The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Fatt Gor XE still in Sillypore 🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭
I thought XE she will be gone by GL re-opening, who would stay on so long?

I read in news that latest vaccine is end next year. Sigh
Old 25-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
She is very chio and likely I recall with a Taiwanese accent
Oh yes good memories. Dint manage to tuna her, she only let me raw rub.
Old 25-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This is like answering exam question, O level comprehension.

After reading so many tuna cases, subject to these GL willing to give me, I would like to tuna the following WL:

San san 16W17
Yuan Yuan 1649
Xiao Ai 2060
XinEr 16W04

Any bros can mark my answer to the exam question? Prof DPower you have set the question to me haha
If u can tuna Yue Jia 2062a, Bing Bing 1612 and Ji Xiang 1658a all of them, i 五体投地 and willingly be your sidekick. Not the accident cap slip type. If u can cip them, 以后水里游 火里闯 i follow u )
Old 25-07-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought XE she will be gone by GL re-opening, who would stay on so long?
Guess better to mention went home ones 🤭🤭🤭
Old 25-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

JX serves when landed but shortly after becum AP

She totally stopped

Even pioneer regular too
Old 25-07-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
JX serves when landed but shortly after becum AP

She totally stopped

Even pioneer regular too
Lol, that time An An warned me not to look for JX. I think An An got the news from his regular. I kept my promise and dare not to look for JX and missed the boat, lol

I envy Birdie and my Buddy Tuna King ......knn, lol
Old 25-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, that time An An warned me not to look for JX. I think An An got the news from his regular. I kept my promise and dare not to look for JX and missed the boat, lol

I envy Birdie and my Buddy Tuna King ......knn, lol
first landed she is warm wet slippery

after that most regulars drift away

Birdie MIA
Old 25-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
first landed she is warm wet slippery

after that most regulars drift away

Birdie MIA
Birdie cold Turkey Hell Month is unprecedented successful and passed out. He is one up higher than the Seal Team now.
Dai Gor, u see him also need to salute liao )
Old 25-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Birdie cold Turkey Hell Month is unprecedented successful and passed out. He is one up higher than the Seal Team now.
Dai Gor, u see him also need to salute liao )
wow unbelievable

but actually rawarriors here also mostly cold turkey 4 months liao

hooyah...the only slippery day was yesterday
Old 25-07-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow unbelievable

but actually rawarriors here also mostly cold turkey 4 months liao

hooyah...the only slippery day was yesterday
I already starting to slowly venture down to FL scene before they too become existing. But must say the only one I got so far still cannot fight with our darling from the legal scene.
Old 25-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
I already starting to slowly venture down to FL scene before they too become existing.
but most of them only see their regulars now

sibay jialat
Old 25-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sibay jialat
FL1 & 3 can say 90% only for regulars. FL 2 see the review also scare.
Old 25-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

sibay jialat
Dai Gor, Yeah, regulars have better treatment from FL, esp presently, pertaining to gfe, cip and videoing.
Presently, my darling has become my FL, lol
Old 25-07-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
for me, only 1606 xinya..
Bro, u are the lucky one. Xinya was hot and wild. I could not imagine how u handled her in tuna. I think she squeezed the last drop of semen from u, lol
Old 25-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
FL1 & 3 can say 90% only for regulars. FL 2 see the review also scare.
then LL use fleshlight

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1