The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-04-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool to win on Super Sunday as my prediction.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-sunday-tests
Old 12-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool is in the prime position to snatch the title from Man City and I am holding my breadth to the finish line..
I posted several months ago...... the fortune tellers at the Wong Tai Sin Temple had predicted Liverpool to win the BPL this season.

If it was just one of them.... I may believe 40% truth in it..... but for all 3 different fortune tellers to predict the same outcome...... I strongly believe this will be Liverpool's year.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I posted several months ago...... the fortune tellers at the Wong Tai Sin Temple had predicted Liverpool to win the BPL this season.

If it was just one of them.... I may believe 40% truth in it..... but for all 3 different fortune tellers to predict the same outcome...... I strongly believe this will be Liverpool's year.
Yes, I read your post.

I am holding my breadth to the finish line unless Man City suddenly crashed to defeats.

So long our beloved team not declared champion then I am keeping fingers crossed.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 12-04-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling quite optimistic.

Having watched Chelsea in recent games it doesn't seem to matter who they play in defence, teams are just able to cut through them with ease. Slavia weren't actually very good at all. Their ball control was abysmal throughout, but they still created tonnes of opportunities that should have led to shots on goal.

Think the key to beating Chelsea is to get it to Salah and Mane wide as direct as possible.

Both players, especially Salah needs to spend more time out wide, Alonso hasn't the recovery pace to get back so he'd be effectively 1v1 with Luiz half the time. Smother the midfield out of possession, get it wide in attack.

That should kill Chelsea stone dead.

As for Hazard, we should treat him like City did. Smash all of his teammates, leaving him powerless to do anything.

Justice has to be done, after 2014 and now that despicable Salah song, we need this win for more than the 3 pts.

Hopefully it won't be history repeating, it would be like a dart to stick into my heart, unbearable!!
Old 13-04-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Feeling quite optimistic.

Having watched Chelsea in recent games it doesn't seem to matter who they play in defence, teams are just able to cut through them with ease. Slavia weren't actually very good at all. Their ball control was abysmal throughout, but they still created tonnes of opportunities that should have led to shots on goal.

Think the key to beating Chelsea is to get it to Salah and Mane wide as direct as possible.

Both players, especially Salah needs to spend more time out wide, Alonso hasn't the recovery pace to get back so he'd be effectively 1v1 with Luiz half the time. Smother the midfield out of possession, get it wide in attack.

That should kill Chelsea stone dead.

As for Hazard, we should treat him like City did. Smash all of his teammates, leaving him powerless to do anything.

Justice has to be done, after 2014 and now that despicable Salah song, we need this win for more than the 3 pts.

Hopefully it won't be history repeating, it would be like a dart to stick into my heart, unbearable!!
Back in 2014, Pool only needed a draw against Chelsea to be in control of the EPL title but this time round the stakes are even higher cos Pool need to win @ all cost! 99.99% Mcity will cruise pass Palace..
Old 13-04-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liv to win and regain the lead.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47884778
Old 13-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Back in 2014, Pool only needed a draw against Chelsea to be in control of the EPL title but this time round the stakes are even higher cos Pool need to win @ all cost! 99.99% Mcity will cruise pass Palace..
This article is painful to read, but this is what I was talking about.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...66581.html?amp

However, that was then this is now. Thanks for giving it your all Brendan. That is sports. Time to move on.

I really hope the only slip we will have is the one where we slip back up to 1st come Sunday evening(Woy doing us a favour in any way would just be the icing on the cake)
Old 15-04-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23640 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

What a strike by the Egyptian king! Goal of the season!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 15-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool 2, Chelsea 0.
Won and live to fight another week.
What a stupendous goal from Salah that had King Kenny clapped happily in the stands.
After Salah goal, a shaky and nervous 10 mins spell but the combined efforts of lady luck, the post and the defence holds firm until the end of the game.
A great tribute for the Hillsborough 96 and tommy Smith.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
basha2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finger crossed.. if we were to win the cup.. we all should meet soon..
Old 15-04-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23640 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Liverpool 2, Chelsea 0.
Won and live to fight another week.
What a stupendous goal from Salah that had King Kenny clapped happily in the stands.
After Salah goal, a shaky and nervous 10 mins spell but the combined efforts of lady luck, the post and the defence holds firm until the end of the game.
Our goalie was top form! He saved a couple!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 15-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Our goalie was top form! He saved a couple!
Yup, Alisson Becker worth every single penny Billionaire John Henry paid for him.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We got the toughest remaining match out of the way. Look at the fight to finish top 4 and who City will face next. Spurs and Man U. I don't see either of these teams making it easy for Man City. Too much money involved in the Champions League. I hope we can open up a 4 point lead by the end of April.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent game and 2 wonderful goals, thunder strike by Salah!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top of the league and pressure on MC in their next 2 games.

Last edited by francined69; 15-04-2019 at 11:25 AM.
Old 15-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Superb, we are a fantastic team this season, simple as that

No need for amateur over-analysis. We might win the EPL, the CL, both, or neither, but what a team of fighters we have, not one bottler amongst them.

City keep putting the pressure on and we respond like bosses, love it. We will win this EPL unless City are perfect from January to May. It is down to that, as we are winning every game & whatever happens you have to say we’ve had one hell of a season and its not yet Easter.

Oh yes, loved the Vrikshasana (tree) pose by Salah after his worldie goal

Also love this quote from Klopp in his press conference after the match - “We can close the slipping book now, Robbo slipped and nothing happened”

Well, that's another favour we've done United this season. Keep taking points off their rivals in the top 4 race + we got rid of their toxic manager by hammering them at Anfield. The least they can do now in return is beat City. If they don't, then they deserve Thursday night football next season

BELIEVE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1