The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To eat out or not? Wad meal to eat?

Greetings to all bros n siss here  I currently had e urge to eat out despite having a gf whom loves me very much n I love her very much as well, but everytime wen I passed by massage palours I ll b seduced by those sexy curves n cfm looks of the ladies.
N recently I engage n a sexual service n one of e massage palour near my hse, I opted fer a hj but she wanted fj instead, I lie to say that I did nt bring enuff $
After which I felt remorseful, shod I eat or not? And if suggested is yes , pls give reason n which meal shod I get? Hj bj or fj???
Thx much 
Old 05-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Contrast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: To eat out or not? Wad meal to eat?

Bro, what's your age, you sound young. 1 mistake you did was patronise a shop near your place, never a good idea bro.

Should you stray or not how to give you advice ? Some have the best wives/gfs they still eat outside. Some bros get treated badly by their other half they also remain faithful so how to answer you ?

The remorse feel after the act is natural, most bros including me feel it too but as time passes, we get used to it or no longer feel it anymore. Do not take this as encouragement, just a statement of fact.

It is all up to you whether you want to stray or not. Looking for excuses, reasons or support here will not justify your decision if you decide to eat out.

It is all up to you. Take Care.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, if u feel remorseful after the deed, you should just stick to your gf. I guess regardless it is a hj, bj or fj, you will still feel guilty as you are too emotionally attached to your gf. Just my opinion.

All the best.

Happy cny
Old 05-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

do not eat out, it's 4 yr own good.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishouldnot View Post
... shod I eat or not? And if suggested is yes , pls give reason n which meal shod I get? Hj bj or fj???
Thx much 
You should not.

Otherwise you need to change your nick in sbf.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

i think you are looking for justificatoins from bros here for you to eat out. feeling remorseful after the deed....i thin k most bros here felt like this one way or another.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
GreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to behold

Yes you should eat out. Included links for you to choose.

http://www.mcdelivery.com.sg/
http://www.kfc.com.sg/menu.php?delivery_id=76
http://www.pizzahut.com.sg/hd/pizza.asp

I don't really understand the point of your thread. Looking for bros to say yes - You should eat out so you can feel better if you go and pay for commercial sex ???
Old 05-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Greetings to all bros n siss here  I currently had e urge to eat out despite having a gf whom loves me very much n I love her very much as well, but everytime wen I passed by massage palours I ll b seduced by those sexy curves n cfm looks of the ladies.
N recently I engage n a sexual service n one of e massage palour near my hse, I opted fer a hj but she wanted fj instead, I lie to say that I did nt bring enuff $
After which I felt remorseful, shod I eat or not? And if suggested is yes , pls give reason n which meal shod I get? Hj bj or fj??? Thx much 
Are you filling up an application form or what?
or is it nothing to do during this long holidays?
If Yes, must give reasons and meal options....then the answer is:NO and I insisted on giving my reason: Please go visiting during this CNY holidays and collect ang pow cos your typo suggested that you are quite young.

KFC - Fortune Feast is not bad actually @ $29.90. This is a good meal for joyous celebrations. You might also want to check out the Fortune Fiesta Meal @ $46.80 Please enjoy the meal with your girlfriend
Old 05-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

take MacDonald's Happy Meal. You won't feel guilty after that and with the toy, you can actually feel happy too. But, not sex toy hor...
Old 05-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After which I felt remorseful, shod I eat or not? And if suggested is yes , pls give reason n which meal shod I get? Hj bj or fj???
Thx much 
Just fuck the whore n get it over wif.
Else, this will keep bothering you till you go crazy.
Just like paying 20cents to pee in a toilet only....
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 05-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Kent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So if we here say go for it and get paid sex, when you get caught you can say: " Fellow Brothers in SBF say go one, so blame them not me ? "
Old 05-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Next time, just ask the HC counter, you want a Full Course Happy Meal

No, you should not eat the masseuse's pussy!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

unknownnerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dun think you should :/ since its making u so guilty and all
Old 05-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
Williams is one of the Best!Williams is one of the Best!Williams is one of the Best!

TS, don't you and your gf do anything at all ?
Old 05-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyWind View Post
Yes you should eat out. Included links for you to choose.

http://www.mcdelivery.com.sg/
http://www.kfc.com.sg/menu.php?delivery_id=76
http://www.pizzahut.com.sg/hd/pizza.asp

I don't really understand the point of your thread. Looking for bros to say yes - You should eat out so you can feel better if you go and pay for commercial sex ???
I agree with u , IMHO TS's another attention seeker, I'm skipping this thread

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1