The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Branded Handbags

Why woman or gals are so engrossed with branded hand bag?? They can even sell their body and soul for it? Is just a bag only....Really dont understand?
Old 14-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Branded Handbags

Maybe it is the same thing why some guys are so into cars mah....
Old 14-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its nt é physical bag,bt é tag its wearing tat tells é status of é carrier,juz like those time piece.
Old 14-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
Why woman or gals are so engrossed with branded hand bag?? They can even sell their body and soul for it? Is just a bag only....Really dont understand?
Of all the essentials a fe-ma-le possesses the 'hand bag' is obviously most visible and necessary as no self respecting puying would be seen without one....a must have store for the kiam sng tee, lipsticks, pancakes, tissues, cotex, ....and condom??, etc, etc, etc.

Thus, best way to boost her confidence and let other competing felines know that she 'has it' is to flaunt the 'hand bag'. Of course, later after having the kukobaru fly in and out of the cage 50x at the rate of $500 a pop, she will learn to crave for other items such as Victoria panties, exquisite timepieces, towering stilettoes ....and much later a few colourful stones or two to adorn their claws.

Who to blame? Ah pak, ah mak who are so busy earning $$$ that they have no time to impart the proper values? the holy bastions of learning whose guardians are so fixed in their pursuit of MOE awards, branding, school positioning, KPIs that they neglected the development of morals (and whose infamous members demonstrated exactly such moral decline)? the society at large which emphasizes that $$$ is the only clear indicator of a sillyporean's success? or ah pap policies have driven its citizens to keep on running on both their feet till 80 and beyond (and so it was suggested), so just that the little red dot can be trumpeted to be world class standard, numero uno, the miracle 'developed' dragon that achieved double digit GDP growth rates against trends, and MUST and MUST, DIE DIE continue to achieve astonishig growth year after year?

Pick one of the above, some of the above, all of the above or none of the above but your own and you have your answer.
Old 14-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MBAed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Because they have no higher purpose in life. Every each day they read those trash magazine and get influence by it. Added to that, peer pressure is another reason.
They worship material goods
Old 15-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster (B)

Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBAed View Post
Because they have no higher purpose in life. Every each day they read those trash magazine and get influence by it. Added to that, peer pressure is another reason.
They worship material goods
Agrees..My gf always look at prada bags...
Old 15-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 14
GoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to behold

Simple : They are very materialitic.
Old 15-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 16-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Is so difficult to find gals who are interested in pasar malam bags. Even Malaysian gals are so crave of LV and prada too.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i also like to buy hand bags.. no money, bo bian go my chee cheong kai buy lor ~

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

If women can afford and pay for themselves through decent earnings i got no objections with them anyway. But not to extent keeping 10 over branded handbags, shoes, watches...luxuries at one time is crazy!
Old 16-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
Ah_Seow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAh_Seow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a few ok la

Last edited by Ah_Seow; 25-02-2015 at 04:52 AM.
Old 16-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
calamari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
Materalistic.
Old 16-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
If women can afford and pay for themselves through decent earnings i got no objections with them anyway. But not to extent keeping 10 over branded handbags, shoes, watches...luxuries at one time is crazy!
Branded bags has no second hand values...
Old 16-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

branded handbags can add some class to the woman.
us guys who played with the alibaba and fullpack in the army wont give a shit about any kind of bag after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1