The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
wildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
First Time KTV

Its my first time in Singapore and I've never been to a KTV. Luckily Shioking organized and expedition so I thought I would share my experience for any others not familiar with them.

We met up to go to Supreme KTV. Cost for the room was $160 per person. The room itself is like any other karoake room. They brought in the drinks included in the room price. Then a few minutes later they brought in about 12 girls you can choose from. The girls work on a butterfly system meaning the one you choose will stay with you for about 10 minutes then go to clients in other rooms.

I'm told all the girls at this one are Vietnamese I'm not sure what other KTVs have. I chose my girl whose name I don't even recall. She sat next to me and immediately began frenching and undressing me. My understanding is that a HJ is the most you'll get in these places but I'm not a public guy when it comes to those things so I limited it to frenching and groping.

Through the night my girl would come in and out and we'd continue to make out. You have the option of choosing more than one girl if you want but you have to tip each the going rate. Here it was $100.

So it was a fun experience but for that kind of damage I prefer getting a hot girl in a room by myself. Fun to try though.
Old 21-07-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Re: First Time KTV

can confirm above , is good and Bro Shioking will look after fellow samsters. 10/10 would reccomend also knows good places to eat , Makan kaki 11/10
Old 21-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kaozzz.. come in and out and always french with u ar?? This lady can really take so many ppl saliva ar?
Old 21-07-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Don’t use groping la. Just say TNN! Haha
Old 21-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
wildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Kaozzz.. come in and out and always french with u ar?? This lady can really take so many ppl saliva ar?
Don't disagree with you not sure how what the girls do between rooms but it was all too public for me. I will admit it was a fun atmosphere watching 40 girls running around.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha.. anyway i will never french with them nor suck their boobs.. Ladies who are good at entertain customers can run 5 rooms and above ya..

Hand actions at Ktv will be good enuf for me..

Nevertheless, enjoy and enjoy safe..
Old 21-07-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Ah she kissing so many at the same time.. ewww lol.

Other than that, sounds good will try to find time to join the outing
Old 21-07-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, nice. Keep seeing the group meet threads, but quite apprehensive as I don't know what will go on at all. Seems like a fun experience.
Old 21-07-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Thanks for the review haha.. Glad to guide another new ktv bro.. If u guys see my old posts u can see i have been organizing for almost 20years (many threads deleted by admins dont even know how much bandwidth they think text based posts occupy) and those other prganisers at that time already gone.. Some took money and run some in prison some married n no longer ktv lol
Old 22-07-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys glad to see people sharing. Recently I went to deluxe 2 at sim lim. $600 plus for 3 bottles of Martell. All sg girls but a bit boring cause not much actions. Any guys can Recomend any ktv that has sg girls & can play one ? Heard from the ladies their ace club got sg girls & can play one. Hope bros here can share more info thanks
Old 22-07-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09 View Post
Hi guys glad to see people sharing. Recently I went to deluxe 2 at sim lim. $600 plus for 3 bottles of Martell. All sg girls but a bit boring cause not much actions. Any guys can Recomend any ktv that has sg girls & can play one ? Heard from the ladies their ace club got sg girls & can play one. Hope bros here can share more info thanks
Bro what is the tips for the local girls
Old 22-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hardnbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09 View Post
ace playability low. looks wise below average.
might wanna try your luck at project V instead..
Old 22-07-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

I can organize one to Project V if got bros interested.. I go ktv everyday go where also no diff as long as got chiobu n good service
Old 22-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2100 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
I can organize one to Project V if got bros interested.. I go ktv everyday go where also no diff as long as got chiobu n good service
Bro u so rich sia. Everytime u organise ktv sia.
Old 22-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Bro u so rich sia. Everytime u organise ktv sia.
Everyday ktv is rich meh? I party one time with Kim Lim then know what is rich lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1