The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Geraltor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Freelancers on M*C**t

Wondering if anyone tried those offering massage or more on the M*C**t app?
Is it real or just lure and swap kind.

I've seen alot of them usually at Ev**G***n.
Mostly are indo and some thai.

Theres 1 i wanna try but scared is some scam.
Im new here so im using * in my words as a precaution.(not sure when to use. Lol)
Old 31-07-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Freelancers on M*C**t

Has anyone noticed that lately some Tiktok ladies are directly offering massage services and more? Priced somewhat below market. And contact via Line. They reply quickly, but so far I am wary and have not tried them. Just wondering if any bros have actually gone further.
Old 31-07-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Has anyone noticed that lately some Tiktok ladies are directly offering massage services and more? Priced somewhat below market. And contact via Line. They reply quickly, but so far I am wary and have not tried them. Just wondering if any bros have actually gone further.
Thier MO. Usually will say she student working partime. Then ask for your location and later give their location will always be a nearby 7-11. Reach liao will ask you take photo of location and ask you to buy those iTunes cards and show them. Dont accept cash as they scare you police. I never venture further after they ask for iTunes cards. What do you think?
Old 31-07-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Thier MO. Usually will say she student working partime. Then ask for your location and later give their location will always be a nearby 7-11. Reach liao will ask you take photo of location and ask you to buy those iTunes cards and show them. Dont accept cash as they scare you police. I never venture further after they ask for iTunes cards. What do you think?
Agree bro. Those tiktok ad are mostly scams
Old 31-07-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U just look at the video and u gonna realize it's different person in all the video and the background are just not in sg
Old 31-07-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1724 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42020 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

As long as no payment 1st / deposit in term of $$$ / whatever app cards there is no way of scram .... but some will waste yr time tat max damage

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32872974
Old 31-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah

This one is scam. Learned the hard way.
Old 31-07-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DarrenKhoo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once you see them asking for itunes card or razer card it is 100% a scam. Their MO also includes getting your number so make sure you don't give it to them.

If you don't buy itunes card, some guy will call you via that number as their boss and threaten you.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
As long as no payment 1st / deposit in term of $$$ / whatever app cards there is no way of scram .... but some will waste yr time tat max damage
Yah. I kana before ask me when reach the syed alwi famous area. Msg her. Then guide me. Once reach text me to go to 7 eleven. Immediately confirm scam. Then i nvr reply liao.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yeap. Facing same issue here. Ask for 150 for full service and need iTunes card. Some more that need to to take a photo of the code first before come to you. Once you disagree, their boss come back and threaten you like a gangster. So be careful to give your number. Better dont give the real number and deal with them
Old 06-08-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
aussiesam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
anything itunes is a scam
Old 06-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
manxstupidwoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mostly not same with photo, switch and bait. a waste of time
Old 06-08-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Yah. I kana before ask me when reach the syed alwi famous area. Msg her. Then guide me. Once reach text me to go to 7 eleven. Immediately confirm scam. Then i nvr reply liao.
so u spend on taxi or waste petrol at the end kenna scammed
Old 06-08-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah those itunes or whatever fark prepaid cards all scam. Other bros say is true also that after that their gangster boss will call but just hang up few of their calls and they will stop, no need scared them but I learnt the hard way too
Old 06-08-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Rule of thumb is COD. Don't buy any prepaid card and take photo of it.

Most of the time they're gonna say that they work part time but can't meet you directly for security reasons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1