. He will not accept any more excuse. If she is having her period there are two other holes for him to fuck. He recounted his bitterness at having only got 10 mins of lousy sex with her on their honeymoon. “Even that I had to beg you for it! On our honeymoon, for God’s sake!” He also lashed at her for refusing to give him blowjobs. “Not once have you given me a blowjob but you opened your mouth wide for him!” He got so heated up that he dragged her to the sofa, pulled down her panties, flipped up her skirt and spanked her bare bottom until her ass cheeks were red. No more Mr. Nice Guy, he thought. If she liked bad boys he won’t disappoint her.

In truth Jenn had never been sexually attracted to Kevin. She felt like a dead fish making love with him. She was aroused by masculine men, men who take an aggressive lead in sex and firmly get their way, not by one who asked her for permission to do this and that. She found Kevin a softie who could easily be pushed aside with some excuse or other so she kept doing it as she wasn’t aroused by him. He could have just ripped off my clothes and fucked me instead of being put off by my flimsy excuse, she thought and she would be delighted. If he wanted a blowjob he could have pushed her head onto his cock and ordered her to suck him instead of asking nicely and get rejected. But the lack of sex was having a toll on her as she had a healthy sex drive. Her sex drive was switched off for her husband but it wasn’t dead.

When she could not stand it anymore she had turned to her ex. At first she wanted a clandestine affair but he would have none of it. If she wanted his cock she will have to leave that twit Kevin, he said. He will turn over a new leaf and he hinted of bright a future together as a couple. So she moved in with him. After a week he was back to his old abusive ways. She soon found out that he was still fucking another two girls on the side. When she confronted him he merely kicked her out. It occurred to her that he had deceived her to come back to him just to get revenge on Kevin with whom he was incensed for taking her away from him. Losing his woman to a testosterone deficient beta male was an insult to him.

Actually Jenn felt bad about cheating on Kevin. She was disgusted with herself but Kevin just did not arouse her and she needed sex. But today’s tongue lashing and aggressive response from Kevin had stirred something in her. His impromptu spanking had certainly completed the job of arousing her to her husband like never before. She actually wetted her panties when he spanked her bare ass. After their confrontation on a Saturday afternoon the rest of the day passed uneventfully. He took her to a clinic for a pregnancy test which came out negative. Probably he has been using her mouth and ass more than her pussy, Kevin thought disdainfully. They shopped for groceries on the way back and she cooked dinner. After dinner she read a magazine and he watched TV in the living room A tense silence hung in the air between them. At 10pm she said she was going upstairs giving him a look he couldn’t decipher. If she pretends to be asleep when I go up later I’m going slap her awake, Kevin thought grimly. Pretending to be asleep was one of her favourite excuses.

Kevin climbed the stairs at 10.30pm expecting her to pretend to be asleep and prepared to use a little violence. Instead she was sitting up in bed, reading a book. She was dressed in a short transparent baby doll negligee with bare breasts and tiny thong panties. Her large breasts and pointed nipples could be clearly seen through the gauze material and her legs were bare up to her upper thighs. Kevin didn’t even know she has such a sexy outfit. She has certainly never worn anything so arousing for him before. Well, there were lots of things about his wife that he didn’t know.

“Hi, Dear” she said sweetly, “I’m been waiting for you.”

“At the sight of his wife in such a lascivious outfit Kevin was hard instantly. He ripped off his shirt and pulled down his trousers leaving only his briefs. His bulge was clearly visible.

“We’ll start with a blowjob,” he said curtly. “Make sure you give me everything you’ve given to that bastard.”

“Sure, my husband,” she replied. “Do you want me to swallow?”

“Of course,” replied Kevin with bated breath.

She went down on her knees in front of him and caressed his cock through his briefs. Then she pulled down his briefs to expose his raging hard on. With her hand on his shaft she started by licking his balls before licking the length of his turgid shaft a few times. Then she engulfed the head in her mouth and caressed the tip with her tongue giving Kevin sensations he never felt before. Then she bobbed her head up and down on his cock taking Kevin halfway to heaven. She knew how to please a man with her mouth and tongue and she was good. Occasionally she made eye contact with him to see the effect she was having. So this is what I’ve been missing, thought Kevin. Good Lord, she even knew how to deep throat! When he felt that he was about to cum he held her head and fucked her face until he shot his load into her warm, wet mouth. She swallowed and licked him clean.

“Not bad for someone who said she never gives blowjobs because it is dirty and disgusting,” said Kevin sarcastically. “You’ve been holding out on me so long, you bitch!”

She could sense that he was still angry with her and she will have to do much more. She was eager to please after all the hurt she had caused. Kevin lay down on the bed and said, “Make me hard again, you slut. Let’s see if you are up to the task.” She was up to the task. She stripped off her negligee and lost no time showing him her man-pleasing skills. She French kissed him. She pushed her breasts into his face urging him to suck until her nipples were hard and pointed. Then she massaged his body with her breasts with special attention on his cock and groin area. The feel of her soft breasts and hard nipples on his body was delicious. She sucked his nipples and gave him a cat bath from his chest to his thighs. Then she turned him over and lifted up his ass. He wondered what she was going to do. When she started rimming his asshole with her tongue and massaging his cock from behind he wondered no more. Despite himself he gasped with pleasure. It did not take him long to be hard again.

“Ride me now,” he commanded as he gave her a slap on her bare ass and turned over on his back. She didn’t need to be told twice. She straddled him and guided his cock into her love canal. Then she was riding him up and down alternating with back and forth motion. If Kevin hadn’t just cum, he would have cummed in 2 mins. As she rode him he massaged her breasts. Then Kevin turned her on her back and started pumping her furiously. She was moaning to his thrusts, something he had never heard before. He felt her pussy tightened around his cock as she jerked in orgasm. This sent Kevin over the edge. He soon shot his load inside her, grunting with pleasure.

Not bad for a start, Kevin thought. But how long is this going to last? She will do anything for me now as she wants me to take her back but as soon as she thinks it is safe she will go back to her old ways. Kevin was still deeply hurt and still intended to divorce her. But he wanted to fuck her in every way that she had been fucked by her ex before divorcing her. Only then can he find some peace. As for Jenn this was the first time that her husband had given her an orgasm and she was thrilled. The firm way he ordered her to suck his cock and forcefully fucking her face had excited her. She was thrilled to hear him order her to ride him. She liked her partner to take the lead and instruct her on what he wanted.

The next night was equally exciting and pleasurable. After a round of energetic pussy fucking during which she orgasmed with pleasured moans he decided to fuck her ass. Anal sex was a fantasy of his which had never been fulfilled before. She surrendered her asshole willingly by getting on all fours on the bed with her beautiful ass arched up for him to fuck. Kevin didn’t have any petroleum jelly so he used some Vaseline from his dresser using his index finger to apply deep into her asshole making her moan with pleasure. Then he used two fingers which made her moaned louder. Sensing that she was ready he put his cock at the entrance of the forbidden orifice and pushed gingerly. He was surprised at how easily it went in. As he pounded her asshole marveling at how tight it was compared to her pussy her appreciative moans told her how much she liked it. Maybe she loved ass fucking even more than vagina fucking, he thought. It took only a couple of minutes for Kevin to discharge his cum deep into her ass. The third hole conquered, thought Kevin. He pulled his cock dripping with cum out of her ass and put it in front of her mouth. She knew what to do. Without hesitation she licked him clean.

So it went on. Kevin fucked his unfaithful wife almost every day, only stopping for one or two days rest when he felt like it. She never refused him sex. She never refused to do anything he wanted. She showed him how good she was in bed with skills that left him gasping. One day he had her do housework naked except for a short apron while he watched her breasts jiggling and her bare ass swaying with hawkish eyes as she worked. Naturally it resulted in a fuck as she leaned against the kitchen sink. He fucked her in the shower, he fucked her on the couch. Another time he was eating dinner and he told her to get under the table and suck him. She wasn’t just doing it to please him as he could see that she also enjoyed their sessions. Sometimes she would initiate sex, begging him to fuck her. Sometimes she would give him an impromptu blowjob as he sat watching TV. He has nothing to complain about his sex life.

It was already three weeks but she was still the obedient wife. Kevin had told his lawyer to delay filing the divorce until further notice. He was pained at where she got her sexual education from but looking at it another way he thought he should be thankful to her ex for training her for him. Life was good with an obedient and submissive wife who never refused sex. Should he divorce her or not? Kevin could not decide. On one hand he could never forgive her completely, on the other hand he may find himself back in the sexual desert without her. His friends may be laughing at him but he is laughing at their sex-starved marriages. But will she remain faithful? Decisions, decisions. He had to make a decision soon before she got pregnant. Kevin sighed and ran his fingers through his thinning hair. Maybe he should call his lawyer tomorrow. Then he looked at her and his cock hardened.
Old 25-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 25-03-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

ls460 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping now...
Best story of the month
Old 25-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
feetsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story sis, camping for next chapter!
Old 25-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

keep it going! Great read
Old 26-03-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1