The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dysfunkt is Cool - loads of Potential
An Early Education: Erotic Adventures of Sheryl.

DISCLAIMER!
This is my 1st time I am penning a story for the bros in Sammyboy. I have always been reading awesome stories by the rest of the bros in here. So now it's time to contribute back. BTW: This story will be written in the form of a female lead. This is to make things interesting for the readers.

LET'S BEGIN!

My name is Sheryl. I'm 35 this year. I am already married for 10 years already. I enjoy sex a lot and probably have a higher sex drive than most ordinary woman. This was probably due to the events that happened to me in my secondary school days. I was a very rebellious student, always going against the discipline masters. These memories bring me back to my early education...

"BRRRRINGGGGG" went the school bells. Finally, the last period of school just ended. I was half dozing off in Mrs Tan's history class. As you know history is just so boring, and to make it more worst was to be stuck with the most boring teacher in the whole of Yishun Sec. "Oi, wake up!" nudged my best friend, Serene. I was looking around half dazed. "School end liao. Don't let Mrs Tan catch you sleeping in her class last min or you have to stay back after school for detention." I quickly packed my bags and left the classroom with Serene. It was finally the weekend.

We made our way to the bus stop where we sat down and waited for the bus at the same time chatting away.

Serene: "Eh, tonight you going for the party at Chloe's house or not."

Me: "What party? Don't think I going la. Not say I know Chloe that well."

Serene: "It's Chloe's birthday party. Go leh. Accompany me la. I heard David's going too."

David is like the hunk and also star athlete of the basketball team. He's also always surrounded by girls who willingly throw themselves at him. Gossips and rumors aside, they said that he has slept with quite a few girls in his class, Sec 3E.

Me: "You sure he's going!? Ok lor, I will accompany you just because I have a crush on David." *giggles*

Serene: "Kanna sai. Some kind of best friend you are. Ok lor, tonight i meet you at Pasir Ris MRT station at 8pm. Don't be late hor!"

That night, I prepared myself to go to Chloe's birthday party. I took a long nice bath. I put on my lacy black bra with a matching lacy black panty. It was one of my favourite undies i bought from La Senza. It cost quite alot too. I was deciding what outfit to wear when Serene called me. "Eh, i leaving the house already. You better fast prepare hor. I still know that you still taking your time to choose what outfit to wear." I quickly replied "hannah hannah." and put down the phone immediately. So in the end, i chose a mini silk skirts with flower patterns on it and a black color spaghetti top. I quickly wore my high heels and left the house.

To be continued..
Old 02-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
holdencaulfield is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: An Early Education: Erotic Adventures of Sheryl.

eh sorry for being a spoiler but 20 years ago can get hold of la senza underwear here in sg ah. mai lai la
Old 02-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Good start. 1st camper pitching tent here.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cotown is Cool - loads of Potential

2nd camper here. camp here.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

wow.. another sister coming forward to share her story! jia you jia you!

Check out my thread
Old 02-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rubber66 is Cool - loads of Potential

Coke & Popcorn; Anyone?
Old 02-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
holdencaulfield is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

eh how come 20 years ago can get la senza in sg wan ah? sec sch can afford oredi ah
Old 02-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

Bro, i not sister la. Haha. I am a bro just like you. Just using my creative juices. I am an aspiring writer. =D
Old 03-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
eh how come 20 years ago can get la senza in sg wan ah? sec sch can afford oredi ah
Eh dude, why you got so much comments ar? This is a fictionally story. If your not happy reading it, you can dont read it. If you dont have a positive comment or if you think u can write better then me, go start your own thread with your own story.

Anyway, it's something i overlooked while writing.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

Continued..

As usual when i reach Pasir Ris, Serene was already there. "See la, always late one." said Serene. Indeed i was late by 10mins. So off we went to Chloe's bungalow by taxi, which i had to pay for being late. Once we reach Chloe's house, the party had already started with loud techno music blasting away. So we made our way into the house and into the main living room. Everyone was mingling with one another and eating the buffet spread of food. There was also alcohol available, mainly beers. Chloe's parents were quite open minded, and didn't really care much about how she celebrated her parties as long as they are kept under control. Since it was the weekend, the party was held until late night. The rest of the evening went by normally with the cake being cut at 12am exactly. Serene and I had been drinking quite a lot of beer and we were quite tipsy but still sober.

It was around 1am from the corner of my eyes, i spotted Chloe talking to David. Chloe was already red-faced as i can tell that she had consumed quite a lot of alcohol. David also had a bit much to drink but i could tell that he could control his alcohol intake. Chloe was so high that she kept holding on to David to support herself while talking to him. After awhile of observing them, David led Chloe (who was already very high) upstairs. Being very curious, i slowly followed behind the couple up the stairs. In the hallway, I could see David and Chloe frantically frenching each other like long lost lovers. They finally broke off their kiss and was heading towards Chloe's bedroom. I crept up slowly towards the door of Chloe's bedroom where both of them went in and decided to try my luck on the door. In their excitement and haste, they had forgotten to lock the door. I opened the door slighty and peered inside. The room was still bright with the lights on. I am guessing that with all the alcohol and horny-ness, they didn't bother switching off the light.

In the room, Chloe and David was still frenching each other and was fumbling and trying to take each other's clothes off. David was already taking Chloe's toga top off while Chloe was struggling unbuttoning David's jeans. Once the jean and boxer was pulled down together, out sprung David's already erect cock. I gasped to myself as i thought that it was rather big (at that point of time i hadn't seen a cock before and i probably thought that it was already quite big. But i was wrong. I had bigger ones in my 10 years. But that's another story..) David had already taken off Chloe's bra and she was left with her hot pants on, kneeling on the floor and taking David's cock in her mouth. She was giving David a good long blowjob for about 10 mins. I could hear the slurping sound of the cock moving in and out of her mouth and grunting sounds made by David. He was enjoying every moment of it. Next, he helped her get back on her feet and led her to the bed and instructed her to lie down. He unbuttoned and pulled down Chloe's hot pants along with her panty off and threw them on the floor. Afterwards he got onto the bed and spread Chloe's legs apart before feverishly licking Chloe's pussy. Chloe was starting to moan quite loudly as she was lost in the state of ecstasy. 5 mins went by, when David got up and walked towards his jean and took out his wallet and opened it and took out a condom. (Probably carried one around just in case) He walked back towards the bed, put on the condom and positioned his cock at her pussy preparing to fuck her. Slowly he inched his cock into her pussy getting his cock well lubricated by her pussy juice and his saliva mixed. Once it had been well-lubed, he starting thrusting faster and faster. I could hear Chloe moaning and shouting, "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhh..". "Fuck me fasterrrrr...", "This feels great.. dont stop..", "I am so fucking horny now" and she would continue moaning really loud. After 5 mins of thrusting in missionary, they decided to change position into the "doggy style". I could see David pulling onto Chloe's hair with one hand and at the same time fondling on Chloe's perky 32A size breast with the other and thrusting in and out with the speed gradually increasing. Chloe didn't had huge breasts but she had a slim, well maintained figure and a kawaii face that quite a number of guys liked. After another 5 more minutes of thrusting, David took out his cock from her pussy and quickly took off the condom. He jerked his cock a bit more in his hands before spraying his cum all over Chloe's back. As they prepared to clean up, i closed the door and started walking towards the stairs. While walking towards the stairs, i felt that my panty was quite wet. I was also feeling a bit horny watching the scene in the bedroom. I had never felt this way before as i made my way down the stairs to rejoin the party.

After about 10 mins, I saw David walking down the stairs without Chloe. He said good bye to a few of his classmates before he left the place. I looked for Serene and told her it was time to go home already as it was already quite late. We shared cab back home as her place was on the way to mine. Throughout the journey, my mind was remembering the sex scene i had witnessed while Serene was sleeping as she was high on alcohol. Once i reached home, i took a nice warm shower and headed to bed. Lying in bed, I thought to myself that i must find out what was this strange and horny feeling that i was having when i slowly drifted off to sleep..

To be continued...
Old 03-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

eh bro, paisay paisay. my mistake!

Check out my thread
Old 04-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 17
kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!kinkz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
eh sorry for being a spoiler but 20 years ago can get hold of la senza underwear here in sg ah. mai lai la
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
wow.. another sister coming forward to share her story! jia you jia you!
why cant u ppl read first before making comments.
he alredy said written in form of female lead
and its a fictional story
so just keep quiet if u got nothing constructive to comment..

good story so far bro..keep it up
camping liao
Old 02-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

eh...why such a promising story comes to a halt ?

Ran short of ideas ?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lifemax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro,pls continue..camp here for more..
Old 03-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
martll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha looks like the beginning of an interesting story.
but seems like i've read it before somewhere....

but good job none the less!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1