The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The conclusion of the avoidance of CPF retirement...

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Much has been said of my opinion of CPF retirement:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?2...runei-Bankrupt

For me i think CPF retirement is the political hogwash by the PAP in brainwashing the sinkies to think that CPF is the only thing you need for retirement..

Hard truth: you cannot retired on your CPF.. that is a limiting , depreciating ( due to inflation) commodity.. you cannot retired on such shit. Plus rules that you cannot avoid which enforce by the PAP govt on your CPF as and when they like it.and there are minimum sum and medishield bullshit on it.

The conclusive alternative:

A better alternative is to own a land which you can grow food on it FOR retirement, i am not talking about being a farmer, i am talking about having a fulfilling and self sufficient retirement..
or having build a decent number of passive income or multiple streams of income.

All these thing, you do it in other country, you cannot do it in sinkieland or Sinkapore. With the internet, you can get multiple streams of income easily and be creative in getting a land in other country.

That is for people in their 20s, please make concrete plan to move out of sinkieland and plan your retirement on this direction.. Most sinkies are totally short-changed by their PAP govt..face it, you are not able to retire, you need to prepare for retirement as early as in your 20s..That is how fucked up sinkieland is.

for those older people who are in their 30s to 60s.. pls make plans to get out of sinkieland to have a better retirement.. personally i do not believe you can retired well and make sense of being alive in a country like sg.. based on how the country is being run at the moment..

CPF retirement = NO Retirement..

Land ownership/passive income = Real retirement

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1