The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
pitabooom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Story.... And I hope bros will not make the same mistake as me.....

Still under moderation now so threads take some time to appear. But I beg you all bros. Bear with me.

Back then I was KNN single for almost 15 bloody years, so since I was roaring single bachelor, I had my fun ways, but fun is fun, its always protection all the way until I met this girl.....

When I knew her, she was a wreck. I wanted to help her, but I realized that the more I helped her, the more I fell in love with her, gradually, bit-by-bit. And when the inevitable day of reckoning comes like Normandy Beach Landing, I realized that I'd fallen in love with her.

But love is love, I still have my work to do. So its back to Sin City to work (had a bit of fun there as well, but to note that we haven't confirmed our relationship when I realised I'd fallen in love with her).

One fine day, she grabbed a plane and flew all the way to Sin City to find me. I was elated and I told myself, from that day henceforth, I am keeping my hands to myself, turning over a new leaf forever and ever. And the same evening when we made love, everything felt so right. I am not surprised she's not a virgin (then again, who bloody is these days? I'm not a saint, so why should I expect an angel?) given the number of bfs she had. We were all lovey-dopey for 1.5 months in the comfort of my apartment, just her and me.

When I finally received my sayonara and my company sent me back to Singapore and I plummeted from a high flying expat to a normal executive, I told myself that I'll walk back up the ranks again one day, and I will work hard for her and the future we are going to build.....

Little did I expect that 1 moment of honesty (that I'd told her about my single life) when I told her many months ago is my undoing......
Old 17-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

Re: My Story.... And I hope bros will not make the same mistake as me.....

Life was sweet initially back home. We were inseparable. Then comes the digging. She began to pick upon the past that I'd told her which irritated me greatly (because I'd told myself that I'm not looking back at the past and we should look forward). Little by little, the pickings get more and more. And to the point where the pickings totally don't match what I'd told her anymore!

1 big fight and we left each other to cool our heads. Each time such pickings and quarrels happened, I returned to her, cried and apologised for my past. And to be honest, I had always kept myself for her all the time. Never once did I ever dreamt of bonking another chick. The old ways are gone. Until one day she actually told me that she WANTED ME to do a blood test (for a very specific purpose - all of you bonkin' bros know what that 'special blood test' is).

The result and ultimate confirmation? NEGATIVE

That should calm her mind. I thought.

My mistake.

The pickings on my past ended. And began to take a dramatic new shift..... Family. Its a bloody nightmare and I cannot stand if there's any criticism directed against anyone of my family members since I have been taking care of them.

Attack after attack. Criticism after criticism. Until things come to a head. When I decide to leave her.

She kicked a huge fuss and wept and cried in front of my house. I got pissed at a point in time and turned to walk off to cool down a while before returning to talk. Not a pleasant sight you can imagine. We talked half the night and negotiated a truce. I told her what is all in my mind and she expressed hers too. "Ok, not too bad for 2 matured adults in a relationship." I thought.

Barely a month after that argument, another big one came, this time, the attack came after 2 of my very close sisters. I decided, "This is it. I had enough."

She claimed that I'd ABUSED HER (remember I said that I turned around to walk off to cool down abit as above? Well, that counted as a 'humiliation' and 'abuse'). I was pretty surprised as I've never struck a woman once... Not even 1 single time throughout my entire adult life since 16 years of age.

She kicked up a fit and flew to Jakarta alone (she says she has friends there) and I guess she's now probably drinking alone in the hotel room and despite my advice to tell her to 'think about it' and return to Singapore as a better person, she called me and fired bullet after bomb in between sobs.

Some of you may find it is too long and don't bother to read. But bros here, please, do not make the same mistake as me by being TOO HONEST with your other half. Because your future other half may not be able to accept what you are!

Its extremely painful when one have to make the decision for the better good of 2 people.
Old 18-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

haizzzzzzzz.....
Old 18-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i thought women forgive but doesnt forget. now she armed with all the weapons and began the war. kao.
Old 18-05-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Eh, what things u did
Old 18-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Eh, what things u did
sis, he told her about his past sex adventures.
Old 18-05-2013, 08:58 AM

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
by73 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboi View Post
Ah... tat's a BIG BIG mistake.
Old 18-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
in my heart, i was thinking what adventure he done to warrant all these lols..
Old 18-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
must be wild and unbridle.
Old 18-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
as long as he on bed with another girl, even if really just eating potato chips while playing scrabble will also kenna all that shit 1.
Old 22-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually its not really 'sex adventures' so to speak.

It was 2 reckless flings I had in a moment of heat, rashness and alcohol fuelled depression.
Old 22-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Learn from mistake, never never reveal the truth to any present girlfriend. It's for their own good and your peace of mind.
Old 22-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
EatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, I feel for you.

I can imagine what it is like for you to feel so frustrated and yet helpless....
I have a similar background like you, but mine I would said it's much more wild than any guy would imagine. But I always believe that when you are in a relationship with someone, mutual understanding, faith, trust, honesty and love is a must for any relationship to work.

I will actually tell my other half of my past, if he can't accept, I will just walk away simply because he is not the right one for me who can't sees me as who I am but who I was. Past will always be past. It's the present and future that is important and matters the most. If someone can't accept your past, then no amount of love and communication could salvage the relationship simply because the trust and understanding is not there.

it's not easy to find someone who loves you as much as you love them, but it's even more difficult to find someone who can truly accept you and sees you as who you are. Life is all about seeking. We spend the entire of our life to seek for something, be it career, love, family or whatever. The point is, after recent events, I have learn through a hard way that no matter what you are seeking in life, it takes time and failures to find what you are seeking for.

Cheers,
EPL

In case you need to know, I am a female raver in my Mid 30s.

KSHMR & Will Sparks - Voices

Armin van Buuren vs Vini Vici feat. Hilight Tribe - Great Spirit
Old 22-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ignorance may be a bliss. Not everyone can accept your past. Some things are best left unsaid. Just make sure you don't go back to your old ways again.
Old 23-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
EatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
Ignorance may be a bliss. Not everyone can accept your past. Some things are best left unsaid. Just make sure you don't go back to your old ways again.
ignorance may be a bliss. But imagine this scenario:
you had a wild past but choose to keep from your other half. Somehow or rather one fine day, you bump into one of your past and he/she turns out to your other half close friend/relative/or even worse, sibling?!
And what if your old past decided to tell your other half about your past? That's like all hell break loose. I have seem this kind of situation happen to one of my friend. and all I can say is, best is to be honest and true to your other half right from the start. Didn't they say that honesty is the best policy?

Cheers

In case you need to know, I am a female raver in my Mid 30s.

KSHMR & Will Sparks - Voices

Armin van Buuren vs Vini Vici feat. Hilight Tribe - Great Spirit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1