The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light
MP SERVICE JAMIE - Dont You Find Her FamilaR ? (PIC AvaiL)

Sometimes You just wonders what can wonder BRA do!! Creates Wonder HAHA

JAMIE

Old 02-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 18
djparo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydjparo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MP SERVICE JAMIE - Dont You Find Her FamilaR ? (PIC AvaiL)

wonder if Glenn Ong has a secret SBF account...haha

ALREADY in hiatus..but who can bring me back?
Old 02-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
Johnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccod81 View Post
Sometimes You just wonders what can wonder BRA do!! Creates Wonder HAHA

JAMIE

Haha look like Jamie Yeo sei bo
Old 03-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

haha Glenn ong might have one SNF nick...
you never know... wahah !!!
Old 03-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Frankly I think she look more like Desiree Lai from 987FM

Check out the August issue of FHM. ( Too bad wasn't able to cut and paste)

here's 2 from her blog.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cant make out who she is....
=x

pai seh~
Old 03-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Test driving Jamie

Jamie was actually not in my list first , i was trying to search see any things to do . So when , i surf to bro pierce's group.Hey presto , there is girl that look like jamie .So i sms bro pierce ask about this newbie , he gave me the details , she coming yesterday , so i ask could i get the first blood , but apparently some bro more power than me , took the first blood . Bro pierce offer second blood at 7pm , darn i can't , got some major meet-up.So arrange for Friday morning , first shot . So as set , he arrange my slot at 1030am . While thursday , i went down to new Joint of CV . Had very disappointing bonk , so went and buy some vidz to see . So next day , i went to preset location .
Reaching place , i knock the door twice , before she opening finally . At first , i thought i see someone with 90% like jamie but sad it wasn't . But then she wearing a sexy lingerie .Slowly , i was led into room , after some initial chat , i realize her english , is typical thai type.Sianz abit , she then offer me some water , then ask me whether want some coffee . She make some , and offer to me , during this she also went to prepare the shower and then come back and had a tcss with me ,during which she ask for my name , i said oh me rabbit. Then she remark i do like a rabbit .She remark she also rabbit(she said rabbit =ke-tai???) . Once the shower is prepare , i went in , had my usual bathroom routine , and a BBBJ . After i stand up and about leave the room , she did BBBJ with me standing (my favourite fantasy) . Then , i had my own little shower , then went out to main room , where i sat at chair , i was a bit hot , so took out my towel . Then she come out , and there she sit before me , staring at me and constantly giggling , then she went and took some oil or whatever i didn't really see , she start rub me all over it , with body contact as usual . Then she said , "wah carrot " pointing at my erect bro . Nodding my head , she start BBBJ for about minute .Then she start mounting me on the chair , after awhile . We change action to bed , we had fast missionary one with full load . After that , i had nice massage by her as usual .Then leave the facilities as usual , off to get some JAV lol
Overrall its good service .For the FR points will be at another post
Old 03-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR Points for JAMIE

Looks: 7/10(normal looking )

BBBJ: 9/10

Boobs: 7/10(L)

FJ: 7/10(too excited)

Massage : 9/10
Overrall Service : 9/10
RTF: Yes
Old 03-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
birdbrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder bras? anyway... l00ks yummy
thx bros who upped me, I'll remember u!
Old 03-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Mr C deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jamie Today.

Looks (face): 7.5/10 (abt 70% to photo)
Body: 6.5/10 (for those who like shorter gals)
Boobs: 6/10 (B cup, fine with me)
BBBJ: 7/10 (hardworking)
Massage: 8/10 (Good Traditional Thai massage)
Service Attitude: 8.5/10 (no complains, quite fun)
GF Feel: 6/10
English: 6/10 (Limited English)

Overall Experience: 7/10
Old 04-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammare View Post
Looks: 7/10(normal looking )
BBBJ: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10(L)
FJ: 7/10(too excited)
Massage : 9/10
Overrall Service : 9/10
RTF: Yes
Thank You Bro Dreammare For the FR haha waiting for ya RTF !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr C View Post
Tried Jamie Today.
Looks (face): 7.5/10 (abt 70% to photo)
Body: 6.5/10 (for those who like shorter gals)
Boobs: 6/10 (B cup, fine with me)
BBBJ: 7/10 (hardworking)
Massage: 8/10 (Good Traditional Thai massage)
Service Attitude: 8.5/10 (no complains, quite fun)
GF Feel: 6/10
English: 6/10 (Limited English)
Overall Experience: 7/10
Thank You Bro Mr C for the FR on Jamie hehe thanks alot hehe
Old 04-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

FR EXTRATED FROM PIERCE HAREM GROUP

Got a slot in the afternoon for Jamie and proceed to destination.
Door opened and was greeted by a girl in see-thru nightie with no bra and only panties

More tanned than the pics, petite and slim, boobs are small but well-shaped with pointy nips.

I like the slim type. Offered me a drink, TCSS, english limited but she is very animated, quiet fun to see her actions. Very friendly and make effort to understand. Off to the shower. Was surprised to see it already filled. Began by soaping arms and chest. Then down south, she started to pour a thick amount of shampoo on the shaft and slowly start a HJ and massaging the head onto her nipple, making moaning sound at same time. Steamy. Very soon, it's full mast. Stopped suddenly and smile. Reached for another
bottle and start to pour all over the shaft. Bloody cooling, guess must be antiseptic. Laughed at my sudden reaction and quickly flicked her tongue on the head. After a few mins, she start to put it halfway into her mouth, twirling her tongue and bobbing her head up and down. Same time, i reach and tweak her nips which seems to be quiet responsive.

Action continued and decided to CIM in bathtub. Exploded into her sweet mouth and she continued sucking and milking. What a sight to see it overflowing from her mouth and going all over my dick, at the same time she keep looking at me.

WAshed up and off to bed.
Started with a massage. She applied oil and a did a good job. Pretty strong hands.

Then started 2nd round.
She pour the oil onto the shaft and start to massage and HJ. Same time, she
reach over and start to suck and lick my nip. After a while, time to return favor. Lay her down and start to pay attention to her breast. Covered her nip and start to lick and suck slowly and then increase tempo. She really like it and began to moan and turn. Then tried to french her, but she make no attempt to do tongue fight, just some kisses.

Back to her nips and finger began to head south and found the hole. Can feel her getting wet, so push on with the fingers and palming. She respond and grind her pussy upwards.

Moans are also getting more quick. So i decided to do a paint job. The 1st flick and she let out a yelp. So full attack on. Seems to enjoying it, don't know what she talking in Thai, but her hands were all over my head and her legs were opening and closing around my head though.
Time to cap and started in missionary. Quiet tight to entered, once in, it was
hot and wet.

Began pumping slowly, then she reach up and start to clamp her mouth on my nip.
It was shiok and i picked up speed. Equal response from her, pushing her pussy upwards and soon her moans filled up the whole room and then she suddenly grabbed both my arms with her finger nails and slowed down.
Told her to change and she flipped on all fours and arch her back to offer her butt for doggy. The view from the back was good, slim waist and a fleshy butt. Quickly entered her and start pounding away. Think this her favorite, cos she will arch her back and ram back stroke for stroke.

After a few mins, it started to build up and soon she was supporting her arms on the wall and pushing her butt back and me ramming into her.

One hand on her breast, the other rubbing her clit, panting away breathlessly. All the time she was making noise like some Jap AV.Really good feeling and finally I unloaded and think she came also.
Lay down for a while cos no breath, then off for shower.

Got some time left, so TCSS. She keep asking about all the Singapore places to visit. I think she was asking if I can bring her to see Merlion and Sentosa. Maybe some bro canhelp?

A cute and funny girl with stamina. A bit lacking in BBBJ but good sport and
good sound
stereo. Good bonk!
RTF if got budget.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Fedaykin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Jamie

Yo to all bros! This is my first FR and first cheong with someone introd on this forum. Saw bro ccod81's thread and got all excited about bongging Jamie Yeo, kekeke - aiyah, got chance last time, ne'er chase her now can only dream about it, hahahahah.

I got home quite sian liao cos of long meeting that day when bro ccod81 msg me to arrange. Bro generously gave me enough time to drive back into town (thanks, bro!) - no jam on ECP so got there a little early but bro checked and she was ready. Went up to the room and was greeted by a very cheerful and bubbly girl.

First, was quite disappointed she didn't look like Jamie lah and her body nothing like the picture but she was still pretty chio and her GFE more than made up for it. When I got there, she was still preparing the bathtub so that took some time. While we waited, we couldn't talk a lot cos her English is very limited (like 20 words kind of limited!) so I asked her to teach me Thai and we had a lot of fun doing that, drawing pictures on her notebook. I tot, wah if this session no good, at least I learn Thai! Hahahahah!

Bath ready after about 20-30 mins. Small tub. She came in with me and bathed me thoroughly. At first she giggled at the small size of my didi when I first undressed - aiyah, not excited that time is small lah hah. After she play with me and BBBJ in the bath, her eyes big big and she couldn't stop laughing cos didi became dai kor dai. Shower, rinse, then go to bed.

Usual foreplay, then she cap dai kor dai - looked worried the CD too small, said sorry, CD Singapore size. I laughed, said you think wat, I'm not ang moh lah, standard size only! Pumped her hard in various positions for a good 10 mins then pulled her out of bed and bonged her from behind standing up in front of the mirror cos want to see her pretty face and her titty shake.

Still bonging away then blardee hell her alarm clock went off! I was nowhere near cumming - usually takes me long time cos I like to enjoy. She asked if I could cum now, I told her no way but she still tried - riding me, sucking me, handjob me, ride me again, suck again, hahahahah, in the end so poor thing, I said, ok ok, let her blow me and I CIM. After that, wash, paid her, said bye bye and was time to go.

Name: Jamie (she said her name is Nana)
Looks: 6.5/10 (definitely pretty but won't stand out in the usual group of Thais)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (small, very soft and not firm but suits her)
Body: 7/10 (32B 22 34, 1.55m, slim on the petite side, 1 tattoo on her back, nice ass)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (good but not fantastic)
FJ: 6/10 (not as proactive as I like, quite normal)
Massage: 5/10 (she said she is train as massage girl but I find only ok lah, not strong enough for my liking)
Service: 8/10 (she tries very hard to satisfy)
GFE: 6/10 (would be higher if she can speak English)
RTF: will probably try others first
Damage: 140/90/2 (but only cum 1x) with rm/CD

A big thank you to bro ccod81 for arranging!
Old 04-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Had this Jamie 1st blood two days ago,was busy and tired so didnt write FR on time... bro pierce fr will be out tonite hor paisieh! for the delay hor
Old 04-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Fr On Jamie
Recieve sms from pierce two days ago that this gal coming down and was offer 1st blood so took up the offer seen not much work load,finish my work and drive down to the hotel looking at my watch and see that is still 15min before 6pm so when for smoke while waited for the green light.

Not long after i finish my smoke and was given the green light to proceed up reach the door and knock!knock!door open and saw a curly not so tann and pitie gal greeted me with a wai and proceed in was very warn outside so take a sit on the couch...

Lighted up my cirggie and jamie ask me whether can she join me for the smoke told her why not,she when to take out her menthol cirggie and join me,she also poor me aglass of water and then sit on my lap and we started conversation in thai after knowing that i can speak thai...

She work in one of the well know MP in ratchada area,she was wearing a pink color dress withot bra inside coz can see her nipples pointed out and she has a small boobs instead of what the photo have shown andi was thinking in my mind hasnt been bonking big boobs gal for quite awhile but seen she is from MP her service should be good.

After her smoke she offer to take off my shoe and sock and start laughing at my sock and say 'why did i use glove as sock...'coz mine is toe sock and we start having a big laugh she is a very chatty gal can talk about anything she take off my shirt and pants and ask me is my little bro big anot and i tease her back saying 'check it out yourself'

She then quat down and take off my underwear and see she shouted out 'wow' lucky not too big and i told her 'later then she know' she giggle and we proceed to the bathroom and she told me the tub in small compare to MP in BKK...she then held my hand and i make myself comfortable in the warm water that she prepare earlier and then she join and start to shower me...

She got i think a A cup boobs with brown nipples and slim body with normal thai complexion,Her shower is actually the same as the MP in BKK only thing is that the tub is too small for her to perfrom,kekeke!she rinse me clean after soaping and also my little bro follow by giving me BBBJ and ball licking in the tub her BBBJ quite good i lay back and enjoy her BBBJ for almost 5-10min but still cant cum told her to stop and proceed to do it on the bed....

She dry me up and i proceed to the bed and wait for her to clean up out she come and join me on the bed she start to cathbath me from top to bottom and then down to my balls and start licking and sucking with her hand on my hard bro stroking and then playing with my ball and then BBBJ for almost 10min ask to stop as my tur to service her lie her down on the bed....

Ans start to lick her ear loop down to the neck and she moan softly when i run my tounge down to her nipples and start sucking and licking her nipples and licking he arelos her hand was on my head sroking my hair and tickering my ear and also messing my hair,aahhh!further south down to her pussy no smell adn look clean run my tounge across her pussy and she shiver a little when i do that and licking her inner tigh....

Finally i was feasting on her pussy licking and sucking her clit at this time she was moaning big time and she cross her leg and grabing my bag pussy me deeper into her pussy with licking and painting her pussy,her cunt hole now is full of hr pre cum juices then using my fingger to rub her clit she was moving her body up and down ask me to penetrate he now...

As she is very horny now tear open the cd and she cap me i push her back down and i enter her missionary grabbing her lag togehter and bang her fast pace like a piling machine on high speed she was moaning and moaning till suddenly can feel her pussy contract an she start to jerk and her body shiver and i know she cum but i have not turn her on four while she is still hot and enter her bang her doggie position....

I bang her so near to the wall and her two hand have to hold on to the wall continue to thrust her for another 10min on doggie and finally give out my 1st load i still continue to slow thrust her even though i cum she was also enjoying it for couple of min till my didi when limp withdraw out she take off the cd for me clean me up and we rested for a while and chit chat,told her i doesnt want the 2nd shot as i am very tired already....

But she insit i told her cant and i opt for a massage she then use some oil and start to massage me and even when to tease my little bro again using oil and then hj my little bro stand up again but cant cum she hj me for about 10min still cant cum and told her to stop as not to tired her up or else the bro after me will not be enjoying liao...

And when in to take a quit shower and have another cirggie and chatted with her she can really chat espcially bro that can speak thai told me everything her life,family and etc till the time up dress me up and i paid her with tips and left the room compliment with a kiss...

Stat On Jamie
Look:6.5/10
Body:7/10 abit thin but still ok
Boobs:A cup with brown nipples
BBBJ:7.5/10
Cathbath:7/10
FJ:8/10 wet and responsive pussy
Franching:8/10
CIM:Yes she offer but i cant cum
Service and Attidute:9/10

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1