The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
biRdieG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybiRdieG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unexpected Surprised from Gf's Sister

Name : H (me)
Name : P (gf)
Name : S (gf's sister)
Name : A (gf's sister's friend)

Since school days, H has never had any luck in relationship. Adding to family financial difficulties, H had to start work at a very young age. Work to earn money became H main focus to survive and support his ill parents.

After many years of hard work, H parents started to get better and able to take care of their ownselves and that is when H decided that he need his own space and moved out to stay on his own by renting a small 3 room flat.

After some time, H got to know P from a friend's gathering and they became close. One day, P said that she wants to stay with me. That's where it all begins.

To be continued ...
Old 12-07-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43529 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unexpected Surprised from Gf's Sister

Another naughty SIL kinda of story ?? ...pitching tent to find out how notti she is

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 11
ethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sooooo, do continue your story
Old 12-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10545 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another naughty SIL kinda of story ?? ...pitching tent to find out how notti she is
Not only SIL, still have SIL's friend
Old 13-07-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for the unexpected suprised updates please.
Old 14-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

biRdieG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybiRdieG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Question, I wrote some update stories a few days ago .. how long would it take to be uploaded? Or do I need to rewrite it again?
Old 14-07-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biRdieG View Post
Question, I wrote some update stories a few days ago .. how long would it take to be uploaded? Or do I need to rewrite it again?
looks like u are the unexpected TS who went MIA 🤣🤣
Old 15-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

I just wrote another update continuation just now .. see if this message pops up first or the story. I wonder is it because my stories got blocked? Any lao-jiao here can give me some heads up on this?
Old 15-07-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

"Dear ah, Isabelle got birthday party this weekend at her place. You got time or not?" P asked H if he can accompany her to one of her childhood friend's birthday party. "Sorry baby, I got adhoc duty to cover for my colleague who needs to go balik kampung"."like that, then I get S to accompany me but she will need to stay over at our place for the weekend .. you know lah ah-ma don't like it if S start to drink". "Okay baby, as long as S is with you, I am fine".

A bit about Isabelle and S. Isabelle is P's childhood friend and since young they were close and P's family regarded her like one of their own daughter. For S, she is pretty like her sister, not that long hair but straight too, I would say B cup boobs better than P who is an A cup. Both sisters were blessed with gorgeous face and sure a looker to both male and female.

D-Day.

H came home from work tired. Washed up and was chilling in the living room when he heard the living room door opened. "Baby, you are back early. It's only past 10". H were surprised that P came back early as the party supposed to continue till late past midnight. Staring at P, H realised he was very lucky to have such a gorgeous lady as P as his gf, his lover. "So boring .. no fun, so I rather come back and have fun with my dear!"

Upon hearing this, H knew that P was a bit tipsy. Everytime P had alcohol, her sex crave went like to the next level. P immediately hug H, gave him a deep and passionate kiss, tongue fighting while wrapping her legs around H's waist. After a while, P released her legs and slowly pull down H shorts. Being at home, H never wear anything under his shorts. P went on her knees, wrapping her hands on H's manhood and slowly start licking the tip of it. Then P started to pit her mouth to better use and suck H's manhood gently. Whenever we had sex, we really love to play with each other and oral is definitely a must before we go into the main game.

"Oh dear .. I really like this. I miss this so much!" said P while stuffing H manhood in her mouth .. the sensation, having his manhood sucked so well by P, H was already feeling the ecstasy ... "just enjoy it baby" said H while enjoying P's bj. All these happened in the living room with the curtain still not closed! But luckily the opposite building was a far distance away and it was a commercial building and no one comes back during weekend.

Suddenly the sound of the living room door closed was heard! Then only they realised that they were not alone! H opened his eyes and there stand near the door was S! H look at P trying to tell her that her sister is here! But P was too engrossed with giving a bj, H could barely see P's eyes opened! H lifted his head and saw that S was already right in front of his eyes ... and before he could say anything, S kissed H!! It's not just a simple kiss but deep kiss!! What is happening? My gf's sister is kissing her sister's bf!!

To be continued .. need to run an errand first but will continue asap once back. Please up me for support.

Example of P's hair length that became my fantasy.
Old 15-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
"Dear ah, Isabelle got birthday party this weekend at her place. You got time or not?" P asked H if he can accompany her to one of her childhood friend's birthday party. "Sorry baby, I got adhoc duty to cover for my colleague who needs to go balik kampung"."like that, then I get S to accompany me but she will need to stay over at our place for the weekend .. you know lah ah-ma don't like it if S start to drink". "Okay baby, as long as S is with you, I am fine".

A bit about Isabelle and S. Isabelle is P's childhood friend and since young they were close and P's family regarded her like one of their own daughter. For S, she is pretty like her sister, not that long hair but straight too, I would say B cup boobs better than P who is an A cup. Both sisters were blessed with gorgeous face and sure a looker to both male and female.

D-Day.

H came home from work tired. Washed up and was chilling in the living room when he heard the living room door opened. "Baby, you are back early. It's only past 10". H were surprised that P came back early as the party supposed to continue till late past midnight. Staring at P, H realised he was very lucky to have such a gorgeous lady as P as his gf, his lover. "So boring .. no fun, so I rather come back and have fun with my dear!"

Upon hearing this, H knew that P was a bit tipsy. Everytime P had alcohol, her sex crave went like to the next level. P immediately hug H, gave him a deep and passionate kiss, tongue fighting while wrapping her legs around H's waist. After a while, P released her legs and slowly pull down H shorts. Being at home, H never wear anything under his shorts. P went on her knees, wrapping her hands on H's manhood and slowly start licking the tip of it. Then P started to pit her mouth to better use and suck H's manhood gently. Whenever we had sex, we really love to play with each other and oral is definitely a must before we go into the main game.

"Oh dear .. I really like this. I miss this so much!" said P while stuffing H manhood in her mouth .. the sensation, having his manhood sucked so well by P, H was already feeling the ecstasy ... "just enjoy it baby" said H while enjoying P's bj. All these happened in the living room with the curtain still not closed! But luckily the opposite building was a far distance away and it was a commercial building and no one comes back during weekend.

Suddenly the sound of the living room door closed was heard! Then only they realised that they were not alone! H opened his eyes and there stand near the door was S! H look at P trying to tell her that her sister is here! But P was too engrossed with giving a bj, H could barely see P's eyes opened! H lifted his head and saw that S was already right in front of his eyes ... and before he could say anything, S kissed H!! It's not just a simple kiss but deep kiss!! What is happening? My gf's sister is kissing her sister's bf!!

To be continued .. need to run an errand first but will continue asap once back. Please up me for support.

Example of P's hair length that became my fantasy.
I just thinking since you already give some names you might as well give H, S and P names as well...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 16-07-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43529 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just wrote another update continuation just now .. see if this message pops up first or the story. I wonder is it because my stories got blocked? Any lao-jiao here can give me some heads up on this?
You r still under moderation TS becos u r new n hv only made 4 posts..so it takes a while longer than usual for yr messages to pop up

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-07-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Yea agree, how about Herman, Phoebe, Sally and Anna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I just thinking since you already give some names you might as well give H, S and P names as well...
Old 16-07-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

As requested, name for easier reference.

P : Pearl
S : Steph
A : Adeline (Ad)

While I was enjoying Steph's deep kisses, I realised Pearl is increasing the speed down below. The adreline is increasing ... I broke Steph kiss, look below and saw Pearl's eyes stared directly on our kisses and gave a slutty smile. What is this? My gf just smiled and me kissing her sister? That's when I decided to take the challenge!

I told Steph to go down taking over her sister and start working on my tool while I pull Pearl up standing and stared passionately into her eyes making sure she is okay with this. Seeing her smile, we start kissing, deep, sexy and passionate kiss. Then I felt Steph licking my balls, slowly moving to my super hard tool and placed her mouth to it. Using her tongue to slurp my precum, the feeling was amazing! Where the heck did Steph learn that?

I start to remove Pearl's top and her bra, exposing her small petite boobs. Slowly, my hands starts to roam to what's underneath her pants. She is wet, very wet! Rubbing my fingers around her clit, gently arousing Pearl more till she starts to shiver .. Pearl just cum. I knew that's my girl. "Take off your pants baby .." I whisper to Pearl's ear. While she move away to remove her pants, I started to pull Steph to my attention. The more I take a closer look at Steph, the more I realised she is one hot babe. I pull down the string off her shoulder dress and let it dropped to the floor exposing her bra and panties. She is wearing g .. I realised Steph is really gorgeous! How the heck is she still without a bf?

I felt Pearl hugging me from my back, and slowly she pull her sister closer to me .. I was being sandwiched by these 2 gorgeous sisters! I could feel Pearl's hard nip pressing against my back, while Steph's covered boobs on my chest! OMG!! This is next level!!! I placed my hand behind Steph, trying to remove her bra and wa-lah!! Her boobs are really natural and beautiful!! With a bit light brown colour on her nipples, it's perfect!!

Last edited by biRdieG; 18-07-2023 at 02:01 AM.
Old 16-07-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I start to remove Pearl's top and her bra, exposing her small petite boobs. Slowly, my hands starts to roam to what's underneath her pants. She is wet, very wet! Rubbing my fingers around her clit, gently arousing Pearl more till she starts to shiver .. Pearl just cum. I knew that's my girl. "Take off your pants baby .." I whisper to Pearl's ear. While she move away to remove her pants, I started to pull Steph to my attention. The more I take a closer look at Steph, the more I realised she is one hot babe. I pull down the string off her shoulder dress and let it dropped to the floor exposing her bra and panties. She is wearing g .. I realised Steph is really gorgeous! How the heck is she still without a bf?

I felt Pearl hugging me from my back, and slowly she pull her sister closer to me .. I was being sandwiched by these 2 gorgeous sisters! I could feel Pearl's hard nip pressing against my back, while Steph's covered boobs on my chest! OMG!! This is next level!!! I plac3d my hand behind Steph, trying to remove her bra and wa-lah!! Her boobs are really natural and beautiful!! With a bit light brown colour on her nipples, it's perfect!!
Lucky H to enjoy threesome with real sisters, cheers!
Old 17-07-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9413 / Power: 13
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1