The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Giantbb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiantbb is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Gem along NBR

Was chatting with this gem in one of the websites and realised that she is into massage and facial. Ask if she can massage me and YES! she does. Mai tu liao, made an appt with her and off I went.

Upon arriving at her shop, she was the only waiting for me at the counter. I wasnt 100% sure it was her till she called for my name as I was on time. I was hoping to be her as I was also greeted by those hidden boobies in her black body hugging dress. I was ushered to the first room (near the entrance) and told to strip to birthday suit. She was also arranging the room and I accidentally bump onto her bum. Nice feel, very freshy and she said, "wow suai ge xi huan wo de pi pi ah?" (handsome likes my bum ah?) I apologised but was grabbed by her to hug her, directing my hands on her bum. rubba a bit more and yes it was nice. I then requested for a shower, and she brought me fresh towel. At this point, I was already cleared (in my suit) and she gave me a hug from behind, whispered to me, " wo yao qiang jian ni." ( I want to rape you) I laughed and told her, no prob but onli after I had showered, as weather was super hot. (Went in the afternoon)

After the shower, I returned to my room. She was waiting outside for me, watching over my barang barang also. Told to lie on my back on the high bed. I love high beds, can do wonders. Her massage was something we muz experience. Superb, to me at least. got strength and she knows what she is doing, especially to my stiff neck and back. She advised me that after massage, be it hard or soft, dun shower. Use powder to clear off the oil to avoid rheumatism in future. I heard this from other chinese doctors before so I believed her. She powdered me after massaging me and her fingers running over me already give me a quick shiver. We had good conversation session throughout. There was a moment of silence as I realised that the shop is onli the two of us. I asked to confirm and she asked me if she can raper me now since we are the only two souls in the shop. I jokingly answered, 'no la, pls spare me a since I am at her mercy..." She laughed cheekily and told laughed, "hahahahhaha..."

After the proper massage was done, she asked what do I wana try? In fact, there wasn't much choices, as firstly her colick was back with another customer (believed to be another bro fr sbf) and also this place is no sound proof. So I was only offered hj at 50 or boob job at 80. I took the latter and she took off her bra, WOW, her boobies are super white and BIG! Mai tu liao, I felt for her boobs and she bent over for me to suckle. she let out a soft moan and I tried to finder her below. She didnt reject, but she told me softly that I cannot remove her panties. I took a glimse of her bum, and my ogd, perfect for doggie man. She was stroking my 2ic all these while and licking my nips. Her moan got louder and louder (despite there is another bro at the other room) she juz moan and let her senses got the better of her. she then proceed to do the deed and her boobies were so soft and sensitive when running up and down my 2ic for a good 5 to 8 mins. She got tired and she changed to hj for a while while I cont to suckle her boobies and finger her. sound system never stops! When she proceeded to do boob job again after about 5 mins, I pounded my load onto her boobs and some onto her hair and bed. I thought she was going to be mad at me for spraying onto her hair but to my suprise, she didnt. She simply told me that she will wash it later an told me that she will clean me first. She also causally commented that," ni ha li hai wo. xia chi wo qu ni jia zuo ai" (you are very good, next time go your house make love) I laughed and replied that, it will be more than this. She replied, of coz, who scare who? we both giggled )

After she cleaned me up thoroughly, though extended a bit of time, she didnt rush but allowed me to check myself and dress up. she even refilled me my cup of tea and chat for a little. I was caressing her while we are chating...

Cool place and will rtf wen vitamin M replenishes....
Old 01-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gem along NBR

Many thanks...just upz you my one humble point for the contact bro Giantbb!

I have a surge of adrenalin into my head (big and small) after reading your steamy FR ...How to sleep tonight deh?

My mind is now plastered with images of those huge and fair boobies you described! I need to go inspect those melons soon!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Giantbb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiantbb is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Gem along NBR

Thanx bro GR888, will send to u pm.

I tried another busty milf in the same place despite e previous was there. Still they didnt fight over me (phew!) and I was lead to a room at the back with bathroom attached. While in the room, she was preparing towels and what not, I accidentally brush onto her body. she grab me and we hug (with light rubba) and kissed like old flame... She says she like me the moment she saw me at the entrance...But while her friend was there, she din wana make it so obvious.
I responded with a smile... (in my heart, I was thinking... you are better of coz)

After a short while, i requested for shower, and she said ya, cool down first, dun let the fire burnt out so fast (translated from chinese)

She came back with another towel and dim the light saying that I probably liked the cosy style. (Of coz I like) she then help me to dry up. This is the moment! While she was drying me, we accidentally bump onto each other (dunno if the room is so small or we cannot see in the dim light) the few bumps on her ass and sometimes on her boobs made my 2ic stod up. She was still professional and tried to ignore my 2ic standing up poking her upper thigh.Soon ,I rub her back a little caressing her and played with her lacy bra strap. she then moved her hand to my 2ic slowly stroking it. I then move by other hand onto her boobs (outside) and carress further. She let out a soft moana and told me not to stop... She then showed me her boobs by pulling down her front low cut uniform. Whoa! I exclaimed. she covered my mouth, saying not so loud. I told her I like such boobs. Super white and light brown small nipples. I mean erected nipples. She smiled and She moved closer to me and placed her boobs towards me and allowed me to suckle. (Eventhough I din say I wan to but she was enjoying it) she even asked me if I wan double fly, I thought, no la, dun have enough vit m le... though I never tried b4 and was curious...

While suckling, I moved to undress the top of her dress and her bra, I see her full C smiling at me. Soft and super fair, all natural...she was still stroking me on my 2ic. Quite some time passed and she told me that she wana do boob job for me, as she liked to. I dun mind of coz. So she proceed and I also proceed to move south. Wet, wet wet. Her lacy panties was dripping I think...

Boom!!! the load was all over her boobs and she was a little unhappy. "Hey, so fast? told you not to touch my bottom right?" I thought," got meh? probably too engrossed.

After she cleaned me up, she cleaned herself and we continued to show affectionate to each other. we proceed to massage thereafter, While massaging she would check with me what kind of strength I prefer... After she completed my back, she gave me something special but she told me that I'm not allowed to share or tell anyone. So I have to stop here.

looks: 7.5/10
boobs: C
body : 7/10
massage: 7/10
gfe: 10/10
autoroam: yes
dmg: 45+50 hj /80 boob
rtf: YES!!!

Sorry bros who sent me earlier pm, it was over whelming and I am clearing it weekly coz they dun have namy ml working there. Cant accomodate all at a time. Up me if you like my find.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 14
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold

Bro pm ctc ....pls!
Will Upz for sharing.....cheer!!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
leoleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can you pm ctc please. Thanks!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mecadon2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM contact please
Old 08-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
Bubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can u share this wonderful gem? Thanks!
Old 08-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justforkick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share her contacts & location?tks
Old 08-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rediscotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location?there got quite a few but dunno which one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantbb View Post
Thanx bro GR888, will send to u pm.

I tried another busty milf in the same place despite e previous was there. Still they didnt fight over me (phew!) and I was lead to a room at the back with bathroom attached. While in the room, she was preparing towels and what not, I accidentally brush onto her body. she grab me and we hug (with light rubba) and kissed like old flame... She says she like me the moment she saw me at the entrance...But while her friend was there, she din wana make it so obvious.
I responded with a smile... (in my heart, I was thinking... you are better of coz)

After a short while, i requested for shower, and she said ya, cool down first, dun let the fire burnt out so fast (translated from chinese)

She came back with another towel and dim the light saying that I probably liked the cosy style. (Of coz I like) she then help me to dry up. This is the moment! While she was drying me, we accidentally bump onto each other (dunno if the room is so small or we cannot see in the dim light) the few bumps on her ass and sometimes on her boobs made my 2ic stod up. She was still professional and tried to ignore my 2ic standing up poking her upper thigh.Soon ,I rub her back a little caressing her and played with her lacy bra strap. she then moved her hand to my 2ic slowly stroking it. I then move by other hand onto her boobs (outside) and carress further. She let out a soft moana and told me not to stop... She then showed me her boobs by pulling down her front low cut uniform. Whoa! I exclaimed. she covered my mouth, saying not so loud. I told her I like such boobs. Super white and light brown small nipples. I mean erected nipples. She smiled and She moved closer to me and placed her boobs towards me and allowed me to suckle. (Eventhough I din say I wan to but she was enjoying it) she even asked me if I wan double fly, I thought, no la, dun have enough vit m le... though I never tried b4 and was curious...

While suckling, I moved to undress the top of her dress and her bra, I see her full C smiling at me. Soft and super fair, all natural...she was still stroking me on my 2ic. Quite some time passed and she told me that she wana do boob job for me, as she liked to. I dun mind of coz. So she proceed and I also proceed to move south. Wet, wet wet. Her lacy panties was dripping I think...

Boom!!! the load was all over her boobs and she was a little unhappy. "Hey, so fast? told you not to touch my bottom right?" I thought," got meh? probably too engrossed.

After she cleaned me up, she cleaned herself and we continued to show affectionate to each other. we proceed to massage thereafter, While massaging she would check with me what kind of strength I prefer... After she completed my back, she gave me something special but she told me that I'm not allowed to share or tell anyone. So I have to stop here.

looks: 7.5/10
boobs: C
body : 7/10
massage: 7/10
gfe: 10/10
autoroam: yes
dmg: 45+50 hj /80 boob
rtf: YES!!!

Sorry bros who sent me earlier pm, it was over whelming and I am clearing it weekly coz they dun have namy ml working there. Cant accomodate all at a time. Up me if you like my find.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
sharking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro
can share contact
many thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
david chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother
Please share contact.
Many thanks
Old 09-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gfplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact bro? Thanks in advance
Old 09-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wetworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Pls share location n contact. Tks.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
c487664 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very sexy n filthy story 2 make my dick throbbed. Min sharing?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Nice lobang:-D

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1