The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Pucked in Phuket

Just came back from an exhausting 40hr turn-around trip to Phuket….. its has been at least 10 years since I last visited the resort island for Big Game Fishing and golf… and this trip was basically to go in …. do a 3hr meeting /presentation and thereafter back to S’pore.

My cheapo Hongkong ‘kuay loh’ friend arranged TigerAir and when I arrived (local) at 11.50am, he was there to pick me up…. We did lunch at the Marina and then checked into a lovely little hotel (23 suites) at the hilltop overlooking Patong…. Nice big rooms, each with a balcony that had a cushioned deck-sofa and a fabulous view of Patong beach…. Swimming pool, Bar and Conference/Recreation Room and dinning tables & chairs around the building with breath-taking views.

At around 7pm, we were set up in the conference room to welcome his guests and got started with my training around 7.30pm…, 30 people were present. Just then, I noticed 2 ‘ang moh cha bors’ outside peering in curiously…. I invited them to join and they did… one was very ‘twiggy’ type and the other (name is Nadi) was about 5’4”, had big tits, a CFM look and wonderful legs….

After the meeting, we mingled around the bar, had a few drinks…, my friend decided to hit Patong beach, Nadi (English father, Jordanian mom) and her ‘twiggy’ friend had also just arrived and being tired decided not to go…. I also declined to stay on to drink with them.

Around midnight, after beers and half a dozen double vodkas each…. Twiggy said that she was tired and went off to sleep… I asked Nadi if she would like to continue doing white wine in my room…., she was game and we staggered into my room. Switched on the TV and i took a bath…. could see that she was tired coz she slumped on the bed…

After my shower, while opening the wine…. she walked into my toilet and started to take a shower too…, she came out drapped in towel with her hair dripping wet.... get hard when I see a woman with wet look…., sat on my bed and started drinking the wine…. TCSS and she asked me if I have ever had ‘ang moh girl’…, I said yes and in return I asked if she ever had Chinese…, she said ‘no with a shy cheeky smile of her face’…., I asked ‘why that cheeky look?’…, she said, ‘I heard that you guys are really hard and hot… is that true’. I pulled down my pants with didi rocked hard, looked at her and said ‘well, what do you think….?. She said…’oooo nice’ she put her glass of wine down on the table, leaned towards me, looked up and said ‘may i…?’, I said ‘do as you please’. ….

In a flash, didi felt the cold moist lips (because of the wine) around the head….then the slow and steady movement of her delightful soft moist lips moving up didi’s shaft…. wow, her deepthroat was awesome…., up down, up down…. She was really enjoying her first ever taste of Chinese sausage….hehehe. She then released didi from her mouth and started kissing and licking my sagging BIG balls…, all this while, I am standing upright with didi swaying stiff hard like a flag pole during a storm…, I then very cheekily lifted one leg and placed it on the bed…, guided her head towards the base of my balls…. she was in a world of her own…, licking, tasting me…., I pushed her onto the bed…, crawled over her…. fucked her in the mouth…. And she was so so responsive…, I pulled out didi from her hungry mouth…, positioned my balls over her lips and she continued where she left off…. ,licking, sucking…, I moved my butt till my anus was over her mouth and could now feel her tongue doing AR on me…………….. wwwwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwwww…, I was actually sitting on her face and it felt goooooooooooddddddd….. here she was…., an ‘ang moh chee tongue fucking my anus’………. Shiokkkkkkkkkkk.

I turn around into 69 position and when I spread open her legs, there was a pool of her cum juice on the bedsheet…. her shaven pussy was simply perfect…., being just 20 years old, she was wettttttt, tight and pink with thin pussy lips…., I peeled open her cunt and started by positioning my tongue on her clitoris….. from the moment I tougued it, she started to squirt and I mean squirt like a broken pipe…. I rape her cunt with my tongue and could feel her really enjoying sucking and licking didi…. She let out several short cries of ‘oooooooo god, don’t stop, don’t stop’………. I triple my tongue action with rapid swaying movements left to right…. She cried out some more ‘ooooooooo godddddd, am cumming, ooooooo godddddd, shitttttttt, yesssssss, cummmmmmmmmminggggggggg, babyyyyyyyyy….. don’t stopppppppp…….. I also could not tahan and said loudly…… ‘suck me hard………. Suck me dry baby’……… she pressed my balls, sucked with all her might fast and furious and with then it happened…., ‘I’m cumming baby,….’ ‘oh yessssssss, I’m cumming……’…. She cupped and massaged my balls….. sucked, sucked and sucked till every last drop was spent…… we turned over and she hugged and cuddled up to me and said ‘hmmmmm, that was very tasty indeed’…. In her English accent, it sounded heavenly….

It was about 12.45am….. she whispered ‘what are we going to do next….?’. I said how a swim later….she said ‘ooooooo, you want to get me wet again’….

To be cont’d….. if you like it so far

Upz Upz Upz,….. 300 repz here I cummmmmmmmmmmm
Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pucked in Phuket

u sure r 1 lucky guy..too bad i dun have the power to up ur pts. keep the story cumming..waiting for the next instalment.
Old 20-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Well, bro AC.... really wonderful that you & your didi had a really fantastic time in Phuket.

Thanks for a great, well-written FR of your sexual adventure there.

BTW, is Nadi visiting Singapore. If so, invite to the MU TCSS at E8+8 so thst all the bros & sis( if any) can feast our eyes on your charming Ang Mo GF & I am sure that all their saliva will be dripping continuously & feel envious of you.

Will up your points soon if I have not done so before.
Old 20-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

looks good
Old 20-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

wah such juicy stuff. any pics to share????
Old 23-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

After a finishing our wine….. we went down to the swimming pool….. took off our towel and in the nude, slipped into the pool…. The water was nice and warm, the sky looked so beautiful with the moon and the stars…. Patong Beach was all lighted up and here we were hugging, kissing, touching, feeling each other like honeymooners out to set a new record for love making…..

Must say that she looked even better in the pool with her wet long hair and her smile will melt any brudder here….. she started saying things like how she would like to visit spore and maybe stay awhile and be with me if I wanted her too….. that she never thought Chinese guys were so robust and strong….. wah lau, hear already my didi marikita again…. She felt it and grabbed it with her hand,…. She then took a few steps backwards, leaned against the steps of the pool…. Spread open he legs, whispered into my ear….. I want to feel you inside me….. then licked my earlobes and tongued my ear….oohhhhh….. didi was rock hard, seeking and searching to find warm comfort,… she positioned didi over her shaven pussy underwater…. rubbed it against her clitoris like a vibrator….. first slowly, then rapidly….. her body was trembling, her head was swaying,…. she started to kiss me…. then passionately with her tongue searching deep,…. Rubbing didi even harder and faster against her clitoris…… then in a body jerk…. ‘oh godddd, fuck me nowwwwwwww…’ she grabbed my butt with both hands and pulled me with all her strength causing didi to violently enter her deep into her cunt…. ‘ohhhhhh goddddddd,…. I want you….fuck me, oh goddddd, fuck me….. yes yes yessssssssssss’……… I was trying with all my might to fuck her real good and hard against the water resistance….. not very easy I must say. She was making so much noise, I was worried that a guest would turn on the lights and shout ‘chee bye, kwee tiam liao’ (in English off course)….. but realized that this was Phuket and the other guests were probably also fucking their brains out….. hehehe. The water pressure was making me tire,…. I pulled out didi, told her to turn around and get onto the steps….. positioned her for doggie and ramped an impatient didi deep and hard into her pussy…… I must have pumped pumped and pumped for a good 10 mins, she was crying out softly ‘ohhhhhhhhhh godddddddd, this is so gooooooood, fuck meeeeeee harder, yessssssss’,…. then she cried out ‘ohhhhhhh darlingggggggggg, am cumming, oh godddddddd, am cumniiiinnnnnngggggggg’ ….. then I stopped,…. leaned forward, spread her arse, to lick her wet and squirting pussy….. and her anus was looked so good in the moonlight…… I couldn’t help it, just had to tongue fuck her anus and she let out ‘ohhhhhhh yesssssssss baby,……….. ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssss….. don’t stop’….. I was rubbing her clitoris and finger fucking her while tongue raping her anus…… then took didi, pressed the head to make it even harder,…. positioned it over her anus and guided it in ever so easily….. she let out ‘arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,, yesssssssssssssss,….. ooooooooooo goddddddddddddddddd yesssssssssssssssssssss’… didi was three quarters in and I deliberately whacked the last bit in hard…… ‘yessssssssssssssss….. ooooohhh goddddddddddd yesssssssssss darling…… fuck me in the arse….. fuck me hard’….. I was literally raping her 20 year old anus with no mercy…… fucked fucked fucked,,,,, ram ram ram…… it was a fantastic feeling coz she was tight and her hips were bak bak and nice to grab…… she said ‘ohhhhhhhhhh goddddddddd, I’m cummmmming again, aaaahhhhhhhhh, fuck me harderrrrrrrrr, cummmmmmmingggggggg againnnnnnnnnnnn’….. I fucked and fucked but still cannot shoot….. then realized that the night breeze was getting chilly…. I pulled out didi… turned her around, kissed her passionately and said we’d better get inside before we catch a cold…..

Once inside the room, she noticed that did was half sleeping liao….. she said ‘no, we can’t have that darling’….. got on her knees started to shower didi with tender loving care….. kissing it, licking it, sucking it till didi was rockkkkkkkk harddddddddddd again. I said lets do it on the balcony….. we moved to the sofa which was against the railings…. I started for the first time to kiss, lick and suck on her tits which had typical pinkish ang moh nipples…. she enjoyed my man handling of her breasts and as I was sucking and nibbling on her nipples, she was holding, stroking, squeezing didi to make sure that he was hard and ready…. She moaned as I sucked hard on her nipples and said ‘darling, put it in the back again…’. I needed no further invite, turned her around, she grabbed hold of the railings, lifted her arse up invitingly…. And once again I plunged didi deep, hard and fast…. It must have hurt a little coz she ‘oooooooohhhhhh, darling…….. that hurtssssss’…. But after another 5 or 6 entries….. she let out ‘oooooooooo yesssssss baby…. fuck me hard, ohhhhhhhh godddddd fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee hardddddddddd.,…. m cummmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg againnnnnnnn’…. I must have arse raped her another 15 mins of so and she must have cum another 2 or 3 times……

Feeling tired, I took out didi and laid down on the sofa….. Nadi was reluctant to stop and got on top of me to cowgirl…… and boy did she fucked herself stupid with a rock hard didi…..treating it like a dildo or piece of meat….. she was just fucking herself stupid and cummmmmmiiiiiiinnnnng again and again….

Finally, I changed into missionary….. and switched to my favorite scissors position for the grand finale…….. and fired what seemed like an eternal endless cum into her….. about 15mins later…. when we both recovered, she said ‘now I know it’s true’….. whats true, I asked…. ‘that Chinese guys are really hard and hotttttttttttttttttttt’…. It was 4am

We got up around 11am, and fucked like rabbits again….. slept, got up around 6pm….. and fucked again. Had dinner together around 8pm….. then she send me to the airport so that i could catch my 10.30pm flight back to Spore

We kissed passionately like lovers, she had tears in her eyes.... then she made me promise to hibernate with her in London this winter……

Upz Upz Upz,….. 300 repz here I cummmmmmmmmmmm
Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 23-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Well, bro AC.... really wonderful that you & your didi had a really fantastic time in Phuket.

Thanks for a great, well-written FR of your sexual adventure there.

BTW, is Nadi visiting Singapore. If so, invite to the MU TCSS at E8+8 so thst all the bros & sis( if any) can feast our eyes on your charming Ang Mo GF & I am sure that all their saliva will be dripping continuously & feel envious of you.

Will up your points soon if I have not done so before.
Bro MM.... i did ask but she goes back to UK immediately after Phuket.

Thanks in advance for the points...

Cheerz
AC

Old 23-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
wah such juicy stuff. any pics to share????
Yes,.... but have to find time to download from camera and then upload to a public server..... she does look real good..... still get hard-on when i think of her... hehehe

Cheerz
AC

ps.... am off to Bali 23/3 till 31/3 and have lined up 3 different on line GFs (1 from Bali, 1 from Bandung & 1 from Medan) to occupy my time... hehe

Old 23-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Bro MM.... i did ask but she goes back to UK immediately after Phuket.

Thanks in advance for the points...

Cheerz
AC
What a great pity that she had no time to visit Singapore & we had no chance to meet her.

I tried to up you ur rep pts but could not cos I have upped them b4.

Please post her pics in this thread to share with us, bro AC.
Old 23-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
...kissed passionately like lovers, she had tears in her eyes.... then she made me promise to hibernate with her in London this winter……
For a moment, thought you were the sentimental fool hehehehe.

Good shots, expecially ala James Bond underwater kekeke

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1