The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
getlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Anybody want to join?

Hi Moderator Boss, Seniors and new bees!

I'm a new bee and also a person with less leisure travel experience.

As a new bee and also sort of 'looking for someone to join' kind of person, I really wished to get a partner to travel with and 'chiong'. But finding hard to know who is going to travel?

So I would like to start this thread so that ppl can find a buddy to go anywhere.

I hope this won't attract any negative consequences, hope that it would help some ppl.

Kindly help to approve, join and enjoy ! Thanks..

For start, the simple format is here.

Where(place): pattaya/batam, tag balai etc
When(specific): dates or week or month(19-22 Nov)
Who(person): can use pm I'd like wechat etc.,

Im not sure if this thread is necessary or good enough. So pls upto you bros to add on.

Im new bee, so pls up few points if this info helps you. Good luck!

Last edited by getlife; 16-11-2014 at 02:04 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 16-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody want to join?

TWO things:

1. Genuine guys posting up messages for hand-holding, contacts, are ripe targets for scammers/con-men to befriend and victimize.

2. Decent guys who just want to help or even just want to have company on visits/dates coinciding (Yeah, even experienced guys like mongering together with supposedly like-minded wolves!) will just unthinkingly respond - and that's when stealth agents and scammers go into action.

- You give Information - Hey, thanks, how about you take me/let's go together. When?
- You offer to meet up - GREAT! Instant business!! The guy will feign "I don't know nuthin' but I hear that......"! Or "Hey, another guy responded to my calls to meet up - you don't mind us hunting together?" (Mind? Why? Great we can have a pack of like-minded wolves to enjoy...only you ain't one of the wolves fren! These scammers work best as a tag team).
-All the other scams because you are thinking - hey, I'm helping this guy out, I'm teaching him....whilst he'll just go along and even without you thinking, he'll scam you.

So watch out for this as this is the easiest and most common way that these guys get to you.
Easy for them to create clones (to give the further impression that they are genuine newbies) and do this when they ain't got unthin’ better to do.

Just remindin’ !

SEAJ
Old 16-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by getlife View Post
As a new bee and also sort of 'looking for someone to join' kind of person, I really wished to get a partner to travel with and 'chiong'. But finding hard to know who is going to travel?

So I would like to start this thread so that ppl can find a buddy to go anywhere.

Where(place): pattaya/batam, tag balai etc
When(specific): dates or week or month(19-22 Nov)
Who(person): can use pm I'd like wechat etc.,
what has to do with moderator..
why does anyone need to go with you as a partner...I dun even know you...
you mentioned pattaya, batam, tg balai...you knew these chiong places ha..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Thanks bro SEAJ. I note those points. Have nice time ahead!
Old 16-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Anybody want to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrire8 View Post
what has to do with moderator..
why does anyone need to go with you as a partner...I dun even know you...
you mentioned pattaya, batam, tg balai...you knew these chiong places ha..
Hi Bro Hurricane, this thread is to help anyone who wants to join someone for traveling. May be I never make it clear for anyone to understand easily.

Not to join me bro, OK?

Anyone can reply using this thread to find travel buddy.

Example post:

Tg Balai
22nov 2D1N

Anyone?...

Last edited by getlife; 16-11-2014 at 03:08 PM. Reason: spell
Old 16-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro SEAJ. I note those points. Have nice time ahead!
LOL - Thank you!

But since you seem to like using sarcasm, I'd like to in return just ask what you really are?
Fair enuff?
LMFAO

SEAJ
Old 16-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not to join me bro, OK?
Anyone can reply using this thread to find travel buddy.
Tg Balai
22nov 2D1N
haha...this thread will not gather much momentum becos nobody share anything unless TS share what he knew...most newbie will go visit the Tg Balai thread to look for lobang and find partners if any...same for traveling to any destinations...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...this thread will not gather much momentum becos nobody share anything unless TS share what he knew...most newbie will go visit the Tg Balai thread to look for lobang and find partners if any...same for traveling to any destinations...
LOL - yes....and perhaps no!

I've had a second thought on this! Perhaps this thread IS a good idea BUT with Big Bold Letters written as a sticky on top of each page about the hazards of meeting up via the board AND followed up with a rule that restricts ALL such requests for meet-ups ONLY to this thread and not on other threads.

Get rid of all the posts with nefarious intent and gives genuine Samsters a chance to hook up with others but with both eyes wide open as to who he's actually conversing with!

Just a thought.

SEAJ
Old 16-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL - Thank you!

But since you seem to like using sarcasm, I'd like to in return just ask what you really are?
Fair enuff?
LMFAO

SEAJ
I'm just a innocent, newbie would like to chong...trust me. thanks.

Regarding your suggestions for this thread, any one can be lead, pls go ahead if wanna improve this thread. thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1