The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2009, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deathspade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for opinions.

I got to know this Thai gal from one of those pub. All she does is accompany customers drinking, play games and try to get them to buy tequila from her as she earn thru commission basis. She insist that she don't sell sex (I witness a customer buying her 10 tequila and $100 but still she refuse). After goin out with her a couple of times, I got to know she actually has a fine job in thailand but gt trick by a fren who tell her how beautiful and fine singapore is. Soon she confessed that she likes me and told me not to go to the pub to look for her. when i wanna buy tequila for her, she told me to save my money. There was once i didnt meet up with her for abt 4days or so... she called me and told me she miss me before started crying. We had sex but not once she took a cent from me. All this happen within 2weeks and i would say i have not spend more den $500 on her and soon she is buying her own tix back to thai as she cant take tis job anymore.

Friends have told me not to fall for her as in sammyboys several misfortunate incidents have happen to others.

Sorry for the long stry but my question is do you think this gal is out to cheat me? Flamers are welcome and i m not a clone tho tis is my 1st post
Old 31-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for opinions.

i guess. when she starts asking for money. then you'll know the answer. If not everything is quite vague now.
Old 31-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

wait and see.
No point rushing into anything.. let it play out to judge.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only two weeks, true color haven't come out yet. Only time will tell.....
Old 01-08-2009, 05:05 AM
Samster (M)

deathspade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea i know many will say tat time is too short to tell.. and she haven show her true color.. but shes leaving tml and still she remain unchange:/
Old 02-08-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

It is your own delusion that you wish for "things" to change.
Snap outta it.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

well ,just let it ride out , till the "signs" begins to appear .

AND RUN FOREST RUN !!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathspade View Post
I got to know this Thai gal from one of those pub. All she does is accompany customers drinking, play games and try to get them to buy tequila from her as she earn thru commission basis. She insist that she don't sell sex (I witness a customer buying her 10 tequila and $100 but still she refuse). After goin out with her a couple of times, I got to know she actually has a fine job in thailand but gt trick by a fren who tell her how beautiful and fine singapore is. Soon she confessed that she likes me and told me not to go to the pub to look for her. when i wanna buy tequila for her, she told me to save my money. There was once i didnt meet up with her for abt 4days or so... she called me and told me she miss me before started crying. We had sex but not once she took a cent from me. All this happen within 2weeks and i would say i have not spend more den $500 on her and soon she is buying her own tix back to thai as she cant take tis job anymore.

Friends have told me not to fall for her as in sammyboys several misfortunate incidents have happen to others.

Sorry for the long stry but my question is do you think this gal is out to cheat me? Flamers are welcome and i m not a clone tho tis is my 1st post
1) what do you want her to tell you? that she sleep with men for money?
2) maybe she tell the other men what she tells you? how do you know she didnt fuck the other men and tell them the same that she only fucked them?
3) dont fall for a girl you know only two weeks.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lamtaetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There was once i didnt meet up with her for abt 4days or so... she called me and told me she miss me before started crying. We had sex but not once she took a cent from me. All this happen within 2weeks and i would say i have not spend more den $500 on her and soon she is buying her own tix back to thai as she cant take tis job anymore.

What do you got to lose ?

I would advise you to jump straight in. She might be infatuated with you and you likewise, but nothing ventures, nothing gains...

She is your own piece of unfinished poetry, could be your masterpiece. A beautiful relationship.

Be brave enough to go forward but at the same time don't let your small head take over your big head.

Wish you all the best, anyway.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you're mentally CLEAR in what you want out of this...its fine.
Remember, to hook you, she must get you to start having emotional attachment to her.
As you can already see, its starting to take effect liao else you wont even be asking this question here.
If you think you're mentally strong enuff to continue this, GO FOR IT but do update the bros or Heart Doctors here of the progress and note: no censorship pls so all can clearly tell you what's on her mind and pull you before you jump into the hole minus the sleazy stuff hehehehehe
It's like you belong to a bomb squad.....you see a chio bomb, you go rubba rubba it and try to defuse it, but once you know it's gonna KABOOOOM, you of all person must be the 1st to run......SAF didnt train us to do shuttle run for nottin la hehehehehe
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 02-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

logical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think if she's really in love with you, then let her go back to her country for abt 3 months or so, if she's still contacting you and no change, then you may wish to go to thailand to visit her and also sightseeing.

Its still early to judge for her and most importantly for yourself to see where will this leads to
Old 03-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

to her u will come in handy when she needs help to hit her tequila quota. there's a possibility she will soon 'invite' u to her pub regularly and plays the 'i miss u, come find me' music. by then u should have already been KCed deeply and will almost certainly give in to her request. watch out for it bro.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Humm Humm bro TS, I believe you have eyes on other flowers and these WLs are experienced 'FISHERMAN', they know what kind of bait to use to what kind of fish. Just remember nothing is free, and even if not free they will bite hard too.

Quote:
There was once i didnt meet up with her for abt 4days or so... she called me and told me she miss me before started crying. We had sex but not once she took a cent from me. All this happen within 2weeks and i would say i have not spend more den $500 on her and soon she is buying her own tix back to thai as she cant take tis job anymore.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 03-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just move along with her, who knows she might be a good ger or what she told u are the truth. Nothing to lose now. If end of the day, u see her fox tail then u need to know how to withdraw yourself. If u can't then chok Dee krup.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
NoNameNoNothing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are a few who came here unaware that they have to sit for drinks. However, many who find out will want to make the most of their time here before they are caught and sent back or they finish their tour of duty. Not many will just sit for drinks because to open their legs will bring in much more. It is a classic trap to tell the customer that they do not sleep with customers and also it is easy to pretend to be hard to get when they know their target is in the same premise. Have you asked a friend to try her and you are not there? Will she tell the same story?

I pity some who were really misled. But I pity the guys who also fall for such traps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1