The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
zuricholivie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzuricholivie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzuricholivie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Olivie Zurich from Switzerland Pure GFE

Thank you for taking the time to visit my profile sweetheart..

I am Olivie from Zurich, sweet age 22, international travel swiss companion, and romantic lover. My demeanour is a sweet, soft and romantic girlfriend.. I am elegant and graceful in public, while very sensual and passionate in private, with an adventurous nature.

I provide a tailor-made, one of a kind experience.

I’m here to make you relax and pamper you. Spend your quality time with me and I’m here to fulfill your fantasy that you’re dreaming of.

Measurements 34C Natural , 23 , 34
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
21 years young mischievous sexpot with full red kissable lips and an ass worthy of a spank.
Fully shaven, sweet smelling and the smoothest pussy
Heritage & Nationality : European, Swiss Citizen

Outcall & In-call is available, located in CBD area. 5* hotel

I am no amateur in pleasing boys and make their wildest fantasies come true.
There are many beautiful women in the world who know how to give pleasure, but none can compare with me.

Pleasure Sins GFE
Lots of lots of passionate French kissing intimacy, slow/fast wet sloppy blowjob suction, playing my boobs, hot sex in various positions, 69, DATY, DIGIT, Hand-job, doggy position and more position you want to try. affectionate cuddling, ecstatic protected sex, Oil massage Eye contact, Mutual oral, Hot steamy shower, Protected sex, I LOVE to please and LOVE being pleased, you can lick my shaven tight pussy, finger and play with my clit, rubbing my clit on your face, grabbing Boobs with little tease of nipple play - I have been told that I have a great gift with my mouth and sucking skills, I know you will agree..

Sexy PSE
Roleplay/fantasies, BBBJ with CIM, COF, COB , DIGIT, rimming,
deep french ing with tongue play, spanking on my bubble soft ass, BBBJ with deep-throat with dick slap, designer lingerie, shower for 2 together, kamasutra position, cock flick and tease, spitting and gagging on your dick, light choking, sucking/licking your balls, scissoring, face riding, stimulating conversation, face riding on you, strip-dancing, spectacular array of sexual positions - When every drop of your manhood has exhausted itself over me, then will I be satisfied...

I love the pleasures of sensual, seductive connections that become wild, exciting and breathless. I feel like I've been locked up tight for a century of lonely nights .. waiting for you to release me..

For booking please
Whats app : + 6581420996
Telegram : OlivieZurich

Book me soon as i am here for limited days only..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1