The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakchik69 View Post
It seems that spurs have signed yet another good midfield player, boateng from hertha berlin. Dunno wats their policy but it seems that they are doing so more for business than football. ie. buy decent players, showcase them in the premier league, then sell them for a profit. With 40mil pounds, why dont they buy 2 proven football stars. Hope im wrong but i expect some spurs players to be sold soon or in jan.
i have never seen kevin prince boateng play, only george boateng from boro. i read he's a central midfielder, born to german and ghanian parents and is named germany's best young player in 2006.

so much money has exchanged hands for players who are so young these days. but anyway, older and experienced players will demand higher wages every season.

so spurs have signed players for every department except goalkeeper. robinson is still crossing his fingers.

Hertha Berlin have accepted a bid for midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng from Premiership outfit Tottenham.

Sevilla were the first club to register an interest in the promising 20-year-old, the Spanish Primera Liga side lodging a £2.7million bid last week.

However, Tottenham then weighed in with a reported £5.4million offer to put the approach of the reigning two-time UEFA Cup champions in the shade.

Sevilla have since upped their offer, but Hertha general manager Dieter Hoeness favours the deal put together by the north London club. 'The offer from Sevilla never interested us,' Hoeness said. 'It was not enough, so we turned it down.

'We have accepted the offer from England and now the club and the player must reach an agreement.'
Old 18-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

ESPN
Birmingham boss Steve Bruce has also made an inquiry about Mido's Egypt and Spurs team-mate, Hossam Ghaly, as he looks to build on the squad that earned promotion last season.

Ghaly struggled to impose himself in midfield last season and was tipped for a move after throwing his shirt to the ground after being substituted against Blackburn in the penultimate game of the season.

Martin Jol is expected to have plenty of options in midfield again and is also in the market for a left winger, with Atletico Madrid's Martin Petrov linked throughout the summer.

Adel Taarabt has also impressed in pre-season and scored a goal for a Spurs XI against Dartford in a friendly win yesterday.
Old 23-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

check out the celebrations in the early 80s when spurs won the 1980/81 FA cup final against man city. they were all there in the sing-along; ardiles, archibald, chris hughton, crooks, hoddle...

check out the goals - ricardo villa and garth crooks (jersey 11) scored in the replay.

Old 24-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

I've been away to Bali and missed the whole transfer rumours going on. When I got back, my inbox were full with emails from my fellow Spurs supporters from the UK, the US, Singapore, South Africa, Korea and New Zealand. They asked me if all the rumours were true. Geez...its not that Im the chairman or something! LOL But I can tel you this, the Egyptians (Mido and Ghali) is definitely going to Brum. But its a slow process, maybe they took the Nile river and the camels had a torrid time carrying the 700 pounds Mido!

Oh, and while I was in Bali, I spotted a topless European gal with her boyfriend. I didnt notice the boyfriend was wearing a Spurs jersey as I was too distracted by the girlfiends yummy knockers! Haha...The bf was wearing our collared Adidas-Holsten kit with Oyvind Leonhardsen's name at the back. I thought, hey, thats rare...Leo's number at the back! Normally people would go for 9-Ferdinand, or 23/5-Campbell or 22/10- Keane...but i always welcome anyone with a Spurs kit and a players number on their backs. I thought right, he was a Norweign. i asked him, why not have Iversen's number at the back he said, he has one. The next day, we went out for lunch, my wife and kid and the couple that is, he brought a bag with him. Its his collection of Spurs kits. Ive never seen anyone who has the exact same kit with different numbers at the back! I was shellshocked and awed by this. He had 8-Sherwood, 10-Iversen, 32-Berti, 33-Klinsmann, 8-Poyet, 14-Ginola, 9 and 7- Anderton, 10-Sheringham, 9-Ferdinand, 22 and 10 Keane, 5-Campbell, 26-King, 5-davids...but my fav was 4-that writes Pls Skor b4 u leave FREUND! Haha...He said for this Bali trip, he only brought those and nothing else. Now thats what I call Hard core. He even gave me a photo of him and his GF with Ian Walker, Sir Les and Ginola....too bad the gf is wearing clothes!! LOL.
Old 26-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
the Egyptians (Mido and Ghali) is definitely going to Brum. But its a slow process, maybe they took the Nile river and the camels had a torrid time carrying the 700 pounds Mido!

Oh, and while I was in Bali, I spotted a topless European gal with her boyfriend.
i'm glad mido is moving on as i will hate to see a good player like him earning his wage as a 5th striker. as for ghali, i can get dolphins to give him a grand farewell in the river nile.

btw how big are those boobs? did you tell the guy about our little fan club here in sbf?
Old 26-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
Law666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaw666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaw666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i'm glad mido is moving on as i will hate to see a good player like him earning his wage as a 5th striker. as for ghali, i can get dolphins to give him a grand farewell in the river nile.

btw how big are those boobs? did you tell the guy about our little fan club here in sbf?
sad to say, mido n ghaly not moving....the deal collapse becos of their wage demand....ghaly asking for 40k per week LOL and later drop to 20k whereby brimingham only willing to pay him 10k per week..
Old 26-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law666 View Post
sad to say, mido n ghaly not moving....the deal collapse becos of their wage demand....ghaly asking for 40k per week LOL and later drop to 20k whereby brimingham only willing to pay him 10k per week..
as a club which is in and out of the top flight so often, i can understand birmingham need to maintain the average weekly wage with a signing like ghaly. lets hope their new owners change their minds and meet the 20k.
Old 26-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law666 View Post
Blimey...what stingy Egyptians! You are lucky that you can afford to have your hair permed (Ghali) and your eye brows trimmed (Mido), whereas your countrymen in Egypt cant even afford a can of coke...still want 40k pw.... you are not Drogba, Abedi Pele or George Weah la...cmon lah, youre almost the same standard with Abbas Saad and Allistair Edwards lah! Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

Quote:
Her boobs are FINE i tell ya! But I couldnt just stare at em. Her bf might punch me in the face!...I didnt tell him about sbf Spurs...but I did tell them that Spurs has a big following in Malaysia and Singapore and SHEBBY SINGH as our main man. NOT!
Old 30-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Her boobs are FINE i tell ya! But I couldnt just stare at em. Her bf might punch me in the face!...I didnt tell him about sbf Spurs...but I did tell them that Spurs has a big following in Malaysia and Singapore and SHEBBY SINGH as our main man. NOT!
shebby singh =
Old 30-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
shebby singh =
Haha, I agree with you on that, but me and Shebby, we have things in common. We are both Malaysians, I supported his team when he was playing (Kuala Lumpur FA-they are now utter crap!), We both support Tottenham and we both think that Malaysian football sucks!. Apart from that I still think he is shite. Hehe. Would rather have that Paula Malai Ali (ESPN) as the commentator. Though she has zero knowledge in football, I can still imaine her talking about balls! ...oh, and she's just divorced too! ahhh..
Old 30-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Would rather have that Paula Malai Ali (ESPN) as the commentator. Though she has zero knowledge in football, I can still imaine her talking about balls! ...oh, and she's just divorced too! ahhh..
hey... paula is ichiban milf! last time whenever shebby was commentator for the match, i had to switch channels after 5 mins. he is intolerable lah, luckily no more already. and also fortunately, i dont watch all those review shows like football focus, or the nokia or tiger whatever show, where shebby may sit down there and keelee kooloo...
Old 31-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

Its party time guys...Ghaly has left! What about Mido u asked? Well, he is still being tracked by Steve Bruce, this time he wants to have him on loan, which is for me, good enough. Other teams have also shown interest, namely, Villa, Lyon and several clubs in Spain. Also on the way out is Danny Murphy who is linked with his former club, Crewe as well as Fulham, Southampton and Leeds (GASP!)
Old 31-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its party time guys...Ghaly has left! What about Mido u asked? Well, he is still being tracked by Steve Bruce, this time he wants to have him on loan, which is for me, good enough. Other teams have also shown interest, namely, Villa, Lyon and several clubs in Spain. Also on the way out is Danny Murphy who is linked with his former club, Crewe as well as Fulham, Southampton and Leeds (GASP!)
ok ghali is gone! murphy is going out too? spurs is going to be perfect! oh there's still steed.

ESPN
Birmingham complete deal for Spurs' Ghaly

Birmingham manager Steve Bruce believes new signing Hossam Ghaly has the technique, hunger and aggression to be a major asset in the fight for Barclays Premier League survival.

Bruce has spent £3million to make Ghaly his eighth signing of the summer, subject to a successful application for a work permit, following Blues' return to the top flight.

The 25-year-old Egypt international has signed a three-year deal with the St Andrews club, with the option of a further two years.
Old 31-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
shebby singh =
Hey, that's one good reason to thank Starhub...no more Macey and Shebby!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential
It's Official - We got King.... Now we have Prince...

BOATENG SIGNS FOR SPURS

We are delighted to announce that we have signed Kevin-Prince Boateng from Hertha Berlin.

A central midfielder, the 20-year-old arrives at the Lane having already played 42 games in Germany’s Bundesliga, scoring four goals. He has also made six appearances in the UEFA Cup.

Boateng progressed through the ranks at Hertha Berlin having initially played for the reserve team in the Regionalliga Nord, where he scored three goals in 18 games in the 2004-05 season aged just 17.

Capped by Germany at youth and Under-21 level, Boateng was awarded the prestigious Fritz Walter Gold Medal Award after being voted Best Young Player in Germany in July, 2006 and went on to contribute 14 assists towards Hertha's goal tally last season.

"For me it is amazing to be in England," reacted Kevin to his arrival. "To be in London and playing for Spurs will be great for me. It has been my ambition to play in England, I am 20 now and am about to quickly realise my dream.

"I know that Spurs are a team who like to play offensive football. The club want to climb higher next season and I want to be a part of it.

"I watched the Premier League regularly in Germany, it is the most famous league in the world and I have always enjoyed it."

Martin Jol added that Kevin will bring strength and variety to his midfield options.

"Kevin is a talented player who plays for the Under-21 side of his country," said the manager. "You could compare him with the likes of Aaron Lennon and Tom Huddlestone in that he is an exciting player for now and the future.

"He is an attacking midfield player, very strong and that is one of his main assets.

"In Germany he is regarded as one of the biggest talents, we recognised this and went in for him." - Tottenham Hotspur Official Website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1