The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 14
ilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to behold
my poly days

Hi everyone, i've been lurking around for quite some time and read some really good stories over my lurking period and decided it’s time for me to return to the community

Disclaimer: names have been changed to protect their identities. Starting part might be a little boring.

Having spent 10 years in an all boys school, I naturally grew into what all boys schools produce, a horny bastard. During my secondary school days, I spent most of my time here, reading stories about poly and masturbating away instead of studying for my O levels. No prizes for anyone who guesses where I went after secondary school

One of the days during the long holiday, I asked my friends if they wanted to check out our new school. Probably bored of masturbating, they agreed immediately. We met at xxxxx MRT station at 12pm and entered the school premises. We were greeted with a sight of short shorts, short skirts, tank tops and pretty girls, as far as the eye can see. “HOSEH LIAO I’M GONNA LOVE THIS PLACE”, I thought to myself. I looked at my friends and we gave each other that cheeky smile, as though we knew what each other were thinking.
Old 20-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

ilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to behold
Re: my poly days

We started to explore the campus a little but we eventually got lost. Little did we know, that this was a blessing in disguise. We saw a cute girl walking and asked her for directions. We made small talk with her and one of my friends asked for her number. She was hesitant at first but he managed to get her number in the end. Being new to this, we didn’t know about the ‘three-day-rule’ and he began texting her as soon as we parted ways with her.

Later on that night, while masturbating to the girls saved in my brain’s memory card from earlier on, I received a whatsapp message from my clique’s group. Ignoring it like how I usually would do, I continued stroking away. However, the constant ‘ding ding’ sound and vibrations coming from my phone distracted me so badly that I had to stop to check my phone.
Old 20-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

A: “eh remember just now that girl?”

The rest: ”ya why? What’s her name ah?”

A: ”Alice. She jio us go for orientation camp leh”

The rest: ”ask her got how many girls leh!”

A: “She say the ratio of girls to guys is 2:1!”

The rest: ”wah so many!?!? Steady la! Tell her we all going!!!”

A: ”ok steady! Tomorrow we go back sign form ok??”

The rest: ”ok steady!!”
Old 21-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
ZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud of

First to support.
Old 21-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Sounds like fun
Old 21-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ratio 2:1 is without them joining. haha
Old 21-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

The next day, we met at the poly. We contacted Alice and she gave us directions to some place and told us to wait outside, which we later found out was her clubroom. The area outside the clubroom was a heavenly mess! Girls in fbts and (probably) camp props were lying all over the place! Being a legs lover, I started to feel some reaction in my pants.

Me:”eh guys walk faster leh”
A:”why? See girls then horny ah?”
Me:”diam la! faster walk la!”
I saw some of the girls chuckle after hearing our conversation.

We found the clubroom and waited for her outside. Seconds later she came out wearing a tank top with fbt. I swear that my nose would have bled if all the blood hadn’t already flowed to my penis. We signed the consent form and blahblahblah. My attention was on her, just not on what she was saying. Went home and continued with my daily routine, if you know what I mean.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 14
howgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond repute

I bet you were thinking about her legs.
Old 22-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Any pics to share? Sounds yummy
Old 22-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howgoodisthat View Post
I bet you were thinking about her legs.
bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Any pics to share? Sounds yummy
didn't dare to snipe at that time
Old 22-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Days passed, weeks passed, and it was finally the day of the orientation camp! Words cannot express how excited I was for the camp! Or should I say, how excited I was to see the target of my fantasies?

B led us to the meeting point for the camp. I looked around and said to A and B,

me: “are we at the right place? Here so many guys the ratio of girls to guys here like not 2:1 sia”
A: “ya lor you sure or not ah B?”
B: “sure la.. she tell me meet here at this time one…”

I felt a tinge of disappointment, to the extent that I didn't feel like going for the camp anymore.

A: “eh I don’t feel like going liao sia.. she bluff us and she’s not even here to explain herself”
B: “bro don’t like that la, since we are here already why not just go?”
me: “why not we go eat breakfast at McDonald’s first, then later see how? Maybe the girls all late?”
A: ”ok let’s go”

Shortly after we started eating, guess who we saw? That’s right, Alice!

B: “Alice! Over here!”
Alice walked over with a friend.
Alice: “eh hi I didn’t see you guys here! This is Mel!”
Mel smiled. Her smile was so warm and sweet that it brightened up my day instantly.
Alice: “Mel, you da bao for the rest first can? I join you guys later”
Mel: “now got guys around then you don’t want me anymore la?”

Mel walked off without blinking an eye.

me: “wah your friend very fierce sia. Scary”
Alice: “hahaha she’s always like that one! Like to act fierce but she’s actually very friendly!”

After eating, I felt the need to take a dump.

Me: “Alice, you know where’s the nearest toilet?”
Alice: “oh I need to go also. You follow me I bring you there!”
Alice: “the rest of you go and register first? ”
A and B: “ok”
Old 23-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 14
MagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant future

I think TS and Alice will be doing other kind of business in the toilet.
Old 24-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

On the way to the toilet I asked Alice about the girl-guy ratio.

Me: “why just now I go the meeting point, I see like got more guys than girls ah? You bluff us is it!!!”
Alice: “huh where got? There got so many girls you see!”

Indeed, there were more girls than before. They probably arrived while we were eating.

Me: “but the ratio not 2:1!”
Alice: “oh ya the ratio I bluff you one la hahaha actually the ratio is about 1:1, but I bluff you guys so that you guys will join!”

Upon saying that, we reached the toilet. But before we went into the different bathrooms,

Alice: “sorry that I lied to you la, because actually we have a quota to hit. I’ll make it up to you ok? I promise

With that, she winked at me and left me with my thoughts running wild. I wanted to walk in after her but just then, a loud fart reminded me that i didn't come here to do anything funny with Alice, i came here for a shit!
Old 25-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Sitting on the toilet bowl, I started to think again. What did she mean when she said she was going to make it up to me? My thoughts started to run wild. My right hand unknowingly found its way to my hardened penis and I figured that I wouldn’t have time to fap during the camp, so I started stroking away.

I joined the rest after finishing my business in the toilet. We played icebreaker games at first before splitting into groups. Felt kinda sian because there was this girl that i had my eyes on, but she wasn't in my group

Fast forward to bed time, I saw a few zao gengs here and there throughout the day, shared with A and B about which girls we thought were attractive but I wasn’t really paying attention to what they were saying because I was still thinking about what Alice said earlier on this morning. Two other guys heard our conversation and decided joined us. We ended up playing dai di, loser out. Just nice when I was ‘out’, I saw Alice outside the boys’ bunk smiling at me. I didn’t know if it was a hint but I left the bunk to look for her.

She led me to one of the staircases, away from the bunks. Being an avid reader of sbf, I started to imagine all the possibilities of what could happen happen and how I should react. Subconsciously my body reacted to this by pitching a tent in my shorts.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 23
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

good story, camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1