The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

Location: Nether poles I shall roam, the middle one I call home
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sweet Sundae - OL with taste!!

Imagine....

Working at your office, paper coming in, decisions to make, calls coming in and suddenly a message requesting you to pick up a colleague from the airport. A colleague from the other office in LOS is coming over...you'll be able to recognise her, she's an Office lady, 20 about 1.55m tall, slim. She's here to service your account from the LOS!!

Images of a more built-up Alley McBeal, pin-striped suites, short skirts and long legs with a lovely figure (34B-24-34). Hmmmm not so thin, but slim and did I tell you she wears specs? You should not have any trouble discussing your 'rising problems' as she can speak English.

Better hurry up and make your appointment now before its too late. Not to me though, I'm off to have the pleasure of meeting her first. Please contact her secretary WIN for your afternoon/night delights. BTW normal consultancy charges apply for that 90 minutes of dual pleasure.

I'll give you my appraisal in the evening when I get back!
Old 14-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
vexxus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sweet Sundae - OL with taste!!

wow.. how i wish i have such creativity & power in putting all the alphabets together when i'm posting..
cheers.
Old 14-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

for a minute there i was thinking what company bro clover is working in, what a job! hahaha...
Old 14-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
skywalker68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that's a good one!!! sounds like what bro laodi would usually do!!!
LOS - for a while thot los angeles --- then remembered Land Of Smiles!!!
Win has been quiet lately?! i wanted to contact him liao.....but now that new gal coming in.....lets see how she goes!!!
Old 14-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker68
that's a good one!!! sounds like what bro laodi would usually do!!!
LOS - for a while thot los angeles --- then remembered Land Of Smiles!!!
Win has been quiet lately?! i wanted to contact him liao.....but now that new gal coming in.....lets see how she goes!!!
bro, im nt quiet lar. it u who r nt very free recently. atleast i dun MIA!!! everyone sms me i oso got response leh. hahaha
Old 14-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Samster

poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
I'll give you my appraisal in the evening when I get back!
bro, later remenber to try me wat favour hor? u tried choc or strawberry? hahaha
Old 14-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Samster

clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ding dong....and the door opens slowly with Sundae at the back. On first looks, she is quite plain with a big smile freckles and wears spectacles. Oh dear! Wrong door or wrong girl, did a quick check and found that it was correct. On first appearances, it really blew my mind, I thought I was meeting an Office lady, but to my astonishment a SYT!! She is shorter than I imagined and younger than what I expected (she's 20 BTW), also is is quite small sized (not her boobs!!), die-liao lah, bad vibes man!

Her service was distinctive of the LOS, help undress me, fold my clothes, help me to the bath and had a very nice clean time of it. I just took it all in and enjoyed and relaxed. From the corner of my eye was sneeking peeks at her and she is really a wonder. Very very service oriented. The bath was SOP, as I didn't want any BBBJ so cleaned up and dried up, all this done by her, man, I feel like a lord!

She took me by the hand and then we ended up in bed, she starting on her cat-bath and me just relaxing taking it all in. She wanted to BBBJ but I alway play safe and on comes the CD and she just continues. Man, must have lasted at least 10 minutes (she has a motor mouth!). what follows was a really fast quickie as I unloaded on the first shot. Next thing I know, she slips off the CD and ties it up saying that she's taking it back to LOS!! Also, she says, one down, now two more to go!! Two more...I'd be dead by then! She is damn cheeky!!

Before the second shot, she asks whether I want a massage, but told her to just take it easy and relax next to me. She cannot sit still! Up she jumps and I get a warm towel wipedown and then followed by a cold cup of water - well, well. She finally settles and I get to chat and admire her. Her looks aren't much, like the girl next door but prettier, but her body!! Man, you have to examine this beauty. Big tits (B-cup) but small body and every bit of it trim. She is on a fitness program and you can admire the abbs and the flat tummy with a bit of muscle. Very well toned and she confessed that she does work out quite often, everything very very trim and tight (including her pu**y!) She also can do splits and bends and stuff...ahhhh

As we were chatting, I told her to slow down a bit and take it easy, and soon our hands were all over each other's bodies again. This time because of the slow sensual nature of the gropping, I became hard all at once (less than 10 min!!) and this continued with a long slow BJ. Me on the other hand was busy with her lovely tits, full bodied and with nice erect nips. She loves them licked and sucked tenderly! Man, they are firm, like the Australian mangoes that you get at the NTUC. Must be all that fitness training. The second round was better than the first, slow and sensual and this time we took our time, and when release came, it was pure bliss. (Again the warm towel etc etc! This girl is eager to please!)

Well, I didn't get what I expected (was looking for a tall mature lady with specs) but instead I got a bonus on a SYT. Overall, a great time and excellent service standards (as always from Win!)

My ratings:
Looks: 6/10
Body: Small trim, tight (tummy, buns, arms, legs!!). If you are into hot fitness bods 8/10!
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (excellent service and very accommodating - cheeky!)
GF feeling: 8/10
Overall rating: 8/10 (Excellent, would like to see her before she leaves!)

BTW she speaks good English so you have no problems communicating with her. She has this sexy lisp to the way she speaks, like speaking with your lips pursed together. Try it - Say "One moment please" and sound sexy - that's her!! Also learnt some Thai - Sabaiiiii (that says it all!)

Thanks Win for the 1st slot!
Old 15-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
wankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

back into action after a long rest & this time round, i turn myself into a manager....being serve by my surbo...kekekeke...this time not just serving kopi or photo copy notes...not just sitting opp my table reporting sales to me....kekeke this time is just laying next to me & cuddle together....communication is not a problem...as what bro clover mention, im being treat like a king...service is slow & good...plus abit of KC force....her body is very nice, like those gals that i saw every week during my work out in fitness center...overall, a sextify good bonk as i dont want to go into details as bro win's gal standard are there...so every bros, happy bonking a sweet SYT Office gal.....
happyme
Old 15-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro Clover... one of the best FR's I have read... even better than some stories on Adult Discussion... clap clap clap... read FR also can get horny... sigh... must look for some at action HC in KL first since I am only in SG next week...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 15-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, I didn't get what I expected (was looking for a tall mature lady with specs) but instead I got a bonus on a SYT. Overall, a great time and excellent service standards (as always from Win!)

BTW she speaks good English so you have no problems communicating with her. She has this sexy lisp to the way she speaks, like speaking with your lips pursed together. Try it - Say "One moment please" and sound sexy - that's her!! Also learnt some Thai - Sabaiiiii (that says it all!)

Thanks Win for the 1st slot!
bro, thks for the effort...u r indeed very lucky, her plane jus take off frm BKK n u sms me liao, so u got the slot. better to bonk a office gal then office lady mah. tio bo?
Old 15-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankmehappy
back into action after a long rest & this time round, i turn myself into a manager....being serve by my surbo...kekekeke...this time not just serving kopi or photo copy notes...not just sitting opp my table reporting sales to me....kekeke this time is just laying next to me & cuddle together....communication is not a problem...as what bro clover mention, im being treat like a king...service is slow & good...plus abit of KC force....her body is very nice, like those gals that i saw every week during my work out in fitness center...overall, a sextify good bonk as i dont want to go into details as bro win's gal standard are there...so every bros, happy bonking a sweet SYT Office gal.....
happyme
fren, finally u come out frm mountain liao. OC nt around hur? anyway, welcome back. hahaha
Old 15-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
omoide is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromoide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ding dong....

excellent FR (or rather, appraisal) bro!! thought it was a very good read! enjoyed it thoroughly. love the sense of humour!

it breaks from the monotony of reading the "i did her missionary, then doggie, then back to missionary, then had to refer to the karmasutra manual for more positions, and then finally cum in reverse cowgirl" cos i think those details are normally mechanical unless one has succeeded in mastering the suspended in mid-air technique.

by the way, are the specs an accessory or is it for real? with all the cosplaying going around some TN joints these days, maybe some form of fetishism may soon seep into the FL dome...

cheong ah.
Old 15-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poompoom
bro, thks for the effort...u r indeed very lucky, her plane jus take off frm BKK n u sms me liao, so u got the slot. better to bonk a office gal then office lady mah. tio bo?
Eh next time ask Win to set watch to SG time and not Bang-cock time...leh! Nearly went for Bak-kut-teh to reviatlise first.

BTW did I mention that she looks much better and more chiao with her specs on?
Instead of a massage, get her to show off her lovely figure with her sexy panties and jacker. Straight-away mari-kita! She also got into the swing of things by putting on her high heels, unfortunately high-heels not the 6-inch stilleto type!! Then take a look at her tight butt from the side...Man, get hard-on just thinking about it.

Must be the time of year, the "Season to be jolly and to be like Father Christmas and spread some ***** around!"
Old 15-12-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

wankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poompoom
fren, finally u come out frm mountain liao. OC nt around hur? anyway, welcome back. hahaha
kekeke...you know me very well....tiger very firece....dont play play...esp after that fucking ah pek go talk cock in channel 8, lagi chim....now got around 10 days of free time....firer watch your fornt, OTOT carry on...cheong arrrrrrr.........happy bonking
happyme
Old 15-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
BTW did I mention that she looks much better and more chiao with her specs on?
Instead of a massage, get her to show off her lovely figure with her sexy panties and jacker. Straight-away mari-kita! She also got into the swing of things by putting on her high heels, unfortunately high-heels not the 6-inch stilleto type!! Then take a look at her tight butt from the side...Man, get hard-on just thinking about it.

Must be the time of year, the "Season to be jolly and to be like Father Christmas and spread some ***** around!"
bro clover, agreed that she look good with that spec on....forget to mention i doggie her inforntof the mirror with the heels on....darm siong man......one hand holding her firm breast, other hand hold her slim wrist, ramping at her whith nice butt as cushion.....juice dripping drop btw her legs....looking at her sweet face with that sexy lip, i cum within min....kekekeke
happyme
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1